Breakfast

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
((this is supposed to take place before exams, so excuse my tardiness))

Blake plopped onto one of the benches at the Slytherin table and began pilling up helpings of pancakes onto the platter set before him. As he dug into his meal, the post owls arrived, and Blake was not surprised when the same owl as the one he had sent the night before, swooped down and dropped a letter for him to catch.
Looking down at the letter he caught in his hands, Blake hastily ripped the envelope and pulled out the folded note.
Blake,

I am glad you wrote to me, if at all. I understand that you are busy, and I do not blame you. Still I would have expected a little more from your letter. You simply dismissed the idea of you coming home to spend Christmas with me, and did not even bother to explain into further detail why that would be. I do realise though that you have probably made good friends and that you would rather spend time with them, but I am your mother and I just wish you would come home. I miss you.
Moving on, as nagging is not my intention for this letter. I would really appreciate it if you came home for Winter Break. Our house is rather lonely, and I would love to spend as much time with you as possible.
However, if it comes to this, then I guess you may invite a friend over. Although I seriously emphasise on this being quality family time for us. There is someone I would like you to meet. An old friend.
I would appreciate an immediate response, but whenever is fine. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Mom

Folding the paper again and stuffing it into his pocket, Blake quickly finished his meal before he rushed off down to the Dungeons. A smirk etched across his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back