[!BR] Raven Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaylah shook her head again. "Nothing will be able to keep my mind off my dad. I hum, I think of singing and I used to sing with my dad." She tilted her head and raised an eye brow at Ashton. "What do you mean?? I'm sure I can keep up. You have no idea what sort of stuff I've had to try and understand from some of my friends." Shay had listened to so many coded messages from people when they were trying to get Shay to understand them without anyone else. It was helpful because it made her better at decoding but it was kinda annoying sometimes.

"I think you pretty much know what I'm going to ask? And that is why not be friends? But than again why do you stay if you don't want to be friends? And if you are here why? I'm just wondering when those the part come that you run" he stretch one leg up than lift it so its settle on the bench. He toy with his lip ring and look directly at Shaylah now this time. She was pretty, not ugly like the girls near where Ashton live. But Ashton had seen beauty within his own half sister. Maybe that was the soft side of Ashton, its not like he was evil or anything. He couldn't really put himself an a category. Where he would fit? He wouldn't have a clue, prolly with the other freaks around here. Yet it was better than being a loner.

Shaylah was caught out by his question. She didn't know why she hadn't walked away from him. She usually would have by now. "I don't know. There's not exactly anywhere else to go is there?? No point wandering around aimlessly when there's actually someone to talk to." She was surprised to look up and realise that her black eyes were looking directly into his bright blue ones. She wasn't used to eye contact like this. When someone looked at her she looked away. Either that or she looked at the other features on there face and in there body language. Eye contact just wasn't a normal thing in her opinion. Not unless she actually cared about the person. Did she care about Ashton?? Impossible. She had only just met him and the only people Shay cared for were her own relatives and her friends-Ivy and Teddy.

"That's true but your wrong about something. Not that I want you to be dramatic about it but you said you were the wrong person to befriend. Well to me you seem perfectly fine, and maybe its just the atmosphere or something but if your sticking around than your not so bad afterall" he chuckle. First time he laugh in a long time. These days he wouldn't be laughing much but he find this girl rather amusing. What's more hilarious is the way he was behaving. His normal behavior would be Ashton wandering in silence. He saw the way Leah had look at him. Funding him sad and what not. But Ashton was slowly trying to break out of that. He wanted friends and accepting. Though he wanted all that in the right way. Master lonely? You wants friend? The voices ask and hush his mood immediately. "I mean its whatever. You know what I mean" he shrug and stare out into the garden again. He was tempting to find a lake and see if he could drown in it. Maybe it will muffle the voices for a while.

Shaylah nodded. She understood how somethings just weren't meant to be talked about. She hated it when people tried to force her to talk about things so why should she do the same to someone else. Especially when she had only just met the person. "You haven't seen me around the people at school. Lots of the people in my year are scared of me because they know I can fight. With and without a wand." Shay wasn't the smartest of people but give her a challenge and she will make sure she accomplishes it no matter what it takes to get it done. She had always been a very perseverant person and school was no different. "I can't wait to finally get out of the school though. Get my own house and live a different life. I just want to get away from all the cr@p really." She shrugged.

"Honestly you have a lot more than what most don't have...maybe you should see it that way?" he turn to look at her again. As if he knew Shaylah for that long, he was telling her the truth though. "My mom gone, she will never come back" he sigh and stare into her eyes. "My father somewhere, I don't know when I'll see him again" never ending tragic for you Ash. Shut up boy, she doesn't need to know anything about you. Master must hush or more tragic might find her. Ashton stop again he was getting irritated with these games. You guys will never just leave me along? No.

"I know that. I just hate how things turned out. I'd give up everything just to see my dad again. The way he was when I last saw him. Happy and jolly and just generally dad like. He might as well be gone. I already know he's lost his mind. The letter he sent me the other month didn't sound anything like him." Shay didn't get many letters from him but she had noticed every single one of them getting less and less like the the father she knew and loved. "I've spent twelve years with just my dad and no mum and the second I get my mum I lose my dad. Seems I'm not allowed both."

Ash piane for the girl and grew near as she spoke. "Than maybe a friend is what you need? We can suffer together?" he chuckle, it sounded bad. Terrible. But being in the company of just the voices was driving him insane. When was the last time he talk to anyone like this? He tried with Leah but she wouldn't dare show him any kind of emotion. Whatever his father did to her must've been bad. Or else why was she hunting him down like that? What William was to her, if what Ashton didn't seem like it was wrong. "Oh well, let the misery continue on. Frankly I like being hurt, just tells me that I'm still human and I'm still living" he look down. "But your father sounded like he was a great man, from what you've said to me" he somewhat smile up at her. "So I can understand why your suffering...."

Shaylah saw Ashton move closer to her. What surprised her was that she didn't move away. She stayed sat where she was. "He was. I looked up to him. He was always having to go away on business trips but he tried to limit them so he could spend as much time with me as possible." What Shaylah wasn't about to mention was that some of those business trips were death eater based. It had said in the newspaper that he was a death eater but she was so used to hiding the truth that even when she didn't need to, she still kept it secret. "A suffering friend sounds like something I could live with though. I guess it's good to know someone who actually understands how I feel about it." Shay knew that her family were going through the same situation but they all had different feelings for what happened and she knew him better than any of them did.

Ashton nodded and agree for what she said. Suffering friend sounded better than tainted love. He sat in silence again. Gus eyes went from Shaylah to the garden. That's when he realise it was a graveyard. Weird how he confuse a garden with a graveyard. In some ways they have similarities, everything dies some way. Wither it was plant of the human life. The graden sounded more better to be buried in, instead of a graveyard. He still hadn't heard back when the formal arrangements for the funeral would take place, his whole family would be urns, but they will still have gravestone and a plot in which they are laid to rest. "I kill time for a little while and now I have a suffering friend" he spoke nonchalantly, "Can I ask you a personal question? Have you ever kiss another suffering friend?"

Shaylah looked up at him and laughed when he spoke. "No. Never." She shook her head. "Only ever my dad and my ex." Shaylah had never been the kind of person to hug all of her friends when ever she saw them so kissing people was something she didn't do very often either. "The only friend I have who I hug is Ivy and I never see her. Kissing is something that never really happens." Shay noticed how Ashton's eyes kept going off in a different direction. When she looked, she saw the graveyard. She thought it odd that he was looking at it in that sort of way but she ignored the weird feeling she got inside.

Ashton was glad, least this one wasn't those type of girls. "Come on? Let's go inside" he stood up for the third time today. He didn't have his wand, he wasn't allow to have it again till he started back up his studies" the social workers had said so. It was a family wand that William gave to Ashton when he was eleven of just about that time. "I'm sure my suffering friend wouldn't mind a detour amongst the dead?" he stated. The graveyard call him, the voices beckon him to go forth. Ashton hadn't seen one an a while, one of his closes friend back home was a grave digger. The boys name was Surius. Sirius was a half blood mutt, what William would call his family whenever they saw him. Ashton didn't mind Sirius but kept their relationship away from William eyes whenever he was around. Stupid William, one must not disobey father William though or else...will you can figure out the rest. Now that William wasn't around, Ashton was allow to do basically anything, but being the person that Ashton was, he didn't mind William being around. William was someone Ashton admire, Leah just didn't know that part about Ashton yet. Still stupid William keeping him away from Sirius.

Shaylah shrugged and stood up. She saw no point in sitting like a sad loon doing absolutely nothing. Might as well do something more interesting and the graveyard was the only interesting thing around. "Yeah, sure. Why not??" She walked in the direction of the graveyard and opened the rusty gate to walk in. She liked the creepy feeling that the graveyard gave her. It made her feel like she was home again. She lived in a huge house in the middle of the woods which made everything more fun. There was nothing separating the garden from the woods so she could go there any time she ever wanted to. "How long have you live around New Zealand then??" She thought she might as well get to know him now that they were suffering friends.

"Not for long. I'm from Ireland but my family were planning to move to New England. Than that happen you know the fire" that he cause and was blaming this situation on someone else. "We were waiting for my father to come back but he never did you know, he sort of just left us. Mom said no but I think yes, however I would never hate my father" Ashton spoke slowly and distant once again. He walk upon the gravel grounds, his feet sinking into the earth a little as he step. Ashton wasn't heavy but the grounds were so hollow, it was hard not to sink as he did. "Watch your steps Shaylah, these parts look horrid"

"Not for long. I'm from Ireland but my family were planning to move to New England. Than that happen you know the fire" that he cause and was blaming this situation on someone else. "We were waiting for my father to come back but he never did you know, he sort of just left us. Mom said no but I think yes, however I would never hate my father" Ashton spoke slowly and distant once again. He walk upon the gravel grounds, his feet sinking into the earth a little as he step. Ashton wasn't heavy but the grounds were so hollow, it was hard not to sink as he did. "Watch your steps Shaylah, these parts look horrid"

Shaylah looked down at the ground when Ashton mentioned it. "It's ok. I used to live in Scotland so mucky ground like this is kinda the normal for me. I'm used to watching my step without watching it. If that makes any sense." Shay laughed. She had spent most of her time walking round bare foot when she was in Scotland. It was cold but much easier to balance and harder to sink into the ground. "I've been told why my mum left me when I was a baby and I've forgiven her for it." She shrugged. "It must be hard for you as you don't know why. I know it was frustrating for me before I knew. It was the question I woke up with everyday."

"They say forgiveness is good for the soul. Or at least that's what my friend's father use to say. My father didn't like his family, in fact we were never allow when he was around. My friend's father was a grave digger and they call him the insane or saint. For one they believe he possess but others believe he a saint" Ashton look over Shaylah. Whenever he talk like this to his mum she would always snare at Ashton but she allow Ashton to be around his friend. "I always wonder if the dead could be brought back to life....Its impossible if it were true. He told me the dead can't come back, its like they wouldn't be the same anymore. Plus its against magical laws you know, bringing back the dead is learnt in school. Have you got that far ahead Shaylah?" Ashton ask her, his shoes stepping onto a stone, were he balance his weight naturally. "I believe what he says though bringing back the dead, I would've done it before I left my home, but he was right. They wouldn't be the same, for they were already an ashes"

Shaylah listened to Ashton's story. It seemed he had a more interesting past than she did. He had spent life with friends. She had spent her childhood with two friends-one of which was now her ex boyfriend. "The dead coming back to life would make no difference to my life. The only people I know who have died are Dervish, my gran, grampy and great Aunt. My gramp died before I was born, I hardly knew my gran-even though I'm named after her-and my great aunt I've only ever heard my dad talking about." Shaylah shrugged. "Death isn't exactly something that comes into my life very much. Although, if Dervish hadn't died then there would be no feud." Shay carried on walking along the mud and gravel before getting annoyed with it and taking her shoes and socks off, carrying them in her hand.

"But it does make you think? Well at least that's my case" Ashton shrug and found a statute. He sat down and made space for Shaylah to sit down. It was a change of scenery but they were doing the same thing they had done just minutes ago. Sitting near someone gravestone was different, Ashton like this scenery. He wouldn't mind living near a graveyard when he became of age. Maybe become a graveyard keeper or own one completely. "I love this graveyard, looks like the garden of death" he chuckle. "Wouldn't mind living here either"

"In a way, yeah, kinda." Shaylah shrugged and sat down next to Ashton. "I just see death as a release really. It's the only way to get away from a sh!tty life. That's why people commit suicide. What can be so bad about it??" Shay shook her head and yawned. She never slept much but her sleep had been incredibly reduced recently and it was showing. She was getting bags under her eyes and she wasn't concentrating properly. She was even finding it hard to keep her eyes open at some points.

Topic Closed

This roleplay has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by a member of site staff. Administrators have been alerted of this topic and you will be contacted shortly in regards to it. If you disagree with this closure you will be able to discuss it with the Administrators when they contact you.

~HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back