Bradley's Death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradley Roberts

I never use Bradley anymore, but thought it'd be cool, if he died instead of just being made in-active. If anyone has any cool idea's, could you either reply to this or PM me. And also if you'd like to be involved.

I can kill Bradley? It will have to be admin approve, how does being cut into pieces sounds? Maybe that will be her ticket to Azkaban :r

Yeah, I know it would have to be approved, :) and your idea sounds cool, but if it is going to be approved, I think there would have to be a reason for her wanting to cut Bradley to pieces?? Maybe we could do a role play before hand? :)

Scorpia wouldn't have a reason to kill, she natural at it. But if you must we can. I will just need to submit a admin approval plot.

I dont mind whatever you think's best. :) If you want to do the admin approval plot you can do. :) Tell me when you've sent it. :)

I've sent it for the meantime Scorpia can rp with you just not in a so friendly open environment :p

If it doesn't work with Scorpia, Cocytus is a death eater who'd be happy to kill him with proper provocation. Send me a message if Scorpia doesn't work out.
Or the Serial Killer Crimson Jeffrey Ledger could do it too, both profiles are mine.

My rp got approve but I have to kill Bradley with a killing curse :r I dunno something about slicing people turns people off xD.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back