🌹 Rose Giving Bright Yellow for a Raven

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
It had been Valentine's Day, and the day only had just begun. It had been Samantha's second rose she was giving out, and she was excited for giving out more. She had walked around Hogwarts and decided to try out the library. The library wasn't that busy but it was quiet. Samantha wasn't sure who she was looking for and didn't want to disturb the room. Samantha randomly taps the shoulder of the person that was nearest to her. "Do you know where I could find Beau Chamberlin?" Samantha says quietly with a small smile.

Beau Chamberlin felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see that they were mouthing his name. The Ravenclaw seen it many times with his parents, so he could recognize the movements. "That is me! What's up?"

Samantha gently smiles at the young boy, happy that she tapped the right person after all. "Great, I have found you!" Samantha says quietly with a small giggle. "Anyways, I have a rose for you," Samantha says with a smile, as she hands the yellow rose to the young boy.

Beau,
Thank you for all of the work you put into accio over this year! It would not be possible without you.
Vader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back