Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella waited her brother in Valentin's day but she was to hungry and started eat without Parker show right now. First she needed some food and then make her mood a little more better. Then she was ready later go and do something fun.

@Parker Reed

It was clear to see that Parker didn't put in a big effort in his clothes, he didn't really see the point in that and he also wasn't sure why he was even here. He probably just wanted to make Bella happy, he didn't see any other reason to be here. "Leave something to other people, don't eat everything yourself!" he teased Bella as he approached her. What he was supposed to say? Compliment, right? Everyone always said compliments. "You look um.. great, yeah. You look great," was he used to giving compliments to people? Surely not.

"Don't be so gready. I miss food all day and leason was hard. Don't you think the same. That Grindewald looks bettet than Voldemort? At least Grindewald have normal noise and hair." She giggled and didn't get it why bad people was famous. "You first time gave me a compliment". She know that Parker was hard gave other people compliments.

Parker smirked at Bella's words and dramatically rolled eyes. "Grindelwald was an absolute model, what a cutie," he tried to tease Bella and lightly laughed. "I would marry him any day and any time," he continued to joke. "Was that actually the first time? Oh... Don't get used to that," Aiden tried to keep the positive note as he felt guilty about hanging with everyone except his sister. However, it didn't seem like she was really bothered by that, she had found new friends and he was proud of her. "Wanna go dance or you are going to keep snacking? I am okay with both," he put his hands up in the air as confirming that he wasn't trying to make any pressure on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back