Brian and Zazuka's dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Brian entered the Great Hall with Zazuka, the decorations were as grand as they were every year. Brian looked at Zazuka, she looked as beautiful as she always did especially during the Yule Ball. "Do you want to dance or do you want to get something to eat first?" Brian asked not really hungry but not really wanting to dance unless of course Zazuka wanted too. Brian was glad that he was here with Zazuka and while he wondered if Andromeda was here with her date he knew he would rather be focusing on Zazuka. Brian and Zazuka had been together more recently and Brian was definitely trying to make her happy since he hadn't been doing a very good job of that for the past few months.

Zazuka entered the hall hand in hand with her still boyfriend Brian. She had been slightly strange for bit around him because of all the energy that is usually assosiated with the Yule Ball but he seemed to be taking it all in stride. She was happy about the. To lose Brian now because of her oddness would just devestate her.

Her dress had been reworked from another one that she had in her closet but it looked good enough. Unlike the dress robes that Brian was waring which made him look like he should have been here with the godess of beauty herelf instead of her. That thoght lead her to think of Andy who she was getting straing readings from. A sort of false giddyness that she got from the Cheering charm but not quite.

It was horrable but Zazuka let it go for no. This night was meant for her and Brian. "Let's dance. I'm not hungry yet." She said deamyly as she lead him out to the dancefloor. She was going to say she wasn't hungry yet but that was not quite true. Zazuka stomach was the home to several dosen butterflys now which was not as pleasent as looking at them.

Brian smiled at Zazuka, "yeah" Brian said glad that she had opted to dance with him as he lead her out onto the dance floor. Several years of Ballroom dancing and the fact that he got to practice it every year during this time, Brian was pretty good at it. "I'm glad we're here together, I don't think I'd want to be here with anyone else after all" Brian said knowing that it was true. "I think I'm going to get another Owl during the break" Brian said as he danced with his girlfriend, Athena had been missing for a long time and while Brian often wondered what happened to her and hoped that she would return he also knew that he needed an owl. Brian could only hope that when Athena came back she wouldn't feel betrayed.

Zazuka was feeling more light headed than usual which was saying something for the girl that was always in the clouds. She held on to Brian's shoulder and smiled brightly when he said that there was no one else he would like to be here with. "I feel the same way." She said. It was true, she loved every moment she got with Brian as much as she loved him. She had started to wonder for a moment but Brian didn't let her go. She was happy for this.

Her smile turned to pure sunshine when Brian said that he wanted to get a new owl. "Oh that wonderful I know that Athena will give her new bird her blessings." She said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. Her foot slipped making her press harder against Brian than she had ment to. "This is very odd. I feel very dizzy..." She said. She wondered what could have caused it seeing as she had eaten well and had been perfectly fine before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back