Brave Enough? Pfft...

Xiochtle Lief Morta

OOC First Name
E to the A
Sexual Orientation
Boring Lass
Wand
People Repellling
Being a Firsty isn't easy, especially when you're a curious one. Xio was tired reading books all day and decided to roam around. She really wanted to venture The Forbidden Forest although she knows that it is strictly off limits to students but she mustered her courage up, ignored the fact that she's alone did otherwise. She was in the forest when she started hearing footsteps. Someone or something is following her. I hope its not a monster.

Cali was strolling in the lawn when she saw some girl walked towards the Forbidden Forest. "Is she out of her mind?" But then out of curiousity, she followed her. This is going to be fun.

Daniel felt like exploring and was about to go find his sister but stopped short when he noticed two girls going to the forbidden forest. Might as well. It was something to do. "Can't be that dangerous if it makes students want to go exploring there" he muttered to himself. So he made his way out of the castle and to the forest, walking a little behind the girls so as to not freak them out. Once he caught up with them though, he said, "Mind if I join you?" Dan flashed them a smile. Three was better than one.

Now that she had been sorted, the first thing that came to Jezebel's mind was to check out the Forbidden Forest. She had heard warnings from the staff that the place was absolutely "forbidden" to students, and to her, that was a sign that she needed to go there. She was slightly dismayed to find three other students already there, but perhaps it would work out well in the end. Not bothering to ask to join, she trotted to stand beside the boy. "What's the plan?" She asked him as he was closest.

Cali was about to catch up with the first girl when someone popped up out of nowhere. She noticed It was a boy of her age "Mind if I join you?" But before she could answer another girl came and said "What's the plan?". Great, perhaps they're not the only ones, who's stubborn enough to go here. she didn't bother answering their question and instead looked forward, her heart skipped a bit when the first girl was gone. She tried running deeper into the woods, not minding if the others followed or not. "Great, now she's gone. And were basically screwed."

For the first time, Xio was relieved when she realized it was students behind her. Why are they following me? She knew her purpose here but the others, she has no idea. She relied on her senses, they were deep into the woods and she knows her way out but doubted that the others do. She heard new voices and immediately regretted why she carelessly entered the forest. And now clueless students are following her. Maybe I could have a little fun. She walked further and hid on a large tree while the others are busy blabbering. Planning fun stuff isn't going to be that hard, right?

Daniel wasn't surprised when the girl he spotted earlier didn't answer his question. Maybe she wanted to be alone...or with the other girl, who seemed to have disappeared. But before he could move further into the woods, to go and look for her - his first instinct was to check if she was all right - yet another girl appeared. What is this, secret girl meeting? He decided to answer her question and not be like the other girl he asked a question to. Dan shrugged. "Not sure. There isn't really a plan. I just came here out of curiosity." Without checking to see if the others were following him or not, he went further into the forest in search of the other girl, if they came along then great for them. Daniel just wanted to find out where the first girl disappeared off to.

Cal noticed that the two seemed to follow her but didn't care. She searched for the girl but failed. She heard that the other students were talkinto each other, she stopped on her tracks and decided to join the conversation. "Look, this is insanely cool that were in the Forbidden forest but I just want you to know that if anything happens, I'm not responsible for it." she said and looked at the faces of the other students "Pfft. Just Kidding, I'm Calix, you can call me Cal. Hufflepuff." She added while shaking their hands. She then heard a rustling sound. Gulp.There it is again,rustling leaves, breaking of twigs and worse the sun is coming down.One thing she hates, dark. I think its time need to get my act straight. She thought while convincing herself that she's brave enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back