Relationship with me:
Our history:
RPs we have together:
Link to your Relationship Thread:

Tile1.jpg
Tile2.jpg
Tile3.jpg

Name: Kaela McIlvoy
Your House & Year: Ravenclaw 3rd Year (Though I’m behind a year)
Relationship with me: Close Friends
Student Friends

I look Up To You

Our history: Well Bruin, what can I say? We weren’t really all that close until after Ford dumped me. You went with me to the Valentine’s Banquet, which was so super nice of you, and you were there for me when I confided in you that I was leaving school to be with my family. I haven’t really talked to you since I left but I’m hoping that we’ll reconnect when I come back to school.

RPs we have together: (I’ll find them later)
Link to your Relationship Thread: *~*Kaela’s Relationship Thread*~*

Keira_Knightley-.jpg
KGD.jpg
Keira_Knightley2.jpg

Name: Kiera Melanie Kingsley
House & Year: Gryffindor, 3rd year
Relationship with me:
Best Friends- to me at least...
Protective Over You-I wouldnt want anything bad to happen to you.
Mentee
I have a Crush On You- a little secret one..
I look Up To You

Our history: We met my first week at Hogwarts. I immediately liked and trusted you. We have grown to closer to each other since then. You have become a close friend. You have even taken me to the Yule Ball on two occasions. One more evenful than the other. ^_^
RPs we have together:((Ill find them later maybe))
Link to your Relationship Thread:Kiera Kingsley's thread

Name: Kale Thomas
House & Year: Slytherin Third Year

Relationship with me:
Partners in crime
Best Friends
Protective Over You

I look Up To You

Our history:
Bruin! You're one of my best friends, pretty much like a brother to me. We share the same passion for Quidditch and The Brotherhood, which will eternally be our retreat from the girls. We've gotten into a lot these past couple of years, but every moment is worth it. The Three Amigos will always stay strong!
RPs we have together: Quite a few...I need to look around.
Link to your Relationship Thread: Mine

EvaGreen3-1.jpg

Name:Andromeda Fiorelli

House & Year: Gryffindor 4th year

Relationship with me: Best Friends, Protective over me, Protective over you.
I look up to you. I think I might have a crush on you, but will deny it of course.

Our history: It's been a long four years and we have gone from being simply a prefect and captain looking out for his cub to best friends to finally dating. You mean the world to me and though we didn't date for very long they were the best three months of my young life. We have agreed to be friends as you have your NEWTs and must graduate and go off to make your mark in the world. Perhaps someday life will put us back in each others path again, I hope so anyway. You're utterly special and truly amazing.

RPs we have together:
(threads together - these could take a while to find...)

The Work Load begins
(Andy in first year and Bruin in fourth... first proper introductions made )
many more between this one and the next lot but way too many I'm sure...

Some Light Reading
Gryffindor Common Room

Happy Happy Birthday

Ireland, The O'Brien Home

The Gryffindors at The Lodge

Wake Up and Get Up
not sure if everyone will be able to read that one as it is in Gryffindor.

Out after Curfew

APOCALYPTO

Off the beaten path
The Borely Mansion

Gossip Magazine V2

No Retreat, No Surrender

Gryffindor Pride Try-Out

Gryffindor Pride First Practise

Burying the Past

At Long Last

(I'm sure there are more but for now... this is all I've got ;) )

link to Andromeda's thread

Name:Maddiie Hollawarth
House & Year:Hufflepuff 3rd year
Relationship with me:
I look up to you
Rivals in Quitdditch of course
Name Basis

Our history:Well you help me a lot in Glads wear. I was on your team last year even though we never got to play. I'm team captain so Bring it on!! Do you smell what I'm cooking, bro. Sorry just needed to act tough, (LOL). And your a very good and respected person. Glad to know you. :)
RPs we have together:Glads wear, pitch,.
Link to your Relationship Thread:Later
<i></i>

Name: Cyndi Weasley

House & Year: Gryffindor 7th year

Relationship with me: Close friends- us Gryffindors have to stick together
I look up to you- you're an awesome guy
I'm protective over you- you're like a brother to me

Our history: I met Bruin during our first year when we were wee little Gryffindors. I admire you because you do so well in classes and still have time for Quidditch and the Brotherhood. We have grown to be really close friends, due in part to the dwindling number of Gryffindors in our year. We're the last two standing! Cyndi has nothing but the utmost respect for you and loves to hang out with you.

RPs we have together:Numerous classroom rps, My Birthday, and many more

Link to your Relationship Thread: Cyndi

Name: Estrella Drage
House & Year: Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Relationship with me:
Close Friends
Rivals
Our history:

We've known each other for an incredibly long time- First year was such an insane year! You have always made me laugh, and even though I have become an entirely distant person, I've always felt that I could talk to you or just mess around. Quidditch is one of the interests we share, and I will never forget the moments on the Assault. You're one of the few people that can light up my day just by talking to you, and I couldn't ask for a better friend to simply chat with. Currently we have our bet going on- I will never flake out of it!

RPs we have together: There's a lot over the years, but here's one:

Pondering the Situation
Estrella's Thread

Name: Sophia Stark
House & Year: Slytherin Fourth Year
Relationship with me:
[ul]Close Friends
Student Friends
Protective Over Me [At least I think so]
Protective Over You
Former Enemies

Flirts/Flings [We have definitely flirted in the past]
I have a Crush On You
I look Up To You

[/li][/ul]Our history: At first we were indifferent to each other, but a run in in the Forbidden Forest in which I accidentally set your robes on fire sparked my interest in you. After I apologized we began talking and became quite close. You brought out a side in me that I had never even known existed. I am able to be completely myself around you, no guards or facades. However, it seems that every time we get close something pulls up apart. Now by dancing with you at the Yule Ball I have caused you to get into a fight with one of your friends and ruined your evening. I cannot help but wonder what things will be like after the break.

RPs we have together: [I almost regret coming up with that idea.]
Link to your Relationship Thread: Link[/color][/font]

LilyAviPic-1.jpg

Name: Lily Potter

House & Year: Ravenclaw, 3rd year

Relationship with me:
Average Friends
Student Friends

I (had) a Crush On You (Well, what girl hasn't around here?)
I look Up To You

Our history: You were one of the first people from the school that I met around here, back when I was buying my uniform. I had a little rush on you then, the older student who was super fun and nice. I then got to know you more when you were my quidditch captian. Now I realize you are so much more than a pretty face. You really are a good friend to everyone and a lot of fun to be around. Hopefully we can get to hang out again not that we are both prefects!

RPs we have together: Will add later

Link to your Relationship Thread: Lily's Fantaboulousness!

206hnph.jpg

Name:
Katalina "Kat" Vanderhol

Year:
Third Year

House:
~GRYFFINDOR~

Our Relationship:
Average Friends
I (Had) A Crush on You (But for the love of Pete what girl here hasn't? :p )
Student Friends
I look Up To You
Like Family

Our History:
I think you were actually one of the first people that I met here. You sold me my uniform at Gladrags (which was when I developed that small little crush) and I was probably about 10 shades of red in the face. Over the last year you've become more of a surrogate big brother and someone that I look up to. I'm hoping that our brotherly/sisterly bond can stay strong and grow as we continue here.

Have we RPed? If so, link them here:
(I'll have to go and find them and add them later on :D )

Kat's Thread

zoehopesiggie.jpg

Name: Zoe-Hope Weasley
House & Year: 3rd Year Slytherin
Relationship with me:
Distant Friends
I look Up To You
Our history: I remember when I was in my first year, we met in the forbidden forest, and you stupefied me. We've had a duel or two, and probably the best time, was on the Opaleye Assault! You're definitely a great guy, leader, well, you're all-rounded great person!
RPs we have together: Thestrals (A Year Ago)
Duel
Opaleye Assault Practise I
Opaleye Assault Practise II
Opaleye Assault Practise III
Opaleye Assault Practise IV
Probably more out there too.
Link to your Relationship Thread: Zoe's Thread

Name:Bianca Felicity Petrescu
House & Year:Hufflepuff First Year
Relationship with me:I look Up To You, Average Friends.
Our history: I first met you at Gladrags Wizardwear. And you earned my respect as my senior and as a prefect.
RPs we have together: Later.
Link to your Relationship Thread:Click!

Name:Hilary Grace
House & Year:Gryffindor 4th Year
Relationship with me: ((And yes I know it's lots...)))
Partners in crime Well if school spirit was a crime... :p
Close Friends I would trust you with anything!
Protective Over Me I guess I'm doomed forever to be one of your cubs :D
Protective Over You If anyone ever tried to hurt you oh the vicious momma lion would come out!! ((and yes I know I'm younger :p ))
Mentor I know I will someday learn your mad skills of balance and awesomeness :D
Rivals Well sort of one sided... as I always try to compete with you for house points but since my first year have never even gotten close...
Like Family You are so like a big brother... I tease you, joke around and after the day is done, I truly look up too you.
I have/had a Crush On You Well what girl wouldn't!! Your older, cute, smart and care about people.... sorry Bruin you're just crush material
I look Up To You Yeah, I don't think I need to explain this one... it's perty obvious

Our history: Okay well I met you in Gladrags and you for sure helped me out with all I needed there.... and you did it in style :p After that I saw you as like the older student who I looked up too and who happened to be cute.... But you were more than just a pretty face, you looked out for others and were honestly the nicest person I had ever met. We sort of bonded over both of our love of school spirit and over our passionate love of Quidditch. I know that even though I have taken on a role in Gryffindor and in taking care of our "young" that somehow I will always be your cub. And just know that however much I love you (platonically of course :D ) I will not give up until I have finally beaten you for the house points award.... which hopefully I do before you graduate :p

RPs we have together:Quite a few.... but I just don't feel like opening another window to find them :p

Sign my book :p

iw7iup.jpg
Cecily Analise Zhefarovich
Career: Headmistress
Relationship with me:
Protective Over You
Professor
Mentor
Like Family
Our history:
Cecily says: "Out of all the students that ever passed through these halls, you are the one that I will remember for always. Your strength, humor, integrity and sheer force of life endeared you to me as I taught you. I watched you grow from a little boy, sorted into a house that you represented admirably, into a young man with the world at his feet. Wherever you are, I know that you are doing great things."

Cecily Zhefarovich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back