Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella was in the cute black dress. She waited Nate for the ball and hoped that they can broke up today. She was understand that she is not into him and her soul more was loved plants and herbology greenhouse. She hoped that he will be do the first but right now she waited Nate. She was closer to food table. She started eat all snacks what she was find.

@Nathaniel Traynor

After the rose, Nate was already sure that was it for him too. He preferred other people, he really didn't care about how it was gonna go and he was gonna get there only for a second. "So, hey, I'm here for a second," he approached the girl, leaned against the snack table with a short smile. "So, it's not you, it's me, I don't think this will work," he slightly shrugged shoulders. It was just Nate, he liked to keep it short and he really didn't think that the problem was in him. "But we can still dance if you want? You know, we can still be friends?" Nathaniel offered easily, not really caring if Bella was gonna agree or shoo him away.

"Thanky, i wanted today my self broke up with you." She told him becouse her feelings was something else person. "I not sure if we can be friends. I will be fine with my own now" She smiled and walked place to sit and eat some snacks. Bella was glad that she was free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back