Breakfast and words from home

Asher Lurken

Wand
Zebra Wood 10" with essence of unicorn hair
Asher walked into the Great Hall and found a seat among her fellow Hogwarts New Zealand students. After greeting Nina, Alex, and Sakura, and giving Noah a bright smile, Asher served herself some breakfast.

As she sat there eating and listening to the conversation around her Asher heard the flutter of wings above her. She looked up to see the owls flying in with the morning post. Asher looked back down at her plate and continued eating, she wasn't expecting anything. All of a sudden her attention was grabbed when she felt something nip at her finger. "OW!" she said when she looked up and saw an owl in front of her with an envelope attatched to its leg. Asher reached over and took the letter and the owl flew away. She broke the seal and her eyes began to water as she smiled down at Abbey's handwritting.

Dear Asher,

I'm really glad you and the others made it safely to New Zealand, I miss you like crazy. Is everyone doing well? And Asher don't blame yourself too much, it's actually not your fault at all, but don't push the friendship with Sakura, she might get a little nervous because you and Noah. Give her some time, which you most likely are giving her.
I'm so excited for you, I really wish I could be there and see you kick the HNZ and Dumstrang's tails. I am doing well, you know, not really anything exciting going on here. Send my love to Noah and Alex. I miss you and I hope you have a good time. You stay out of trouble over there, you are the one with the evil streak (Just kidding). Don't worry about me, I'll be good.

Love you,

Abbey

Asher chuckled to herself and held the letter to her chest for a moment. Then she folded it up and placed it safely in her bag. I'll have to write her once the champions are chosen... Asher looked up at the group. "Hey Noah...Alex...Abbey sends her love from home!" she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back