brighter than the sun;

Jucinda Tennison

OOC First Name
Annaleise
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
11.4" Birch and Kauri mix with Pansy Nectar Centre.
Jucinda sighed. Even the dumbest person could tell she was bored out of her mind. It was a rare occurrence for the brunette to be bored at work, however on the days she had plans with Harold work was the last thing on her mind. She kept thinking about what she would wear, when she should leave, anything besides the work in front of her. Today was a slow day anyway; she'd only needed to fix some paper work when she arrived and there were no patients, nor any appointments on her timetable. Jucinda knew she didn't need to stay past lunch. Usually the workaholic would return regardless, but thanks to her lunch date with Harold her intelligent mind urged her to spend the afternoon on her own terms. She'd grown ever frustrated with her workaholic habits recently, a normal twenty five year old would have fun away from work but when Jucinda was away from the office, the only time she wasn't thinking about it was while she spent time with Harold. Deep down she knew why she'd become such a workaholic. It was because she didn't have to think about Josie. Of course Jucinda had been over her for years now; she just hadn't found the courage to shake her work obsessed habits yet. Jucinda knew that the longer she stayed here, the further frustrated she would become. Why not leave for the date early? The hospital would let her know if they needed her, but judging by the slow pace of today that wasn't likely at all. With an excited gleam in her eye, Jucinda quickly tidied her office, locking the place with a flick of her wand on the way out. Her mind was set on getting to this date, not even the walls of Azkaban could hold her now.

An hour later the twenty five year old emerged from her apartment, dressed in her casual attire. She felt more than prepared for this date, confident even. She'd been seeing Harold for a while, and so far liked everything about him. Unfortunately she didn't know him as well as she would like to, but small steps were better than no steps at all. Harold had arranged for lunch at a quaint cafe down the street from where she lived. She wouldn't tell Harold this, but she appreciated the gesture greatly. She hoped he would walk her home again like last time. He was such a gentleman. A small smile grew on her pale features as she recalled memories from their previous date. She had repeatedly questioned what Harold saw in her, what might have changed since he tutored her back in her school years. Though she never lingered on these thoughts long because sooner or later she realized the energy she was wasting doubting herself. Harold was an honest guy; and nothing like Josie. He would surely tell her if he didn't want to see her anymore. Before Jucinda knew it, she was sitting in the cafe ordering a berry banana smoothie. Harold wasn't here yet but he couldn't be too far away. She just needed to wait a few more minutes.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">"I'm late." The first two words came out Harold Garrison's mouth as he woke up, he was definitely late for his date with Jucinda. Merlin knew how he hated himself right now, he was up all night fixing every paper work that was left on his desk, in which he stayed up all night and now he's still on his bed, unprepared for their date. Quickly, he sprang out of his bed and didn't even bother to fix his bed sheets. Rushing through the comfort room and took a shower, shave almost everything he could shave. Kidding. Only his beard of course, he didn't want to be all scruffy; especially he forgot to shave for over three weeks now. Harold rushed as fast as he could, he didn't even had time to check if he looked fine. He thrown on a blue shirt and grabbed his coat with him, some dark navy jeans and his work shoes fit well. He went frantic and almost left his wand. "D@mt it!" he cursed and reached for it and soon he apparated to the nearest alley, nearest to the cafe. No one saw him, but he did noticed that his socks didn't match each other. The left sock was dark blue and the right one was black, hopefully she wouldn't notice. Checking on the time he knew he was a tad late for their date and Jucinda might be bored and pissed at this scenario. As he was about to approach their meeting place, he saw her. Sitting alone, looking perfectly beautiful as always. There are times when she would just drive him crazy, how lucky is he to find someone like her?

Slowly, he grabbed the seat in front of her and took a seat smiling at her. "Everyday I tell myself how I'm so lucky to have you, you're just amazing you know that?" Harold said to her, as he reached for her hands and landed a kiss on both of them. He adored her so much, Jucinda made him happy. "I know, I'm late and I'm sorry and I'm going to make it up to you like I promised and you're just so gorgeous and I love you okay?" a smile spread across his face as he faced her. They have bee dating for a couple of months now and he still couldn't get over how he loved it when Jucinda would get mad at him over some little things. He was fortunate enough to meet someone like her after Elaine, and he was thankful to have her in his life. Harold called the attention of the waiter inside the cafe and asked for the menu. It didn't took long before someone approached their table and handed the menus. "So what are we having?" he thought out loud as he looked at the menu, his left hand still holding Jucinda's hands. Harold was always affectionate towards her, he didn't mind if the public eye would look at them whenever he kissed her or hugged her, though he wondered if it made Jucinda uncomfortable.​
<i>
</i>

Jucinda was optimistic in waiting a few minutes. She kept herself waiting, knowing, hoping he would show up. This was so unlike Harold, he was usually early or on time. Not once in the past few months did she need to wait for him until today. Half an hour passed, and by the time Jucinda finished her smoothie she considered eating without him. Surely Harold would have told her he couldn't make it. He was too kind, too considerate to stand her up like this. The brunette ran a hand through her hair and sighed. He must have been caught up with work, busy, unable to tell her he couldn't make the date. That must have been it, Jucinda couldn't conjure any other reason her boyfriend would do such a thing. She looked up to call on the waiter, gaze falling on Harold as he sat down. She smiled, although a little irritated Harold took so long she was glad he finally arrived. Most of the time when Harold apologized to her, she stopped him before he could. Today she let him apologize for a change. "Harold, it's fine." She reassured. "I love you too." Harold was allowed one slip up, as long as he didn't make a habit out of it Jucinda didn't mind. Near constantly Harold was the sweetest and most kind hearted guy. He was so sweet in fact she'd probably forget this by tomorrow.

Jucinda's stomach rumbled. She avoided ordering, having being too polite she wanted to wait for Harold. Until now didn't realize how hungry she'd become in the space of half an hour. That smoothie did not fill her up at all. Freeing her hands from Harold's grasp, Jucinda got hold of a menu. Scanning it once made her hunger worsen, everything looked delicious. Picking one thing from the list was difficult but eventually the brunette settled on a ceaser salad. She handed the menu back to the waiter and ordered. "I'm having a ceaser salad." She looked over to her boyfriend and smiled. He was so handsome, he always had been. Even when he tutored her in school she thought he was handsome. He never failed to bring a smile to her face either. In her eyes he was the perfect boyfriend, even if he managed to be late today. "What about you?" She queried, moving her hand to Harold's and squeezing lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back