Brain Overload

"Why wouldnt he just tell me himself?" She asked. She wasnt going to discuss this matter with a merman before she hadnt even thought about it herself. She had made too many mistakes when she didnt think about things first.

"Humiliation of being rejected? I don't know, I don't understand you humans sometimes." He said with a sigh, continously stroking Foaly, who seemed to whiny with pleasure.

Taylor quickly got some air, knowing how easily the need to breathe was killing the conversation with Storm. "Im not that cruel that i would regect him right on the spot. I dont know. I need to think this over, then maybe have a chat with him." She said, swimming over to stroke Foaly also.

"Fair enough" Storm said, floating around in the water. "Do you want to go back to the school now?" He asked. 'Not that I don't want you here or anything"

Taylor thought about it for a while. "Yeah i guess it might be a good idea." She swam up and got some air, before returning under water. She swam aqwardly fora while, wondering if Storm was going to go with her, but if he didnt want to that wouldnt matter. She started to swim to the exit.

Storm swam towards the exit with Taylor and pushed the seaweed out of the way to let her pass before swimming out and up towards the surface. "Well I guess I'll see you another time then." He said, smiling lightly at her.

(( I'm still underwater btw ))

Taylor swam through the exit. "Yeah it was good to meet you." She smiled. "Ill come visit you again, without jeans on next time." She gave Storm a wave before swimming up the surface and seeing the shore. She swam towards it and climbed up onto the river front. She stood dripping wet for a bit, before heading back to the castle. She was freezing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back