Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
12" Ebony Wood Interlaced with Core of Belladonna's Essence
Syrus could've picked a perfect, near to perfect day to be out. Sure the sun was shining, and skies were cleared of any pillowed cloud, still, Stella felt the winter's present nearby. Even doubled down on two sleeve jacket, the cold nipped at her fingertips still making itself well know. Let's not forget the small frost of air hovering near her lips. Stella moans. "Why of all the days, why couldn't you wait until it's near Summer?!" she called out after the young cub. "Because I wanna fly?! I don't want to be a wimp like you and actually get better than Silas at this! You don't have to stay...." Syrus shot back, his young legs swung over, mounting his broom. "So mom can kill me, yeah right?! I'm not risking that chance and I'm not wimp either!" she shouted, and he shrugged, commanding the broom to take off. He did and was pretty decent, sticking to the broom's handle, his legs tucked in, like one would do on a bike if they were racing in some marathon. Stella watched him. He flew, but nowhere near as high as the stands and away from the rings. She warned him, made sure he do right by listening or he can say goodbye to those three comic books she held captive up her dormitory. No more Scott, x-men, whatever they were, he do right by listening to her. "Don't forget what I said, Vamp! Syrus, I'm serious!"

Boredom had driven Desislav out of the castle, as it usually did. There was only so much he could do indoors. Outside, the sky was literally the limit. He didn't have anything planned though so he walked, stopping when he heard some voices. "Man, you sound like my mum" he teased as he drew closer. Of course, the voice belonged to a bossy big sister. He knew all about those too, and he quickly decided to distract the girl so the boy could have some real fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back