Break of Dawn

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Aurora had passed the owl to Izaak, telling him where to meet her. She had chosen this amazing place, right by a waterfall, so they could meet and properly talk with each other. She had finally let go of her school marking and just came casually, she had attached a port key to the note, so hopefully Izaak would find it to take him to where she was. Aurora waited patiently, her eye's continually flicking to her watch.

Izaak had actually just finished his interview when he recieved Aurora's letter. He had been surprised to hear from her after the short, yet.. fun time they had had together. So, he threw put the letter in the inside pocket of his suit jacket and touched the port key. It really was not his preferred method of transportation, but absolutely nothing could be done about it.

With a dizzied sigh, he rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index finger. He spotted the dark haired beauty sitting by a water fall and he smiled slyly. Izaak walked towards her and said, "Why hello miss Aurora."

Aurora was staring into the crystal blue waters below, when she heard the gorgeous voice of the man she had sent a note to. "Izaak you came" she smiled, throwing her arms around him, still grasping. "I take it you got my note? Sorry about the type of transport, but you know, to hell with it" she laughed.

Izaak chuckled as Aurora wrapped her arms around him. He returned the hug, while placing his lips against her forehead in an endearing mannor. "Of course I did Auora," he smiled, as he pushed her dark hair away from her face softly. "It's no worry. I don't much care for wizarding travel but..." he trailed off and smiled at Aurora. He tore his gaze from her and onto the gushing waterfall. He smiled inwardly, wondering where she had found this place. He kissed the top of her head once more and broke into a joyful smile. Today was great; he had gotten a job and was spending time with his second favorite girl. His favorite of course was Arabella, his niece but she was at her father's at the moment and he would have to pick her up at a later time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back