Bright New Horizons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna-Jo Worth

OOC First Name
Steph
Sexual Orientation
Any type
Anna-Jo is a twenty-two year old woman living near London on the verge of a move back to New Zealand to try to reconnect with her youngest sister Fleur. Her family, the Worth's, are very much into the belief of pure-blood supremacy despite a few past family member who disgraced Anna-Jo's line in the family. Her parents own an estate farther north of London so she moved to London to separate herself from the family after she graduated. She believes every deserves equal rights and wrote and worked on getting House-elf treatment in France to be better while she was at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

Originally she went to school at Hogwarts New Zealand and was a Ravenclaw. She's a bright friendly sort of person and hardly has a major issue with anyone unless they promote some sort of elite society where one group is of better than another as her parents do believe. She's the only member of her family in recent years to step away from the family and basically disowned.

I'm hoping to have a few plots with her this year. Mostly, it'd be nice to find her some love with a person around her age and a few friends and maybe an enemy or two.

Hey,

So I have Isaiah here. He's also former Ravenclaw from HNZ. He works for the ministry. He had a few friends not too many. He believe in equality, he's a friendly sort of person. He loves his work. I think they could at least work as friends. I don't get to RP him often, so this would be a nice opportunity to get back into it. If you want more details and the like, just let me know!

That would be great! It'd be good for her to make a friend once she's move down to NZ! She'd be interested in learning about his work, though that's probably classified information. I'd definitely love to plot with you! Do you want to start a thread or shall I? ^_^

If you could start a thread that would be great! But if you'd rather I did, I would be happy to!

Steph :hug:

I love Anna-Jo a lot and I liked the RP between her and Isabelle from when Anna-Jo was in her seventh year! Isabelle works in the Ministry in New Zealand, so if Anna-Jo is heading for New Zealand I think they should meet again. It would be quite weird at first, but I feel like Isabelle would talk to her because she really liked Anna-Jo and the pair of them can stay in contact :D

Isaiah Jeffreys said:
If you could start a thread that would be great! But if you'd rather I did, I would be happy to!

Charlotte Owens said:
Steph :hug:

I love Anna-Jo a lot and I liked the RP between her and Isabelle from when Anna-Jo was in her seventh year! Isabelle works in the Ministry in New Zealand, so if Anna-Jo is heading for New Zealand I think they should meet again. It would be quite weird at first, but I feel like Isabelle would talk to her because she really liked Anna-Jo and the pair of them can stay in contact :D
Yes Kaye! That would be wonderful I'm totally up for that! Anna-Jo is going to be looking for jobs as well so maybe Isabelle will have some advice about the Ministry, that could always be an ice breaker for them. :hug:

Yes that's great :D Would you mind starting something? If so, I am more than happy to do so!

I have Tyra, a 22 year old muggle who owns a muggle Inn. She's a fashion designer with a wicked sense of humor.

Charlotte Owens said:
Yes that's great :D Would you mind starting something? If so, I am more than happy to do so!
I can do so very soon!
Sapphire Michaels said:
I have Tyra, a 22 year old muggle who owns a muggle Inn. She's a fashion designer with a wicked sense of humor.
Does Tyra know about the magic world? Anna-Jo is open to muggles but she hasn't actually ever spoken to one, so I think it might be hard to see them coming across each other in life xD

[/font]​

Tyra is Kira's older sister, my first year ravenclaw, and her husband is magic. Tyra likes to visit wizard shops and pick up little trinkets for Kira

Sure, where do you want them to meet up?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back