Breaking out of my habits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra Hohenstein

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Testing, testing... *small voice* It works, you nitwit...

So, yess. I found out unsurprisingly that I only rp with a very few number of people and therefore needs to broaden the horizons a little bit. Ideas, threads, suggestions, anything is appreciated much. General information about Alexandra is on the very much outdated CD underneath my sig. I'll accept any ideas from the most serious ones to the most ludicrious ones (within the rules of course). This isn't as much as relationship developement as the main focus will be rping with more people.

So, feel free to reply to this thread or making pm:s but note that the numbers of threads I'll get/be starting up will remain within reasonable limits, which my uni-schedule sets.

I can rp with you as I don't even go to school yet (I have to take GED), so, what do you want? Be a friend, enemy or best friend?

Elouise is out going person; she's nice, witty, brave at times needed and has a scene of clothing, Elouise prefer to wear sneakers, jeans and blouse.

I can offer up Elspeth. She's a second year ravenclaw, but she's an orphan. She's still getting over her mum dying, and can be quite morbid, but she is getting back to her old self, bubbly and friendly :woot: . If Alexandra wants a friend/enemy/anything else (within limits) then I'm free ^_^ (I haven't been RPing much, and it's annoying me)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back