Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Hey all,

I have done a few post like this before and they are such huge help and that is why I am doing another because a little more development and plottage is need for my characters. I have been busy this past week getting back on track, Elizabeth wang has been hired as a professor and so I have been busy retyping lessons for her and getting use to the new systems that the professors need to know and so this will also help me figure out who I owe plots and post.

James Killian
Gryffindor
First Year
Single and not looking at the moment

James is my only student character and my last student character at that since i have just realize that students do take a great deal of time and energy to continue with esecpialy if you have multiple characters all of which are active for the most part. James has made a few friends over the fist semster and has begun to shake out of his shell a little moe everyday. James is astill young and so he has dreams of becoming a great warrior but I know this shall pass next year as he will realize this semester that it is childish to have such a dream and that it is time for him to finally grow up and be the amazing man I have plans for him to be... with this said here is who he is psoting with as of right now along with what he still needs in order to grow more.

Current non class threads- no links
James and Kayden
James and Tamilia

James needs:
Friends: Jamie needs one best friend and two at the most that he could confide in as well as help when the need arise. This people can be from any house but should be close to his age since he wants to grow up with this friend/friends. James does not tolerate bullies what so ever and so he will not even talk to anyone who picks on others.

Enemies: Jamie needs one major an enemy that will help push Jamie to become stronger and moe powerful as he grows up, Jamie is not easily pushed around and so I am not looking for someone to pick on Jamie but maybe someone who picks on one of his friends,or someone who thinks they are better than Jamie and his friends. Again this could be someone from any house and could be a year older or so.

Crush: Jamie needs someone to fall for him and he fall for them, but since he is still young he will not be ready yet to have a girlfriend but maybe in his second year he will want to be more than friends and make it official. Jamie is rather shy and also a little sexiest towards women but that is only due to his lack of knowledge of women as he learns more he will gain an appreciation for his girlfriends. This person could be alittle older but so old it is gross like a seventh year lol, the girl could be from any house as well but should be elgant and in touch with her girlie side.

Eric Evans
Ministry Official
Gay
Single sorta?/ looking

Eric is my main character since he is my most active and popular of all my characters and I can have a littl e fun with every now and again. Eric is a wizarding examanier and private tutor who also helps train future animagus past there exam. He lives alone in a quite and secluded muggle village in New zealand but also has a beautiful suite in New York that he owns as well. His parents are filthy rich since his dad is a pro muggle-soccer player and his mother is head of a wizarding hospital, he also has a wealthy grandfather that owns a small oil company in texas. So Eric can be a little snobby at times but for the most part he showers everyone around him with lavish gifts and trinkets as his token of friendship and love. His best friend is Irene finch who would be his lover if he was straight :wub: :D and who is also having his god son/nephew / niece/ daughter lol and so he is very close to her and very protective as well. He has recently began to try and date with a few semi successful people however none of which has any reall claim on him.

Current rps
Sirius and Eric
Luna and Eric
Cameron and Eric
Corvin and Eric

Eric Needs:

Friends: Eric needs a few more really close friends he has currently abotu three and they are Irene, Cyndi, James. Eric has a small group of really close friends and could use about two more to have a solid five and these people have to be smart kind and caring with a great sense of humor since Eric can be rather playful at times to the point of crazy. They should be establish and not to need and also have no problem with being showered with gifts and taken all over the world or to wonderful events. they should be close to his age and preferably a little older since Eric is not one to hang with teens very often especialy since he did not attend hogwarts new zealand. However if they are younger but act older than we could still try.

Lovers: Eric will need a steady that can take care of him as well as understand him and his ways. They should not be intimidated by his money and also should be the 'Man' in the relationship. This person should be older and not younger, they can be no more than ten years older, and can also be a Deatheater since Eric does have a darker side that his friends do not know . This person should also be a male character who is gay/bi since eric is inf act gay! :wub:

Corvin Blackwood
Ministry Official
Gay
Single and Looking

Corvin is my least played and least developed character and so he is an open book and so dont be afraid to shoot off ideas for his development all is welcome. What I do know of Corvin is he is in his upper twenties and works for the Ministry as a Quidditch Agent, he signs people up to play for a team and also helps in negotiating contracts and overseeing the player . He is also a musician (pb is Justin timberlake) and so he is a vocalist as well as a pianist and he does this mostly for fun and has thought about doing it as a career as well but is still undecided. he lives in a small apartment with his dog and his most prized possession is his motorclycle which he takes great care of and pride in.

Current rps
Corvin and Eric

Needs:

Friends: Corvin could use a couple of friends maybe even a few people to be in a biker gang with, i am not talking about the scary lets beat people up gang , but a gang of friends that he can ride with and hang with on a day to day basis. Even though I said guys I also mean girls as well. The women that he knows ,ust be tom boy like woman or woman who can handle there own and also have the looks to kill. Corvin grew up with his mom being vegas show girl and so the women he surrounds himself should be tough as nails. Corvin also has no problem with death eaters or shadier characters since he grew up in Vegas.

Lover: Corvin is looking for a male lover who brings out the softer side in Corvin and deals with all the crap that comes with dating a bad boy. This person can not be girlie since the girls in his life are as tough as the men. The man can be older or younger and can be either good or bad.

Seth Makwa
Durmmy graduate
Single
bi

Seth is another open book as he is another of my under developed characters. Again suggestions are welcomed for him. Seth lives in Hawaii in a beachhouse on the shore, he is a fireball and completely egotistical and not afraid to tell you. He is a typical surfer boy and so spends the most of his time on the waves or around the ocean in genral. He comes from a big family and is smarter than he looks but has a porr attitude that gets him in alot of trouble. He does not believe in staying with one person too long and become easily bored unless that person has the fire to tame his wild side a little.

Current rp
Seth and Chase

Needs
Everything and anything!

Raziel Black
Nothing needed

Elizabeth wang
Nothing needed

Well that is all of my charries and there needs, if you have any questions pm or messanger me I have skype as well as messanger !

Hey Brandon!

I feel I must offer you this, if you want Stefan and James to RP again
I'm up for it. I still think they make awesome friends. Somewhat
awkward, ((all on Stefan's part)), but Stefan's getting more confident.
And he needs a male friend. Because he is surrounded by girls, and he's
just not that interested in them yet. So, yeah, I'd like for them to
RP again.

And I thought I could offer you someone for a crush.
My other first year Slytherin. Her name is Kiara Tine.
She's evil, manipulative, and hates doing work. She's quite pretty and although
she's only 12, likes make up and clothes. She's quite elegant despite her
evil. She has a soft touch, and is really a kind girl, who believes she should
be like her house. She's french and brought up a little all over the place.
I could see her wanting to hate him, but be crushing on him. The whole
Slytherin and Gryffindor thing, maybe making her nicer. *cough*bareable*cough*
lol.
Anyway, just tell me what you think? Even if you think it's a horrible idea.
I can take it.

Hey Brandon :)

Well I can offer you Gracie for James, we didnt get around to Rping those two :r :) and I think it would be fun because they are both quite clueless about the same things. But she wouldnt be able to crush on him, because she doesnt know how to :r and she is quite 'I am a girl' nad elegant and stuff so it would be very , she could be a bestfriend or something :D

I also have Austiin Hayes, same as above :o didnt get around to Rping him with Corvin either, Aussie is friendly and nice and has a son, so he is not interested in a relationship at the moment, but is always open to friends :D
I also have Lisa Kaster but she is not sorted at the moment :r She is a squib who is gay and also has a child (I think it is a pattern) she is very nice but can be protective over her daughter, she is not jealous of magical people and is not scared to protect her family, even if she has no magic.

I can offer up two characters.
My underdeveloped, closeted boy Tracy, for Seth, maybe as a wake up call, just as Seth being open makes Tracy realize he needs to stop hiding. He's supposed to be 17 now, and is a Beauxbaton student. He's a real sweety, and a funny guy from what i've heard =)

I also have Lolli as a friend of James. She is spunky, strong, and very sweet. Though, from what I read of James, she might punch him in the face if he was sexist toward her (lol). But, after that she'd still want to be friends, she's a very forgiving and understanding girl.

What do you think?

Wow guys I have been on and off of the site the last couple of days and so I hope you did not all wait too long:

Emzie:
First I must say that I love you lol you are awesome and I love how stefan interacts with James it keeps me on my toes and help push me to think differently :wub: :D

I do admitt it is time for them to rp again it has been way to long. If you need me to start it maybe a day or two as I have to get James caught up on lessons for this week. If you are free to start a topic then send me a link to James account or post one here. So just let me know what you decided.

As for Kiera Tine, if she does not come off as a bully or confrontational then I can see them getting along fine but as of right now James has this big brother complex and does not tolerate people who pick on or treat bad for things that they can not control lol. SO I will let you decided what you think about that, if it issomething you want to do than send me a link to James account or post one here if you can start or I can start you just got to let me know. kay?

Tenile? I thinkk?:
If I got you mixed up I am so sorry long couple of days.

As far as gracie and James go we can continue with there plot in the common room it is just when it comes to james I am so far wrapped up in lessons which take so much of my time that by the time I am done I am burnt for the night. But I promise that as soon as I get the lessons under control James will be rping full time aagain so if you can just grin and bare it we will get back on track with them lol.

As for Corvin and Austiin, I have you on the top of my list and will send you a link to austin account some time in the next couple of days I am and so I plan on doing alot of catch up, if you would like to start a topic I will get to it alot fast I promis so just let me know if you want to start or if you want me to.

Cole:

I do not think I have had the honor of rping with you yet and so i think it would be awesome for use to rp together. Seth and tracy would be intersting to rp together Seth is super cocky and extreme into himself lol but he is a good guy at the end of the day.

As for Lolli, james would get along with her well and as for bieng sexist he is never really openly sexist towards girls it more confusion mixed with traditional old school beliefs of women.

Again if you would like to start send me links to the respected account or post the links here, if you want me to start I can and will have some threads up in the next couple of days lol.

I get how you feel, I am currently tackling the classes :tut: anyway with Grace and James they can wait :p they have their whole life ahead of them xD

And with Aussie I will see if I can start it for you :)

thanks you so much you are a peach!

I wouldn't call it an honor :r
This is good. How about... can you start one for Seth and Tracy, and I'll get one running for Lolli and James?
=)

Eric Evans said:
Emzie:
First I must say that I love you lol you are awesome and I love how stefan interacts with James it keeps me on my toes and help push me to think differently :wub: :D

I do admitt it is time for them to rp again it has been way to long. If you need me to start it maybe a day or two as I have to get James caught up on lessons for this week. If you are free to start a topic then send me a link to James account or post one here. So just let me know what you decided.

As for Kiara Tine, if she does not come off as a bully or confrontational then I can see them getting along fine but as of right now James has this big brother complex and does not tolerate people who pick on or treat bad for things that they can not control lol. SO I will let you decided what you think about that, if it issomething you want to do than send me a link to James account or post one here if you can start or I can start you just got to let me know. kay?

To the Stefan thing, Awesome! I really enjoy RPing them too.
Always a good challenge. Yay! I can try to set it up if not today
tomorrow, and PM it to you. If you manage to start before I do
that's cool.

As for Kiara, when you put it that way, I think they would make
better enemies. So, If I find the time, and you want to, I can start
up and RP for them where they hate each other. She's quite easily
hateable.

Thanks!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back