OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather 11 5/8"
Becca was finished her work Minestry and she was feelinng deep down and home she was try be strong. She don't wanted listened her dad right now that he was right about him. What now she will do? She was alone and she was only broken and she was make dinner for Theo and now she was room and crying. At least she cared about Hunter. Mayby she needed go on the trip and go Bali? But she was not sure how about work. @Jason Mcleod

Jason knew that something was up with Becca when she randomly stopped answering to all his messages. He was the one that picked up Theo from the daycare, letting her take her time. Before coming over, he went grocery shopping, picked up some flowers for her and then came over. He easily opened the door with the key as he always had keys, led Theo to his room, left him with a burger to eat and then went on to find Becca. "Hey, what's up with you?" He knocked on her rooms door and opened it after. Before coming in, he wanted to check that it was fine. "I brought you flowers and a burger. Want to eat?" He honestly loved that they were co-parenting and now she had became his best friend.

When she hear burger name she stood up from her bed and crying. "And fries to?" She opened the door and asked. But why he by for flowers. "Why you by flowers?" She asked and hoped souce was to with fries. "Hunter broke up with me and he is now Ireland." She told him. "Did Theo eat? I made for him dinner" She told him.

Jason nodded. "Of course, fries too," he could never miss that. "Because you're the best, best friend, best mother to our son," Jason got used to calling Theo their son since the very beginning it was only two of them, they were his parents. Hunter was only step father. "What? He did what? What the hell?" He just broke up with her and immediately moved away? Seriously? Jason was totally annoyed by this move, it was a jerk move. "We went to cafe together, but we later can all have a dinner together?" He offered as he finally fully came in to the room. "Come here," he opened his arms to hug her, to comfort her after the breakup knowing that it was what she needed the most. Some cuddles and just a comfort, someone that she knew she could always lean on.

"Thanky so much, Jason! You know me so well." She smiled him and that a little helped get more peace in her soul. "Of course. I will always take care of him and you to "She smiled and taked burger from him and put on the table. "Yeah, he got better job and his sister and her husband is there. I am happy for him that he found job but my soul is hart and my dad is right. " That she was a loser relontiships. "Sure" She was making pasta with wegetables and rabbit. She was a good cooker to and her mother rase her well. "Is Theo a good boy? I know we are realy rich and powerfull family but i hope i rase him well as mother" She told him.

Becca walked closer to him and hugged Jasen. It was kinda sad that he was Jakson brother but she was glad that they was best friend.

Jason just chuckled, of course he knew, they spent last almost six years daily together. He did have some time to get to know her. "Same with us. You're our favorite woman," he just messed with her hair a little. "It just sucks how he told you only at the last moment, kinda disrespectful," he pressed his lips together a little. It was totally an annoying moment. "He's the best and you're the best mother. He's not spoiled, he's an awesome guy. Smart, easy-going and sympathetic," they raised the best guy.

"He didn't deserve you anyway, you deserve better," Jason pressed a light kiss on her forehead before smiling at her. "You deserve only the best, alright?" He was really close to her, he was facing her not really leaving any space between them.

"Thanky, Jason! I apriciate!" She feeled bad for flowers and she take her hand and walked put some water to vase and turned back to Jason and put on the table. "I am thinking going with Theo Bali. Do you wanna go with us? Can you be free from work?" She asked Jason and was curios if he wanted go the Bali with Theo. "I am realy happy that he is like that. I hoped he will be like that." She smiled.

"I not sure anymore. " She told him and take deep breath when he kissed her head. What he was doing, she was woried ruined the friendship more. "I guess, you are right. Fries will be cold and do you wan't some?" She asked and wanted a little turned away. It was to close to him and she smell his perfume.

@Jason Mcleod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back