Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Isaiah had been stoked to be at school, even if it mainly had to do with anything that was not related to class in anyway. The castle, the grounds, all the different things there were to do outside of class. That was what made it interesting. Class itself was just.. an unfortunate obligation. He'd make sure to never use to words around his dad though, being a teacher and having a kid as uninterested in school as he was would probably be bad enough as it was. Before class would even start though there was something way more important to get to: breakfast. Having made his way all the way down the stairs from the common room, something he'd for sure have to get used to but that would be sweet for his condition, he'd now reached the gryffindor table. Zay happily sat down at an empty spot, not even watching his surroundings as he started loading up his plate with food, nudging the kid next to him. "Man, I don't think I'll ever get tired of all this food."

Issac was excited to be back at School. He was happy to see his friends again and such. He didn't mind the learning, however, he was always slow on his schoolwork, as well as always procrastinating on it. But it didn't really matter at this point. The day had only just started. Issac had sat at the Gryffindor table, having his breakfast, plate stocked up with loads of food, just like the kid next to him. Though he didn't really recognise him, so he was probably the first year. He was stuffing his face with his breakfast when he had noticed that the boy had begun to nudge him. "Me neither, the food is great!" Issac says with a laugh and smile, as he had food still stuffed in his mouth.

----

OOC: I hope you don't mind me joining in!

Isaiah laughed when the kid next to him responded, only turning his head to look at him once he was sure his plate was fully loaded and there was no more space for anything else. The boy for sure was a few years older than him so if he wasn't tired of the food yet Zay figured he'd be set for the next seven years which was a total plus. "For sure!" He agreed with a nod, taking a way too big bite of his toast and having difficulty chewing it down. Although he might've just wanted to chew it down to quickly, eager to ask the boy a question. "You been here long?" Zay asked, curious how old the kid next to him was and how long he'd been acquainted with the schools food.

Issac chuckles a little with the guys' response. He had enjoyed the food that Hogwarts offered to them, never getting tired of the food. I mean, the boy loves food, what do you expect? The plate in front of Issac had been stacked with food, even if Issac took a bite of it, it would've looked like that he ate all of it already. Issac took a massive gulp of his food before he answered the boy's question. "I've been here for four years now?" Issac says as he questions himself. He counts down the yeas he remembers being here with his fingers, before coming to the conclusion. "Yep, four years," Issac says with a nod. Issac then takes another bite. "You a first year?" Issac asks the boy, as he had never seen the boy's face before.

Isaiah was curious about the older boy. He seemed chill enough ánd he was at least a couple of years older than him which automatically made it cool to hang out with him. Stuffing his mouth just as the guy told him how old he was Zay nodded, eyes growing wide in realization. "You-" He started, swallowing his food. "Might know my cousin then!" He responded excitedly, turning his attention away from the food and towards the other boy. "Her name's Chloë." Zay smiled, picking his brain for a second. "Pretty sure she's a fourth year as well." He added, stretching the 'pretty'. He was confident she was though, feeling like it would be awkward if he got his cousin's age wrong. "Yup." He nodded at the guy questioning if he was a first year before putting his fist out for him to bump. "I'm Isaiah, but most people just call me Zay."

"Yeah, I know Chloe, we're friends," Issac says with a small smile and nod, just after he gulps another bit of food. Man, the food here was delicious, before he turned back to the younger boy. "I didn't know she had family here though," Issac says with a small smile. His cousin had transferred here this year, though he was in the same house as Issac, he didn't really see his cousin that often, due to them being in different years. It was like this year was the year where more family was joining Hogwarts or something. Issac looks down slightly to see that the boy is fist out. Issac smiles and closes his hand to make a fist, to fist bump. "Nice to meet ya man. I'm Issac"

Isaiah nodded when the boy said he knew his cousin, was friends with her as well. "Cool." He smiled, a bit surprised by his next words. He'd get if people didn't know him or Piper, but Paige had been at the school as long as Chloë had so he had always figured people who knew either of them would know they were family. "Yeah, there's four of us now." Zay laughed, putting a finger up with every name he mentioned. "There's Chloë, then there's Paige who's a fourth year as well and now there's also my other cousin, Piper, and me. We're both first years." He told the older boy. So far having family at the school had been one of the best things for him. He had two older cousins he could ask for help should he need it and then he had Piper who was practically his best friend and he could hang out with. "Do you have family here?" Isaiah asked curiously, before smiling after the older boy introduced himself as well. "Right back at ya dude."

Issac nods as Isaiah explains and lists all his cousins who were currently attending the school. He never realised that there could be so many people in one family attending Hogwarts. Though he thought that it was cool that a lot of people from the same family being in school together was cool. "Any more of your family joining Hogwarts anytime soon?" Issac asks curiously. Issac wasn't sure if there were any other cousins that were joining Hogwarts anytime soon. He was almost always out of the loop about family things. "Oh yeah, I have an older sister, her name is Samantha. She's in fifth year and in Hufflepuff. I also have a cousin who recently transferred here. His name is Michael, who's also in fifth year but in Gryffindor" Issac explains to the younger boy, before taking another bite from his massive stack of food.

Isaiah so far had been pretty pleased with being at school with his cousins, grinning even wider when Issac asked him if they had any more family joining them at the school in the upcoming years. "Yeah, my younger brother and sister in the upcoming years." He nodded excitedly, already eager to have his siblings here so he could continue being their, self-named, super cool older brother. "Although I think Chloë and Paige might've left by the time my sister gets here." He added with a little shrug, realizing that they were just a year too far apart to all be there at the same time. "That's cool." Zay nodded when Issac told him about his family at the school. "Do you hang out with them a lot?"

Issac was multi-tasking. Listening to the younger boy explaining things, as well as nodding to show he was listening as well as eating his food. He was always surprised how people could multi-task and he was surprised himself that he was able to do that now. "Eh, I don't really hang out with them that often, different years and I guess their busy with their own things," Issac says with a smile and shrug. He hadn't really seen his sister often while they were at school. They were in different houses and years, so it was hard to hang out or see his sister. "Are you enjoying your time at Hogwarts so far though?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back