Brotherly 'Love'

Ivy Zhefarovich

Wand
Sequoia Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Ivy Kingston didn't hesitate to open the door of Axel Zhefarovich's large home and walk inside. They had been friends for awhile so Ivy was used to simply walking inside and not knocking. That was just the way she was. Bold and did what she wanted to do. Luckily her close friend seemed to support her being the way she was. That was why their friendship seemed to grow so strong. Ivy let Axel be Axel and he let Ivy be Ivy. There was no part of him that Ivy didn't accept. It wasn't her place to harp on him because he was a certain away. Not the secrets he kept, not the way he flirt with women, and most certain not how much of a horn dog he was. Ivy actually found that last part close to admirable. Though she and Axel hadn't succumbed to those kinds of feelings since the first time they had met. Especially since it would appear that he currently had a new lady friend to pay attention to. Greylin or something. Ivy couldn't remember but she was the catty woman from the Cruise. She really seemed like she was into Axel though so Ivy made sure to back off and let the woman have all the fun she wanted with him. If Axel liked her it was no biggie. It was Ivy's job as the best friend to support him and his decisions. Even if he was dating a b*tch from hell. "Axel?" Ivy called out as she stepped inside further. Hopefully he wasn't busy with said girlfriend either because she had exciting news for him. It would definitely peak his interest to hear what she had to say. But that was if and only if she could find him. Ivy hoped Greylin wasn't going to take him away from her. Ivy had befriended him first. He was an important part of her life and Ivy missed hanging out with him all the time. All the nights they went out and had fun. Lately Ivy had been lonely because Axel always seemed to be busy. Ivy would hook up with him again if that's what he was so upset about, but at the same time she kind of wasn't sure if sleeping together was what friends did or not. Ivy sighed and started to peek into rooms seeing if she could spot her friend. She really had something important to tell him!

"Axxeeeeel!" Ivy called out. He was nowhere to be found. He must have been out doing something or he happened to be with Greylin. What a pity. It seemed like he was going to miss out on what she had to tell him. Ivy sighed and plopped down onto the couch. It wasn't exactly her home but she was here so often that she considered it to be her home away from home. But Axel was normally here to entertain her. Or go out with her. 'I miss my buddy.' Ivy thought to herself as she buried her head into one of the couch cushions. It wasn't until Ivy heard the sounds of footsteps that she decided maybe her night wasn't ruined. Ivy sat up with obvious excitement on her face. For a moment she thought Axel had come home. But the man who walked into the living room wasn't quite Axel. He looked like Axel. But she knew he wasn't Axel. His hair was too long. Ivy crawled off the couch and continued to stare at the man with curiosity. Axel didn't talk about his family other than his kids much so she had no idea that he had a twin brother. He was pretty damn hot too. Hot enough to keep her pale green eyes locked onto his form. "Hey..Um. Do you have idea where Axel is at?" Ivy asked softly, her pale green eyes gleaming from underneath a thick bed of long and elegant eyelashes. Ivy's hair was tucked up into a half fancy bun to keep the warm hair from messing with her wavy hair. She was actually dressed more decently. But that was because she came back from this really nice restaurant. She pursed her ruby red lipsticked covered lips and tried to keep from finding this situation look funny. She probably looked like she was trying to steal something. But honestly she was just here for Axel. Ivy wouldn't say her name yet because that would sound too forward of her, especially since she had no idea what this guy could be like.

Benjamen Zhefarovich had long since adapted to becoming a father, though with Alaska at the school, one could say that Benji found himself somewhat restless, and not able to keep up with things in the family, especially with Axel taking a downward spiral into no where with women that he would never have anything to do with for a while. Perhaps that was how he handled things anyway. Benji right now was at Axel's home, and he was not looking forward to things here. He had shipped off Axel's youngest, mixed-blooded children off to the Zhefarovich Manor. He didn't even know their names so it was not like he cared. Benji was looking through things, and he noticed a little bit of a journal. 'Now what do you keep in here, Axel?' thought Benji with a cold smirk as he opened it up. Inside was a lot going on, and he could barely read his brother's handwriting, but after staring for moments and moments, he could see. There were things about Kamaria getting a new job, Leviathan having a baby and that Axel could not wait for the baby to be born. Though it looked like he was betting on the baby to be a boy. Benji shrugged, because he didn't know. Then there was some parts where Axel was proud that Athena got prefect, and that she did not seem boy crazy like Kamaria was when she was that age. Benji snorted, before he got to an entry that was dated by today, saying that he was going out with Greylin something, and that she seemed to be easy sex. Though it seemed like she was liking him too much, and he was afraid to cut things off because who else would he have to play around with? 'Oh Axel, you are such a player,' thought Benji as he read on. Benji continued to read, and he saw that there were some notes in here about a woman named Ivy. She seemed like she was someone that he liked. Benji could tell with the way the writing was, and how Axel was attracted to her, but thought that they were better off as friends for now. And that he was jealous when she slept with other men.

Then he heard a woman's voice call out, and he stopped reading the journal. Benji set it down and made sure that it looked like it had not been tampered with before he stood up, and followed the sound of the voice through the large house. He walked down the stairs and then entered the living room where there was this blonde sitting there in the house on the couch. It definitely was not a family member, nor was it anyone married into the family. That much he would remember anyway. Benji narrowed his eyes upon her, before he wondered if this was Greylin, or even Ivy. However from what he remembered in the writing, Greylin was a brunette. How shameful. He liked brunettes, but this blonde, oh she could be an exception. Benji heard her speak to him, and her accent was weird. He could understand it though. He folded his arms across his chest, as he was currently dressed in a blank tank top and black jeans. His long hair gently touched his shoulders, but he was so used to it, it did not bother him at all. "He is out with Greylin. Don't see why he is wasting time with her, since he doesn't even like her." If this woman was truly Ivy, then Benji knew just a way to bring him back into the family, though it would take a lot more than just talk. This could be really fun for him, and not to mention, having Axel be all irritated and stuff, would be just the cherry on top of a perfect dessert. "I presume, you are Ivy then? His little f*ck buddy or something of the sorts?" Benji thought over his words before he added, "I'm sorry, you seem a little classier than to be labeled as that. Though why mess around with that one woman, when he has you? I'm Benjamen, his slightly younger brother. I assume he hasn't told you that he was a triplet." He knew that his Death Eater of a brother could be rather secretive, and he had just revealed more information on him. Not that Benji cared in the least bit. All he wanted to do was to bring Axel back, and he was going to really mess with his mind. After all, Benji loved his games.

Ivy almost rolled her eyes when it was confirmed that Axel was out with Greylin. Sure, he had a right to have fun and go out with whomever he wanted, but when Ivy had something important to tell someone, it was important that she tell them as soon as possible. Especially since she was prone to forget things pretty quickly. But what was said right after was easily enough to distract Ivy enough to make her forget all about Greylin. ”I have this theory that even though she’s a huge ass b*tch, she’s probably pretty good in bed. After the disaster of a marriage he just got out of, I think he deserves a little break.” Ivy actually wasn’t sure if his last marriage was all that bad or not. But in Ivy’s honest opinion, marriage in general was nothing but a big mess. Plus it ended in divorce so she was left to assume that it ended in a mess. Ivy would have called Greylin easy, but, that would have only insulted her own virtues as well. Ivy did manage to sleep with Axel not too long after meeting him. Though she kind of thought that was because someone spiked her coffee with something. Then again, Ivy was known to have one-night stands on occasion. But how often did one of those one-night stands become one of her closet friends? Whoever this guy was already seemed to know her name too. That was enough to make Ivy raise an eyebrow in curiosity. How did he know who she was? ”I am Ivy indeed. F*ck buddy? Eh, not really. Axel’s my best friend.” Ivy left out the fact that she and Axel had slept together once. But that was mostly because it would appear to be one of those one time things. They f*cked once and now it seemed like they were traveling down the path as nothing more than really good friends. As best friends at that! Ivy wondered where this guy got the assumption that she and Axel were f*ck buddies at though. Greylin was more of that then she ever was. Perhaps he was getting their roles mixed up or something?

”Don’t worry about it. I’ve heard many things far more vulgar that what you just thought of me as. Like I said though, we’re only friends. A girl can only keep a mans attention so long without taking her clothes off….so that might explain why he’s hanging out with her and not me. I can wait though.” Ivy winked. Axel didn’t seem to mind it when she was over so she figured he wouldn’t be too upset about her hanging around until he got home. Ivy spoke her mind when she told the stranger that she felt it was because she wasn’t giving up the goods that Axel would rather hang out with Greylin. This made sense in her mind. There were definitely times when Ivy considered hooking up with Axel again, but she wasn’t sure if it would be the best thing for friends to do. Unless they became good friends with benefits or something. ”Benjamen, eh? Axel mentioned he had brothers but he never said anything about being a triplet. It’s lovely to meet you….I think I’m going to call you Benji. Since Axel isn’t here….you don’t mind if I hang out for a bit do you?” Ivy questioned Benji. She didn’t really feel like calling him Benjamen for some reason. Perhaps she felt it was too formal. But she felt like making sure it was okay if she was here. It may not have been his house, but it did belong to his relative. He had more of a right than she did being here. Hopefully Axel’s little ‘play date’ would be done and over with soon. Especially because the longer he waited, the more bored Ivy got, and when Ivy got bored, things happened. Not always for the best either. If this guy didn’t end up staying around Ivy would probably raid Axel’s fridge and then go take a nap in his bed. This is something she already did pretty often. Whether or not he knew about it or not though, was the question. She tried to save the real fun for when he was actually around.
<i></i>

Benjamen looked down at the beautiful woman before wondered more about this Ivy, what made her so appealing to Axel? If she was so appealing, then would she not be at his arm now and not that other woman, Greylin? Things were just not adding up for Axel, but Benji formed a plan in his mind. Sure, it was a sinister plan to mess with his brother's feelings, but it would be fun regardless. And it was not like he was not attracted to the blonde which was odd because he normally was not really fond of blondes that much. However he didn't like redheads either. He nodded at her theory and figured she was right. Actually, knew that she was right. "Sounds clear to me. Perhaps something drastic will happen to her. All one has to do is wish it." Benji could make it happen like a genie in a bottle. A wish was his command. He loved to be one of those people that brought death to others without really thinking about it. He just loved to take away like, and give others no reason to live. Benjamen took his seat in the arm chair, his hair moving with his movements as he did so. He just wanted to have his brother back, and it would be wonderful if he was here right now. After all, it would be rather fun to mess with him and his little friend. Benji saw no harm in it. And if she slept with him the first night, it should be easy to get in there. He snorted a bit when she said that Axel was her best friend. Who kept those things around? "Best friend? And yet he doesn't tell you that much about him. I say that is one-sided. After all, how can one be a best friend to someone if you don't really know who they are?" Benji raised his eyebrows to see what sort of reaction she would get from his words. He was aiming to spread some sort of doubt and whatnot around. Benji adored doing things like that too. She had blind faith in the man that she did not even know. Perhaps he kept the dark side a secret. The Death Eater and ruthless killing machine he was. Benji never kept secrets when he was involved with someone. Or at least, he never would. He would inform them what he was capable of right then and there.

This woman was peaking his curiosity. She seemed naive, somewhat and he was going to really have an easy time with this. "Oh have you? I apologize for that. If it makes you feel any better, you have my attention, and you don't even have to take off your clothing for that, miss Ivy. Anything you wish to know, is at your disposal if you simply ask." Benji was sure that his words, though they were true, were somewhat misleading. He would want her away from Axel, and toward him because Axel was being as shady as ever. Plus Benji was somewhat offended that Axel would not dare mention him. After all, he thought that he was important enough to be mentioned to Ivy at least once. After all, it seemed only logical and fit. "Call me whatever you please, Ivy. And you can hang out here as long as you want. Granted that I am here also. Since I am waiting on Axel too. We have some family matters to discuss." That he was not allowed to go into, but he could tell Ivy whatever he wanted, and he was going to do what he wished. He would lure her into the bedroom of course, but that could wait. Or could it? He knew that Axel would be home soon, and Benji liked to think that he was good at what he did in the bedroom that would take some time. So perhaps now was the best time. "Perhaps I could give you the grand tour of this house? I'm positive Axel probably hasn't shown you everything there is to know here." Of course, he was just assuming that Axel did not allow Ivy to go to every room of this glorious house. He was secretive about almost everything. He thought that it was funny too.

Ivy grinned. This guy was kind of funny to her. She wasn't sure if he was goofing around when he said that something drastic might happen to her. Or if he was serious about it. "I don't think she's worth the trouble." It was too risky for him to be doing. Especially with the way the Aurors were being lately. But it was a nice thought and everything. Ivy kind of wanted that ungrateful b*tch to get a taste of her own medicine. Especially because of the way she treated Ivy for no particular reason. It was easy to see that it was mostly because of Axel. But Ivy didn't get why. Ivy wasn't going to take him away from her. He was her friend. Nothing more than that. Ivy might have been a flirt, but she was careful not to steal another woman's man. That was kind of rude and hurtful. Ivy's pale green eyes watched Benjamen carefully as he sat down in one of the armchairs. He reminded her of Axel very little, for him being so close in looks. This guy had a personality of his own that was shining through right now. Ivy liked that quite a bit. Ivy's pretty smile faded into a soft frown when she heard Benjamen talk about her friendship with Axel being purely one-sided. At first she thought he was just being a jerk. But the more he said to her the more she actually began to realize that he was not only right, but she was being stupid. What made her think that it was actually okay to call him a friend when she knew barely anything about him?! Ivy bit her lip for a brief second before she bowed her head in shame. Oh how foolish she had been. "Wow. I feel stupid now. You're right. I know absolutely nothing about this guy, yet......I've been running around calling him my best friend. Or constantly coking around thinking that he-wow." Ivy laughed. Score one for stupidity. Ivy didn't mind if people thought she was weird. But it didn't excuse her to go around bothering people like she did. Ivy sighed. Well, that would explain why he was out with Greylin and not here. Ivy felt lame. That was hard to accomplish too. At least Benjamen was able to clarify all of this for her.

"I have your attention...for now. But that's awful sweet of you." Ivy almost wished she could ask Benji about his brother. But not only would that be rude to him, but it also sounded a bit creepy. Axel probably didn't see her like she saw him. The least his brother could have done, was point it out to her. Which he had done. So he already had done more than enough for her in this situation. "Glad to meet you, Benji." Ivy grinned again. She was definitely going to be using his nickname more often. It was cute and fitting for him. Plus right now he was being more than enough interesting for her. More so than Axel was. She wished she knew more about Axel. In fact she wished he cared to tell her more. Did he not trust her with his secrets? She easily trusted him with hers. The idea of a tour was interesting. Ivy had seen some of the house, but not enough of it for her to say she was satisfied. "A tour sounds perfect! There are plenty of rooms upstairs I have yet to see. Come on!" It would be better than sitting around and waiting for Axel to show up. Especially now that Ivy was convinced that he wasn't really her friend. Ivy started to inch towards the stairs as she waited for Benji to take the lead. After all he was the one that was supposed to be leading her around. Perhaps, if he didn't care even some flirting would happen. He was cute, and interesting. Both of which interested Ivy. She wasn't looking for anything serious, just someone to amuse her and assist in keeping her feminine charm up to par.

Benjamen could have frowned when she said that the woman was not worth the trouble. That was a shame since he thought that would have been funny. He didn't like the sound of that woman, and he wanted her gone. Why didn't Ivy? Surely she wanted that woman to be gone. He smirked even more when he thought about it. However he would listen to her. "I suppose. It would have been a really funny joke to her parents or something." Not that he wanted that to ever happen to his daughter. In fact he was really strict about the things he let his daughter do, unless she was in school then he had no power over that. Just being a dad made him nervous, and she never asked about a mom. So he was in no hurry to find her one. It was going to be fun to drive a wedge into Axel's relationship with this woman, but there was so much the man hid, there was no point in hiding it. Axel was just a lot more murderous than Benjamen was. Benjamen loved to poison people with potions, and Axel loved to put people together and make them kill each other his own entertainment. Axel loved doing that to the Aurors too, and he was not caught, yet. Though it seemed like the words were sinking in, and Benjamen started to wonder if the woman was not very bright. When she said that she felt stupid, he smirked and nodded slightly. She should feel like that. Axel was dangerous, and she would need to know exactly what she was dealing with. Then again, so was he. Benjamen did not want to give her any illusions. Since she didn't appear so bright, he might be able to con her into doing so much more than just sleeping with him. She was hot after all. "And he allowed you to call him that without giving out more information about himself? Oh that is a royal shame, and a disgrace." Benjamen chuckled a bit before he stroked his chin with his fingers. The one bad thing about being a Zhefarovich was that sometimes the men had long, elegant hands. Benji was no exception.

The blonde bowed his head lightly, and he thought that he didn't have anything else to do because she had his attention. It was not like he was going to go do something else. "No one else has my attention. Except for my daughter. She's in school right now though. Sorted into Slytherin. I'm so proud of her." He would have loved it if she were in Ravenclaw too, but he truly did not mind. She was glad to meet him, and that was good for him. Since he wanted to get on her good side. After all, that was what a woman needed in order to feel safe with a man. He would have to make her feel safe. He would not do to her like he had done to that other woman. Wow, did his family give him hell over that for behaving like an animal and almost killing a valuable pure-blood. If he knew her more, then he might feel remorse but for now he did not. She thought that a tour sounded perfect. That was perfect to him since he wanted to ensure that he got what he wanted from her. He stood up from the chair, and he watched as she inched toward the stairs. She wanted to go upstairs, that was perfect too. All the bedrooms were upstairs. During the tour, he showed Ivy the children's bedrooms, Axel's bedroom, a study and game room, before he ended with opening up a door to the guest bedroom. Benji turned to allow Ivy into the room as he smirked, "You know one way to test a man's loyalty and see if he cares about you, is to sleep with someone else and let him catch you." He paused to let her take that in, "I would be happy to see if he does. It'll be fun, since I am curious too."

Ivy did have to agree that it would be funny. But she had never killed anyone before. "You know what else would be fun? Shaving her bald." Ivy smirked at her own joke. Mostly because this was one she could see herself being apart of. Or putting a wad of gum in her hair so she would need an ugly haircut to get the stuff out. Perhaps if she didn't leave Ivy alone anytime soon, this is what would happen to the woman. And she figured this guy, or maybe even Axel would be bold enough to help her out with it. Ivy wasn't good at forming plans. Axel probably knew that much by just hanging out with her as often as he did. This guy had known Ivy for a much less time than Axel did. So it was an easy bet that he had no idea what he was bringing himself into by even just talking to her. Ivy kind of felt like an idiot. Now she wasn't going to dwell on it too much. She traveled too far and too often to really dwell on the friends she had made and lost during her travels. "Maybe he didn't want to be rude since...well I did sleep with him. Once. But oh well, I can't make him my friend if he doesn't want to be. A girl like me probably doesn't do so well with friends anyways." Ivy wasn't sure why Axel would allow her. Her guess for it was just about as good as anyone's. Maybe it was because they did sleep together, and that was his way of being polite about her hanging around. Maybe he didn't want her around at all? Ivy had to give him props for being nice about it. Usually people weren't shy about telling her to buzz off. Axel was kind of a badass too. So it didn't really add up in her mind. Then again, did anything really ever add up in her mind?

"Awh, you have a daughter? What's her name?" It was cute to think that guys like Benji and Axel were both fathers. Both of them seemed so dedicated too. Whereas Ivy, was only good with children that she could give back to the parents. Having her own kids, was never really in the question. Not only because she wasn't good with them, but the accident her family had gotten into when she was younger probably prevented her from manually having kids. But that was fine, she could just kidnap someone else's if she really wanted kids that bad. in front of the guest room, Benji said something that surprised her, but at the same time appealed to her. "I don't Axel will really care if I sleep with another man or not. Especially since he's 'not my friend'. But since you're really cute I'll hook up with you. Come on." Ivy took a hold of Benji's wrist and tried get him to just hurry up. Ivy didn't want to actually get caught. Mostly to avoid awkward conversations, but she knew Axel wouldn't care. He might be miffed that it was in his house while he wasn't around, but the whole concept of it shouldn't bother him too bad. Ivy figured that since Benji was cute, willing, and kind of interesting, she wouldn't regret being with him. Ivy closed the door behind the both of them once she managed to get Benji to come into the guest room too. Her eyes glanced at the clock briefly before she stepped away from the door. They had plenty of time before Axel would probably get home. Greylin always made him late.
Ivy swore she heard the door closing from below. Was that Axel? Probably not. Ivy huffed and looked around for her dress. Where was it tossed again? Benji didn't look like he was going to help her, she wondered why too. It was like he wanted them to get caught. "I think the floor ate my dress!" Ivy huffed as she stumbled off the bed. Her clumsiness never failed to rear it's ugly head. "Benji, dude, don't make me jump on the bed. We need to get dress and stuff and oof-" Ivy tripped again and huffed. Benji was pretty good in bed, she had a nice time. But she really wanted to get clothed before Axel came in and got mad that they defiled his house and guest bedroom.

Benjamen thought that the woman named Ivy was amazing now. How could Axel go out and sleep with other women when jewels like Ivy was still around? He did not know, but he was not attracted to blondes usually. However this time he might have to make an exception when it came down to women. Perhaps he would seek her out for some enjoyment. He smirked as she rose out of the bed, and how she said that the floor may have eaten her dress. Perhaps if she were at the Zhefarovich Manor, then it would be a possibility, but not here. He had half a mind to tell her to prance around naked since he had no issue with that, and she should have some pride in her body when it came to looking good naked. It was not often that anyone looked that good naked. He simply made himself more comfortable in the bed. If he smoked, then he would be smoking a cigarette right now, looking thoroughly pleased with himself, but he never took part in things like that. They smelled bad, and he preferred smelling really good for the women. Or just for himself too. He was more attractive when one can detect his own unique appeal. Benji looked to the side and he shook his head when she kept tripping around. He thought that was the funniest thing since he never seen anything like that in his life time. What could one say, he was thoroughly entertained by this woman. He did not know why Axel was not jumping at this piece of meat. If he did not make the moves soon, then he would have to get in on this. Then again he could do it on purpose and see what Axel would think of this all. His twin brother stealing something of his. It would be a table turning event for him since Axel did that to him a lot while growing up. Not intentionally, but it was enough.

The fact that Benjamen could hear footsteps coming up the stairs, and only one pair, that said enough that Axel was home. It sounded like him, quiet and almost like he was stalking the rooms. He knew that there was something wrong, and coming to investigate. Excellent. Benjamen remained in the bed, with the covers showing off his bare chest. He had no shame when it came to being around his brother. He was in his brother’s house, and he was not dressed. He was under the covers, but that was it. He did not even remember how they ended up there anyway. Oh well, he decided not to think too much on it. Benjamen watched as the door opened, and saw his brother. Oh the emotions on his face were priceless, and he could not get over it. The fact that his little brother was going to steal a gem from him, that was going to be so funny to Benji, and a brand new game. He smirked and he waved with his right hand, "Since you were off with that one little tramp, I decided to make myself home with Ivy. She is really flexible and you would not believe how much I enjoyed her." He smirked at the taunting that he was giving to his brother. Oh how Axel was going to react. He sat and waited, that smirk never leaving his features as he did so.

Axel Zhefarovich walked into the house after he had bid the brunette woman named Greylin goodbye. Sure, he had some fun with her, but she was starting to get a little boring. She was good for the entertainment whenever he needed. When he snapped his fingers, she was right there waiting for him. It was like having a dog that he could do anything with, and he enjoyed that. He did not enjoy the fact that she was not a big fan of Ivy being one of his good friends. Sure he had secrets from her, but he would share them, eventually. As soon as he entered his house, he looked around, and he could smell that there was something wrong. Was someone else here? No one should be here. His younger kids were being babysat and taught over at the Zhefarovich Manor. They needed to be taught the right way, and it was not the holidays. Kamaria was at work right now too, so there was really no reason why there would be anyone home. He slowly withdrew his wand, and he started to walk up the stairs. If it was not for his boots, he would not be making any noise right now, but the boots were somewhat heavy thus footsteps could be heard. There was something going on in his house, and he was sure that there was someone in here, or there could be more than one person, but he was going to get to the bottom of this. He could hear some sounds coming from the guest bedroom, and he did not know what burglars or whatever would be doing in there. There would not be anything there to take. Unless they wanted the bed or something, then he would have to question their sanity. He slowly approached the bedroom where his right hand crept out and grabbed the doorknob. He could hear a woman’s voice, and it sounded like Ivy. But to be in a bedroom, there had to be someone else or there was someone snooping around. He opened the door, and immediately, he lowered his wand out of shock of what he saw.

It was Ivy, half dressed, and then there was his identical brother in the bed, and from what he could gather, his brother was completely undressed. It did not take a genius to figure out what happened here. His mouth was slightly parted from the shock, but it was not until he heard his brother speak to him when shock started to be replaced by a rather unfamiliar emotion. Rage. Axel’s face turned shockingly white, and his mouth turned into a thin line, his jaw hardened. His eyes were onyx from the anger he was feeling, which was not much of a change, and he felt like seeing his brother’s blood all over his walls like paint would be very pleasing right now. The fact that he even knew a fair bit about Ivy, and decided to defile his house no less with her, was betrayal enough. It was not like he was going out with Ivy or anything, which did not make much sense to him. However this made it clear that there was more feelings for her than there was. Seeing her with someone like Benjamen made him want to murder. So this was where Kalif got it from. He glared at Ivy for a moment, before he raised his wand at Benjamen and he threatened in a dangerously dark voice, ice dripping from it, "Give me three good reasons why I should not use your blood to redecorate these walls. You dared to defile her in my own house, so they better be damned good reasons."

Ivy had just found her skirt under a pile of clothes, when she heard the door swing open. Her entire body froze, and eyes widened when Axel came into her view. This was the last thing she wanted to happen. Especially since this was Axel’s house. "Axel…." Ivy’s sighed. A part of her regretted doing this, but at the same time a part of her didn’t. Axel wasn’t her boyfriend, but she felt bad that he had to catch her defiling his house with his brother. That was something no one wanted to see. Axel included. But at the same time, Ivy needed someone to keep her mind off of things every once and awhile, and Benjamen was filling the void easily. A part of her figured that he wanted someone to take his mind off reality every once and awhile too. That was until he opened his mouth to taunt Axel. It was pretty easy to see the brotherly relationship between the two, as they were already intent on picking fights with one another. "Guys, calm down!" Ivy finally managed to pull her skirt back on, and it would appear that she had done it just in time too. These two could really hurt one another if they both chose to go at one another. They were both much larger than Ivy was, so she doubted she could stop them either. There would be no worse feeling than seeing these two get into it because of her. Axel was going as far as to even threaten with spilling blood. Ivy’s pale green eyes drifted between the two brothers before she sighed and adjusted her clothing and bed hair. There was no use covering up the up the dirty deed she had done, so she instead she was going to do what she could to mend the situation between the two of them.

"Benji don’t antagonize your brother. Come on Axel, let’s go get some tea." Ivy figured that Benjamen might join them after getting dressed. Or not. Ivy didn’t know him well enough to say if he would or if he wouldn’t. Ivy grasped Axel’s arm, in hopes that he would come with her. A part of her was worried that he might be really mad at her. So she wanted to apologize to him. Ivy tugged again, but Axel didn’t budge even the slightest bit. Ivy decided to quick after the second time. He must have been more upset with the both of them than she had originally thought. Axel was usually pretty easy going, Ivy had never seen him quite so angry before. "I have no idea what either of you two are so upset about, but I’m going downstairs, and if you two feel like you be grown adults for five minutes, feel free to follow." Ivy decided to give them a glimpse of her sassy side. Which did exist, Ivy was just not keen in showing it, especially because it took so much more effort to have fun when she was grouchy. It took her only a second to squeeze past Axel and step her way downstairs. She thought of making some tea herself, but she didn’t want to risk setting poor Axel’s house on fire. So instead Ivy stepped over to the fridge in search of something else. Like chocolate milk or something sugary. If Ivy started to hear crashing upstairs she would know that they decided to brawl. Not that she was happy about it, but they were bigger than her. Plus it seemed like there was something deeper going on between them, and Ivy felt like it was none of her business trying to get between them when it involved something she wasn’t a part of.

Hearing Benjamen taunt him was another thing, but hearing Ivy's voice just made him feel even worse. There was nothing that could calm him down until he redecorated the room, with his twin brother. He might regret it later but right now he did not. When Ivy said for them to calm down, he simply narrowed his eyes at her, and did not utter a word. For if he had, their friendship would be destroyed. This was a side of him that Axel did not want to show her. He continually hid the fact that he was a killer, a monster. He was one of the Zhefarovich's most feared men, and for a good reason too. He was once sent to kill Vladislav, who was hand trained by his father. That alone told others of his skills. Axel was a dangerous man, and Benjamen knew better than to taunt him so openly. Axel was going to teach his brother a lesson, but he had to wait until Ivy was not here. Anything he did could very well scare her away. Perhaps he needed to keep his brother alive for now. Axel waited for the reasons to come, but it seemed like they were not going to until she was out of the room. At least she was dressed now. It did not change the fact that he felt his brother betray him by doing this to his friend. Axel stood still, like a statue. Ivy told Benjamen to not antagonize him, and then told him to go get some tea. However her grasping at his arm and tugging did not make him budge an inch. He was not going anywhere. And then she wondered why they were so angry, and thought that she was being rather sassy right now. He would find that attractive, if he was not so mad at his brother.

As soon as she left, Axel turned his head to give his brother some privacy to get dressed, and when he did, Axel heard the three reasons, each of them just making it worse. The third one was the worst so far and it made him attack, using his arm to slam into his twin, knocking him into the wall. He rushed and knelt down in front of his brother, grasping him by the throat to hold him down. "I saved your ass from the Aurors before. I rescued you from the hit wizards. I covered for you when you nearly killed a beautiful pure-blood, and this is how you repay me!" Every word was just making him angrier. Axel could slaughter his brother with the next thing that he said, and it was enough to pick him up and then Axel dragged him out of the room, before using both of his hands to give his twin brother a good trip down the stairs. Since the stairs was open, he stepped over the rail and fell down to the ground floor, landing nearly perfectly, with bent knees to take the force of the fall. He stood up straight and he looked down at Benjamen before he uttered, "Get off the floor, you look like an idiot." Axel dusted off his hands, after he looked over Benjamen and made sure that he was all right. There was nothing serious hurt with him, not with those muscles. Let's face it, Axel could have done so much more, but since Benjamen was large too, Axel needed two hands to drag him around everywhere. He went into the kitchen and he leaned against the doorway. One could see the bottom of the stairs from the kitchen and wondered if Ivy caught any of that or not. She did in fact just witness a darker side to him, to hurt his brother in such a way out of anger, what could he do to her?

Benjamen was just loving this. Everything he said to Axel was affecting him, and it was about time he affected that man one way or another. Benjamen knew better than to really piss Axel off, but this was just too much fun. Plus, Benji knew that he could hold his own against him if it came down to it. Once Ivy was gone, they were free to talk this out. He did not want to list the three reasons why he did this. Which might make him want to use his blood to paint the walls read, but that was not the point. Benjamen was going for a lesson here, and it was something that Axel needed to learn, the hard way. As soon as Ivy went away, Benji got up and he got dressed, making sure his brother was not the type to check him out while he was getting dressed. It was a good thing too. Straightening out his shirt, Benjamen stood to face him directly. A cold smirk curled upon those cocky lips as he said, "Fine, want the reasons? Reason number one, dad would kill you if you killed me so don't try with the whole macho talk because you are dead if I am. Reason number two, I slept with her because I knew what you felt, and figured I should make things a challenge for you if there was some competition. Reason number three, I figured what the hell, because from where I stand, you can't possibly like her or anything because you haven't told a thing about yourself. I basically just destroyed your friendship with her." Benji was almost boasting by the time he was done, with his onyx eyes gleaming with something akin to the God of Mischief. He was not about to let this go without a lesson, and well, it was worth the physical beating he just received from Axel as he was thrown across the room with his arm alone.

He rubbed the back of his head and when he opened his eyes, he saw Axel practically in his face, telling him how he saved his ass. Benjamen rolled his eyes after he finished, and Benji snapped, "If you gave a damn about me, that would be surprising. Face it, you only care about yourself. You'd probably have that little wh*re down there if you stopped sleeping with every girl that throws herself at you. Or. Are you scared of commitment because your last ones failed? Face it, if you cared about her or loved her, you would have told her your secrets and not screwed everything on two legs." The twin brother was throwing everything back in his face. His failed marriage with Avory, his failed relationship with Emerald. That was what was really wrong with his brother. He was truly scared of himself and Ivy ever being together because of the failures he endured in the past. It was all really sad. With all that being said and getting under his skin, Benji allowed himself to be dragged and then he took a rather painful trip down the stairs. At the bottom step, his head broke one of the columns that held up the railing. He rubbed his head once more, and he heard Axel tell him to get off the floor and that he looked like an idiot. So nothing was being said after that? Well, that was not surprising. He was running again. He was in pain, but it was not too bad. He got on his feet, and he forcibly shoved past Axel and he leaned against the counter. He figured that Axel was going to have to cook because that was something he loved to do anyway. He was originally here on family matters but now his head hurt so bad, he forgot what they were.

Ivy was worried that Axel would be really upset with her over this whole ordeal. Well he was upset, but she was worried that he would hate her for it. He was one of the closest things Ivy has ever had to a best friend and she would hate to lose that over something so silly. Then again, according to Benjamen, he was never really her friend in the first place. Ivy didn't want to get yelled at though. Downstairs, it was mostly quiet except the voices of Axel and Benji upstairs. The blonde couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was pretty easy to tell that Axel wasn't very happy, nor was Benji. What was Axel so upset about? If it was because they had done it in his house, Ivy could wash the sheets or something. But he couldn't be mad because she had done it all together, because he wasn't her father or her boyfriend. He had been out spending time with Greylin, and Ivy was lonely. Benjamen was a little strange, but he was also very alluring. He pulled her in and gave her quite the memorable night. Ivy wasn't sorry that she had done it either. But she was sorry that it might have hurt or bothered Axel in some way shape or form. Ivy sighed when she felt the familiar rumble in the pit of her stomach. Once again, she was craving nourishment. The bottomless pit she referred to as a stomach demanded to be fed. Ivy figured that Axel and Benji could be up there for awhile, so she decided to try and find something to eat. Hopefully Axel wouldn't mind. Just as Ivy opened the fridge, a loud noise startled her into closing it right back up. Ivy abandoned the refrigerator and peered out into the living room. It was there that she saw Benji laying on the floor, and the stairs looking rather rough.

"Whoa, Benji!" Ivy grew concerned. Was he okay? She didn't mean to laugh at him or the situation he was in, but it was cute that he and Axel were as big and scary as they were, yet still behaved like brothers did. Benji couldn't have been too hurt either because he managed to get right up and head into the kitchen. After a moment of looking Benjamen over to make sure he wasn't hurt too badly, she decided that she would try to talk Axel into cooking. If she did it herself, it was likely that there would be a fire. Ivy picked up and pan and approached Axel, her lips forming into a pout as she did so. "Axeeeeeel, will you cook something for me? Please?" Ivy bat her thick eyelashes in an attempt to try and convince him to cook for her. If he wanted, they could hang out afterwards too. Just the two of them. He could tell her how his date with Greylin went, even if Ivy didn't really like the evil b*tch, she would listen to Axel if he wanted to talk about it., Ivy's stomach grumbled again, and she sighed. Reach our she hugged Axel's waist, hoping he would look into his humanity and see that she was suffering while being hungry. "Pretty please?" She pleased. Of course she could always offer him other things, but Benjamen was here, plus she doubted he would want to go there after she was seen with his brother. But she just felt so bad, plus she needed some food in her belly. To soothe her stomach before it did something dramatic.

Benjamen was still in here, and it was really angering Axel. The last thing that he wanted to do was to deal with Benjamen right now. He looked over at him with his eyes black as onyx. That normally meant that he was in no mood to deal with anyone right now. That was including his brother. "Benjamen, can you just leave? I don't want to have to hurt you so much, you would pray for death." He was right. If Axel had killed Benjamen, their father would come in and ruin him. He would really not want to die when his kids were just growing up. He needed to be with them, and he knew that. Axel remained in the kitchen. He watched as Benjamen tossed Ivy a wink, before he apparated off. Good. Axel sighed and he could loosen up a bit. His other kids were at the Manor and he had the house to himself. Well, there is Ivy in here right now. He wanted to know where Kamaria was. Sometimes he checked in on her schedule, and noticed that she had not worked that many days as what she had said to him. It made him wonder what all she did with her time free from work. He would have to ask her that sometime. But for now he would have to handle what happened to Ivy and himself. Yes, he had feelings for her, but he did not want to jump into another relationship that was serious. Truth was, everything that Benjamen had told him was true. He was scared to jump into another relationship. And he was surprised that Ivy was still here because he did not tell her much about himself.

What could he say? He was just nervous that his killer side would drive her away. However she was still around, and she approached Axel, begging to cook something for her. He looked down at the floor and debated on making her go hungry. Then again he needed something to do, so might as well cook. She pleaded with him once more, and he looked down as Ivy was hugging him. He wanted to shove her away since she had just slept with his brother. How was he going to get over that? He groaned and he uttered, "Fine." He went to the freezer and he retrieved some meat out of it before he started to prepare it with a variety of seasonings. He heated up the skillet, and then set the steak in there. He was really good with steak, and he could eat several of them himself. However after seeing what he did, he did not want to eat anymore. Maybe now was the time when he should tell Ivy that he was going to end things with Greylin. He did not see a point in seeing her anymore. Especially since Benjamen was apparently going to try to date Ivy. Axel could not allow that. He would have to stop him, or compete for Ivy's attention. He said in a strained voice, "I am going to end things with that b*tch, I mean, Greylin." Axel flipped over the steak and he continued to cook it with ease. He would have to be careful though. Steak was easy to fix, but it was easy to overcook it too. He continued to keep an eye on it, as he awaited for her reaction.

Ivy waved softly as Benjamen gave her a wink and left. As irritated as she was with him for getting her into trouble, he was extremely hot so it wasn't that hard for Ivy to forgive him. However, the look on Axel's face was enough to make her instantly forget all about Benjamen and his cute butt and remembered that her best friend was more than upset with her right now. Ivy bit her lip and instantly lost the smile she had. Axel was really mad for some reason, and Ivy wasn't sure why. "Look Axel, I'm really sorry. I came over because I wanted to hang out and you weren't home. But Benji was here and he was really interesting and cute. He offered to give me a tour and next thing I know we were in bed together." Ivy tried to explain what had happened hoping that Axel could forgive her in the end. "I don't like being alone and he was here....and very convincing." How was she supposed to resist that sort of charm? "Have you ever felt really lonely and met someone you just couldn't resist?" Ivy hoped that she wasn't the only one who ever felt really lonely at times and in need of comfort. Axel had Greylin her could turn to when he needed comfort, but when Axel wasn't around for Ivy to whine to, she sort of had no one. But maybe now she had Benjamen that she could go to. That was only if he wanted her to be around, Ivy wasn't fully sure on Benjamen's intentions with her. It was times like these that made Ivy wonder if she should just settle down and get married. Then again, the single life was a lot of fun. Being married sounded like it was a lot of work.

When Axel agreed to actually make some food, Ivy became really excited. He was a phenomenal chef! "You're the coolest friend ever Axel!" He knew that Ivy loved to eat. Of course she could never quite eat as much as Axel could, but she gave it a pretty good effort. He could eat like six or seven at a time and Ivy was usually stuck at three. But Axel was also a big guy, so he had more places to store all the food he just ate, Ivy was mini. Or so she was often called by Axel. The top of her head didn't even reach his shoulders, so it was pretty easy to understand why he could eat all that food and she couldn't. Ivy sat upon one of the stools that sat in front of the counter so she could sit down but still face Axel as he cooked. It seemed like something was troubling him. Perhaps it was the whole hooking up thing still bothering him. Ivy looked up in surprise when he said that he was going to end things with Greylin. Ah so he wanted to be apart of the single life too? Ivy didn't like Greylin much, but she was still curious as to why he was ending thingd. "What brought you to do that? I mean, I dislike her as much as the next person, but you guys seemed like you were really into one another." Ivy wondered if Axel was starting to feel too attached. He seemed like the kind of guy that didn't really want attachments after his marriages fell through. Er, well one of them did. Ivy kept forgetting that he was never married to the other woman.

Once the steak was getting done, Axel started to cook up some vegetables with some seasonings as well. Ivy started to apologize, but the only thing he could do was tune her out while he was cooking. He didn't want to hear it. As far as he was concerned they both betrayed him, but he was going to fight like hell to ensure that she was definitely his. She asked if he had felt really lonely and if he had met someone he could not resist. He paused his cooking to think about it, before shrugging and saying, "No." Short words and short sayings, normally meant that he was majorly upset. He might as well just tell her something about Benjamen that she would never know on her own. "Just so you know, my brother almost killed a woman by beating her because he got mad at her. So be careful." Maybe if he told her some really bad things about Benjamen, then she would not be as interested. Axel continued to cook until the meal was just about done, with him brushing on some sauce onto the steak to make it better, and making sure the vegetables were cooked thoroughly. His eyes just stayed away from Ivy for the time being. She asked what had brought him to that, and how she disliked her. She thought that he was actually into it? Axel snorted as he plated Ivy's dinner and then took it to the counter to her. He set it down and he shrugged once more. "She was good for a lay, but other than that she would not stop nagging." He paused before he added, "Plus I didn't like her. Though if my brother thinks that there is a competition for the new meat in town, he has another thing coming." Axel knew that Benjamen liked that Viviana woman that he beat, but if Axel could play his cards right, he could torture his brother, and end up getting Ivy, not that she knew anything about the competition, and who it was for.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back