Breaking the news.

The second Sam grabbed her arm, she swiftly turned around and swung her free arm at his face, as hard as she could. Jenna's small hand making a hard impact, but because of her anger she couldn't feel any pain she just slumped her arm down at her side and she sneered, "I said I'm going to find Scorpius...I don't want to talk to you know." As Jenna spoke tears glistened in her sad blue eyes.

As her hand hit his face, Sam looking at her in confusion his eyebrow furrowed. "Ow! What do you think your doing!" he shouted at her. "Fine! Go run to him! Runaway from this." He looked at her in disgust. What was going on?

"He's the only friend I have in this stupid castle and you know it!" Jenna yelled in return then she spat, "Don't look at me like that, you grabbed my arm, in fact you're still holding it!" Jenna felt herself begin to shake from anger, she usually was very calm, but lately things had changed, she found herself getting more and more angry slal the time.

"Jenn, what are you talking about!? I'm your friend though you may not like, you'll always have me. Even against your will." his voice wasn't shouting anymore. He realised he still held her arm, he let it go abruptly. "Sorry.." he muttered, "Whats the problem?" She need to let it out one way or another, wheter it was physically done he didn't care.

Jenna felt her eyes blaze from anger and she said in an angered whisper, "That's a load..and you know it, you're not my friend Sam, I'm your you don't know or care how much this whole thing makes me sick to my stomach, how angry I am at you for lying to me about your feelings, and because you went after the one girl I hoped to god you wouldn't.. she is a lier and will end up hurting you...mark my words.. it will be a cold day in hell when she hurts you and I will be there for you, then you'll hurt me and I'll keep it in, at least in front of you!" When Sam let her arm go you could see the tight red mark around her forearm and she said, Did you just ask me 'what's the problem?' Because if you did..god help us all." Jenna was still very angry at him and wanted to continue punching Sam as hard as she could, because it was second best to punching Blondie.

[well im out.. ill reply later :) ]

Sam listened as she shouted at him. Words that hurt him. "I never lied about my feelings! I had feelings for you. Back then I did." his voice was honest and he knew she would pick that up. Sam shook his head, "Your wrong! Your just jealous." he began to head for the door. "I've done something that really matters to me." he said regarding the letter. "I do not need this right now!" he opened the door which led to the stairway. "I'll be in the common room." he muttered. Sam walked down a few steps before looking back and saying, "Thanks for your help by the way." then he continued his way down the stairs.

"I don't care, so what you're not in the same flipping house as Blondie... it doesn't matter!" Jenna yelled loudly then said, "Good." Jenna sighed softly when Sam thanked her and she muttered, "You're welcome." When Jenna was sure Sam had left she ran out of the Owlrey as fast as she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back