Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Kauri didn't recognise the next name on his delivery list, but hopefully her house table would at least be a good place to start. Making his way to the Ravenclaw table, Kauri raised his voice, calling out in hopes of finding the person he was looking for. "Margo Ellis!" He called, making his way down the table. "Delivery for Margo Ellis!"

Margo was so surprised to hear a stranger calling her name that for a few seconds she didn't even respond. "Oh - that's me," she said at last, waving at the Gryffindor boy. Of course - it was Valentine's Day! Could this mean that Odette had sent her a rose? Margo didn't like to get her hopes up, but she didn't have any other close friends, and certainly had no admirers, so there were few other people that might have sent her one. "Have you really got a rose for me?"

Kauri smiled cheerfully and made his way over to the girl quickly, pleased that she had been so easy to find. "Yeah!" He said happily, selecting the rose carefully from his basket. "Special delivery just for you, happy Valentines day!" Kauri said cheerfully, wincing slightly as his voice cracked mid-sentence. He didn't let it bother him though, holding the rose and its attached message out for Margo.
Margo,
Thanks for being my friend. I know I wasn't always great to you, but you're still my friend and that's nice of you. So thank you.

Odette

Margo grinned, trying not to laugh at the boy's adorable voice crack. She thanked him as she took the rose and the note and unfolded it. She looked at the recipient first, and then, heart thumping, read the message. It wasn't particularly romantic, but Margo wasn't sure why she'd been hoping for that. It was ridiculous to think that... that maybe Odette secretly loved her back, and always had done, and was just too afraid to tell her because of Harley. So why was she disappointed? Margo smiled politely at the Gryffindor. "It's from my best friend," she told him. "Do you want something to eat? You must have so many roses to deliver!"

Kauri watched the girl recieve her rose, pleased to see the happiness on her face. Making people happy was his favourite part of rose deliveries, and it was always so gratifying to know his job had been well done. He listened when Margo spoke to him again, smiling brightly in surprise. "Oh, that's nice!" His smile widened a little at her offer and he shook his head. "Oh, thank you so much, but I'm alright." He said cheerfully. "I wanna do one more delivery before I get something to eat. You're so nice, thank you though." Kauri smiled, giving the girl a small wave as he stepped back. "Happy Valentines day, enjoy the rest of the day!" He said cheerfully in parting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back