Bridging the gap

Veronica White

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
It was a Sunday morning, the only day when Veronica slept in especially these days when she did all her homework, attended all the classes and had already begun revising when the exam was three months away. This was the last time, the last patch to run before they graduated and she was not compromising with her grades, not anymore. Last term was a disaster with Joshua's break up, her abortion and their exams huddled all into one week but this time it would be different. She would have slept until noon but her magical reminders announced that she was to meet Zac and Sally in the village today. Of course, how could I have forgotten, she thought as she pushed herself out of the bed and went to take a shower. Zac and Sally were the sweetest people Veronica knew in Durmstrang and they were her best friends.

Although she had promised Zac that she would keep his secret to herself, about his vision of his cousin's death she could not bare to watch any longer that Zac isolated himself from everyone else, especially his sweet sister so she had called both of them to meet her at the village. Yes, they would spend a good day having fun at the village and Zac and Sally could catch up and she was going so it would all go smoothly and Zac would not run away from his sister anymore. Dressed in fashionable clothes she went to the village restaurant where she was meeting them and although it was freezing outside she was wearing these clothes and not bothering with jackets and overcoats because had learnt a handy spell that kept her warm and allowed her to wear as she pleased. She scanned the menu as she waited for them.

Remembering the promise that Zac made with a friend of his Veronica, which was to meet her in the village, Zac stood up from his bed, yawning as he jumped to the shower, rubbing his eyes. After that he grab a random polo shirt and a black coat and left a room of his and apparate to the village. It was pretty cold and pretty crowded, usually what Zac did was keep his head low and ignore other people's stares. But not this day, he was feeling a little different which was awkward. The boy walk toward a restaurant, he hated going into one, it reminded him of his family which he had missed dearly. He opened the door and spotted a blond haired girl who looked similar to Veronica. He sat in front of her and lower tap the menu with his wand, signaling her that he was there. "Hello" He greeted.

Twisted ankle? Sister? Zac? Ballet? These were four things that were stuck in Sally's mind lately. She was sick of her sister and was worried of Zac. The girl hadn't been sleeping, she was dancing all night. Why? Because she had a competition soon, and Vivian would be in it too, sadly Vivian twisted her ankle, again. She yawned and an orange coat and walk to he village. The location wasn't too far from the castle, it was pretty near. There weren't many restaurants in the village that was why she could remember where she had to meet up with her friend. The black haired girl pushed the door as she walk into the restaurant, finding her brother? Sitting with Veronica. "Z... Zac? What are you doing here?" She asked not knowing that the was invited as well, or did she not read the letter carefully? "A.. I... Are you okay?" She asked as she walk toward them and sat beside her brother and grab his hand gently and gave him a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Veronica was reading the menu as she waited for them to arrive and when she received a tap on it with a familiar wand, she looked up, her face beaming with a smile. "Hey" she said in greeting her friend, Zac. It had been a while since they had their last chat where he had told her about his visions and it had been very awkward to tell the truth. They hardly spoke in class, each doing their own work unlike those old days in fifth year when they were practically called magnets. But all that had changed. "I'm glad you came" she said, meaning it. Just then Sally walked into the doors of the restaurant and the surprise on her face to see her brother was just what Veronica had been waiting for. It was a very happy moment indeed because she had seen Sally so worried about Zac and of the fact that he had been isolating himself from her and the others that it was almost magical that she had worked out this meeting for the three of them and making it a re-union for the siblings. "Hey Sally" she said with a smile.

Zac was surprised seeing his sister, Sally there. Was Veronica planning all of this only to make him confess to his sister? He looked at his friend Veronica, questioning why Sally was here and looked back to his sister who kissed him. He smiled at her like he used to and held her hands gently. "I've been pretty good, dear sister. Please don't worry about me" He lied, no he wasn't good, he had been spending his time with no one all the time.

Sally took a seat beside Zac and smiled as he smiled back at her, she felt so great to be back with her brother. It had been a while since she saw him, she knew that he was lying, she could always tell when her brother was having a problem or not. And this time, she knew that he was suffering. She looked at Veronica and mouthed `thanks`. "Hey Veronica, how are you? Did you order anything?" She asked wondering if she did. She looked back to her brother and smiled at him, again. "Do you want anything to eat?" She asked as she looked at the menu.

Veronica smiled and mouthed to Sally 'anytime'. She was glad that she was able to have Zac and Sally have some time together. "I'm good" she said with a grin. "Never better" she said as she took the menu once again. "I am hungry..hmm...I guess a Spanish omelet and garlic bread" she said with a smile. It didn't have to be like Zac feared, they wouldn't mention the visions it would just be pure fun like the times they had before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back