Bring me your Third Years!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria Havelock

OOC First Name
Dan
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Spruce Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
But no Zhefarovich's, there mean. Just kidding. Everyone...

Hi Guys!!! I've got new characters and I've got some oldies that I want to shove down your throats again.

Ok lets start with the Firsties.

James Cade

First year Gryffindor. Very talkative but very friendly. James grew up with magic so is very at home at Hogwarts, he loves Quidditch, exploring and potentially getting into trouble :r. I want friends for the time being (I'm looking at you Clara :p ) I wouldn't be looking for romance until at least his third/fourth year but if anyone wants lay some ground work then feel free to float the idea (I'm still looking at you Clara ;) )

Georgina de Lacey

First year Slytherin. I originally wanted her to be high and might Lady Georgina, but OSW changed things. Georgina is now a little fragile, and is looking for friends to build her back up. She will still put on a strong front so may come across as a little abrasive but its now a defence mechanism rather than a feeling of superiority. Same as with James, all about the friends. Romance optional.

Moving up a year to Second. Olivia Havelock.

This one is my little darling but has gone ignored (like most of my character during last year, but you know. RL got really real :cry: ) Anyway, Olivia is a reclusive book worm. She lives in the library. Somebody please come drag her outside she is desperate need of sun. I wast some friends for her, a best friend wouldn't go a miss.

Now for the reason I want your third years. Victoria Havelock.

Yes, she's Olivia's sister and the reason I don't rp them together is because they don't get on. Victoria is cynical and gradually becoming quite mean (mean Hufflepuff, shocking I know). She is a good person however, her fractured relationship with her sister has soured her somewhat but she is still a friendly and loyal person to her friends. Speaking of which she needs some because she hasn't got any. I would also be open to a relationship, nothing too serious/can last as long as you want but not looking for a final just yet.

More to come...

In the mean time if there is a character I haven't listed that you want to rp with by all means let me know and if theres a previous rp not yet started (by me) let me know. Bug me people.

I have Madeline Walden
She's met James with Amy in the library and they could explore their relationship further? Maddie doesn't trust James (don't know why :p she's just a bit jealous, ordinarily they would be great friends as they have the same interests!) which could make for an interesting RP... Also if things progress with Amy, Maddie wont be very happy :shifty:

I like. I'd love to explore Madeline's distrust of James one on one. I don't know what the future holds for James and Amy but it could be fun to see how Madeline reacts to a growing friendship or potentially something more. I think an rp between Madeline and James could be fun.

Hi!

So I might have two characters which I can offer you. First of all I've got Christian Marshall who could perhaps be a friend to James. He's a first year Gryffindor as well and he adores Quidditch, so they're on common grounds about that. He's a very friendly and excited guy who's always in for a little fun so I think they'd get along pretty well.

Secondly I've got his sister, Avery Marshall, who's a second year Slytherin. She loves to get her work done as soon as she can, but often takes it somewhere else. She's someone who adores to get out of the castle and will often be found outside. She could perhaps be a friend to Olivia, trying to talk her into going outside for a change.

Let me know what you think! ^_^

I like both characters, it might but a little easier for Avery to get Olivia outside especially if their still doing some work and it would be good for her to actually have a friend who gets why she likes doing her work done early. As for James and Christian, there both quidditch fans and both friendly and excitable so god knows what kind of trouble they could get up to. It could be fun. So what do you think, start one topic each?

I'd love to see a plot twist between the (now) three friends :r It would be really interesting xD

What do you have in mind?

Sorry it took me so long to reply xD I was thinking that James and Amy would get closer over the next two-three years, and wait to see Madeline's reaction to that if she doesn't find someone else during that time :D Just like you said above.

Maybe Amy and James could have a closed rp together to get to know each other, or something?

I have one third year, Lydia Archer, 3rd year Hufflepuff, she's on the house team and she's pretty much just this motherly sweetheart. She's a little shy, and doesn't have many friends, because she's not as active as I'd like her to be.

I also have three first years, with whom I think you are familiar. We could do something between Eilidh and Georgina if you were interested? And maybe something between James and Tholomyes, all just sort of friend type stuff.

And I don't have any second years, but we could do something between Isaiah and Olivia, both bookworms in Ravenclaw, Isaiah's a fourth year, so a little older, but he might try and drag her outside to play some quidditch or something like that. (There is also Orwell who is the same house and year as Isaiah) it would be up to you who you would prefer to RP with.

That's all I can think of, let me know what you think of all this and if you want to go ahead with any of it!

Hey guys I have only just seen these so my apologies.

Ok, James and Amy. Yes I am all about them having a closed topic. They need some alone time to bond and what not. The trick will be to have them talk to each other rather than starring all goey eyed at each other.

Emzies: I would very much like to rp Victoria with Lydia, they are team mates after all. Victoria doesn't have many friends either so it can be a new experience for the both of them.

As for Eilidh and Georgina. Yes. Likewise James and Tholomyes, I don't have a lot to say on them, I'm familiar with them but I don't know much about them, i'll look to change that. I think Olivia would get along with a fellow bookworm more, once they are friendly with each other she might be open to being dragged out to play some quidditch, that could be fun.

Okies, so we could do a Lydia/Victoria topic? Following the quidditch match, maybe something in the common room, or else where? Would you like to start this, or shall I?

Eilidh and Georgina, and Theo and James, are both topics we could have, I can start one, if you want to start the other?

Maybe we could wait to RP Olivia and Isaiah until Halloween? Which should be fairly soon, they can bond over not really getting involved and then books?

I think a Lydia/Victoria topic in the common room is a good idea, after the match everyone's excited and celebrating and they start talking to each other. I can start that one. As for the others, I can start Eilidh and Georgina if you can start James and Theo. As for Olivia and Isaiah, i like that, maybe Olivia is in the corner or something during Halloween and Isaiah approaches or something like that. Ok plan. Any objections let me know.

That all works for me, I'll PM James the link to the RP with Theo when it's finished!

Thanks. I'll pm the topics to Stefan when there up.

James Cade said:
Ok, James and Amy. Yes I am all about them having a closed topic. They need some alone time to bond and what not. The trick will be to have them talk to each other rather than starring all goey eyed at each other.
Where should we have Amy and James rp? I think having another rp in the library seems a little tedious. What do you suggest? Maybe having them ask questions about each other could work, or something. I haven't really thought of an idea yet.

Maybe grounds or they run into each other in a corridor or the student lounge. I think James would want to ask questions, he's too impatient to find things out naturally i just hope Amy can keep up with his yammering.

Amy will keep up with his questions, it's fine! ^_^ She'll have to. Should I start it or will you?

Could you? My list of topics to start is ridiculous

Haha sure! I'll start it in the student lounge, they could run into each other there.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back