[!BR] Raven Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Winters

Wand
Ebony and Willow 11'inch w/ family Signature Essence of Bloodline and Phoenix Tears
In the custody of his oldest sister, she pretty much allow whatever happen to Ashton with out remorse. She didn't mind if he went out on his own, didn't care what time he left. Pretty much let him come home at any time of the hour. He was free to torment his thoughts alone, only he never was ever alone. The voices accompany him wherever he went. It claim his vessel, maybe till the day he rejoins the earth grounds again. Till than he was force to listen to whipsers and screams. The bipolar of their words never left his head, only silence; once in a while. Right now it was silent.

Walking the night streets alone, he hurried past those around him. Not in a rush or any of that matter. Just wanting to catch up with the shadows lurking about. His clear blue eyes orb down following each step. He came to a bench and claim it for a while. Sitting down he relax, facing a garden view and just above him, a full moon down cast the area. He whispers of its unique, his orbs staring just for a little while...

Shaylah walked along the streets of Brightstone with as little of her showing as possible. She wasn't cold but she hated people seeing her. She was wearing a hoody with the hood up and black fingerless gloves that matched her trackies and trainers. She had just had to hide from Markov. She didn't want to see him right now. Coming to Brightstone was just an excuse to get out of the school. It was her being in school that had made it so she couldn't see her father before he went to azkaban.
Shaylah sighed as she collapsed ont a bench. There was another boy there but she didn't care. He looked about the same age as her so he would probably be easy to take on f worst came to worstor in Shaylah's opinion best. After all, she did love a good fight.

Ashton heard the wood besides him creak a little which made him jump a bit where he was sitting. He notice a girl right away, who had cause the commotion for him to stirrup. Ashton lean forward and turn his attention back to the garden view. For a long time now he was just staring into the distant, not making a sound at all. He was half hoping the voices would speak again, but after ten minutes have gone by, he couldn't hear anything. Just the silence of the night and possibly crickets nearby if there were any. This silence was actually making him insane, he look over at the girl and decided what the hell. Its much worst than staring a head like a dead fu(king zombie. "Sup.." he manage to say, finding his voice out of nowhere.

((Teehee. Crickets. :D ))

Shaylah looked at the boy sat next to her when she heard him speak. She realised he was actually quite gorgeous but that wasn't the kind of thing she was about to tell him. She may have been in a better mood than most days but it was still the kind of mood where beating someone up was fun. "Don't 'sup' me. Mind your own business and do whatever it was you were doing." She shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest before slouching slightly. Talking to strangers wasn't something she was great at doing. It usually ended up with them walking off thinking she was a freak or them being carried away in a stretcher. She preferred the second one of course. Then again, if Tracy found out about it, she wouldn't be very happy and then Shay would end up in trouble.

Ashton was expected a friendly hello, instead he got a rather rude introduction from the girl. Master be nice, we can't kill her now... Ashton clench his teeth, for once when he was with someone can they stay quiet? It didn't seem so..."And what is that? Staring into the darkness like an idiot? No thanks I rather be talking to someone than go insane from the quietness" he responded back. An unusual reply but it a start. "What's your name stranger?" he ask the girl. Now he knew why his sister had yell at him the first time.

Since Shay was in a kinda good mood, she decided not to hurt this boy...yet. If he said anything against her dad then she would majorly hurt him and if he said anything against her then she would just hurt him but for now she would just answer his question. "Shaylah." Shay turned her head towards him so she could see his reaction. She wanted to see whether he had heard about her dad from the daily prophet. "Shaylah Rouge." The surname was a dead give away. It wasn't exactly common. She had never met anyone outside her family who had the name. "You??" She didn't really care much about the answer to this question but it was only polite.

Shaylah Rouge, Shaylah Rogue Ashton repeated a couple more time in his head. Boy! Haven't you heard that name before? If she not the one her father in the prophets? Don't it ring a bell? "Yes..." Ash mumble to himself so that she couldn't hear. "Ashton, Ashton Winters" he spoke back to Shaylah. He didn't want to seem like he was talking to himself, instead he shrug his small shoulders and started to play with his fingers. He twisted his middle finger with his other hand, and started to mumble again before he spoke. "Your father was in the prophets?" if he was, than he had been in the article right next to Ashton family.

Shay nodded her head at his question. Apparently he did hear about her father. It was over a year ago now but thenews of what happened was still etched into her mind and she couldn't get rid of the memory. The one thing she was scared of more than anything was seeing him again. People went insane in azkaban and she didn't want to see her dad like that. She just wanted to remember him the way he had been before. "Yeah. He's in azkaban." She could tell from his tone of voice that he wasn't going to say anything bad about Jay but she was still on her guard.

"I only remember cause he was next to my family article"Ashton said afterwards, his eyes meeting the bleakness sadness of Shaylah. He could tell from her emotions, she wasn't to happy about her father being there. Remember master, Azkaban is for the naughty witches and wizard that committ crimes. Ashton eyes space out for a minute or so. You didn't kill them master, it was Mr.Woods, he will take the blame for it not you. Remember the deal boy..."Well don't be sad least he still alive and hadn't went bunkers yet. Remember the positive in life" he tried to sound cheerful but instead came out insane. He also sounded like he was rambling, he recline back onto the bench. "So what are you doing out here?" it was dark. Ashton wasn't a student and could make his bets that Shaylah was a student. Or else what normal kid roam around at night?

Shaylah looked up into his bright blue eyes when he said something about his family being in the paper. She remembered something about some people dying in the article next to her dad's but she couldn't remember what it said. When Shay heard what he said next, she felt like saying He would be better off dead. Azkaban is a place which drives people insane. But she didn't want to. Saying the words out loud would have just broke her down to tears. "It's the only way to get peace and quiet away from the school. The only people in there that I get along with are my friend-Teddy-and my half sister-Sydney. Everyone else are freaks." Shay looked up at the school then back at Ashton.

"So you don't recommend that I go there than?" Ashton was probably the definition of freak right about now. He was just glad they move away from the subject, for once he didn't feel out of place. He recognize something about Shaylah he couldn't put himself to say. Ashton had always been with his family for the most part of his life, he never left their home, unless if William wasn't around than he would skip away. Adventuring at night, just cause it call his name mostly. You wouldn't want to be around the boy when he hearing voices during the day. Besides for the most part Ashton live his life like a story, if the voices are here than it means something. My life is a story its meant to be insane, but is it a fable? He often wonder when alone, which is rarely. He was always with someone no matter what.

Shaylah shrugged. "It's a good school but it locks the students inside the school unless it's a Brightstone weekend. If I could get out the school then I might have been able to go to my dad's wedding or even just see him one more time before the aurors got him." Shay brought her feet up onto the bench so her knees were in front of her chest. It was weird that she was talking to someone the way she was talking to ashton. Usually, she would have told him to leave her alone and then completely ignore him before hitting him where it hurts. She was speaking her feelings to him and she wasn't used to it. It was just odd in her opinion.

"Man that's sounds like torture even for me" Ashton stood up and slide back down the bench. Every so often he had to do these movements with his body if he's been sitting around for to long. He also couldn't stand the pressure of something hard pressing against his back. It made him feel sort of sketchy, like he felt someone looking over him. Ashton look back, brightstone was deserted by this time. No one else were stalking the streets at this time, it made Ashton a bit nervous again. He scatch his hair and flick the corner of his pointed ears. "Well at least I will know someone in that school. Since my sister sort of kicking my arse to the gutter, I would at least know one more person" he summon up to say after doing a few movements with his ear. Calm yourself master, don't get to work up... Maybe she knows my secret or something? No she don't boy! You idiot, how the hell would a girl like that know your secret? Calm yourself, before we make you do the unthinkable... screech the boy again. Ashton smile at the girl, seemingly so normal.

Shaylah shook her head. "It may be someone you know but it's not the best person to know. Everyone avoids me more than talks to me and if they do talk it's to take the p!ss out of my dad." Shaylah was confused by what Ashton did but she just ignored it. She guessed it was probably just something he did, like she always looked over her shoulder to check she wasn't being followed. "Why is your sister kicking you out the house?? Shouldn't that be the job of your parents??" Shaylah was happy enough not to of had to move house when her dad went to azkaban because she had her mum move in with her 2 half sisters and half brothers. Of course, nothing ever turns out to go as planned. She hates the house now. All she sees in every corner is memories of her dad and it breaks her down. Going to Hogwarts was just her way of getting out of there. Then again, she was always finding excuses to get out of Hogwarts as well.

"I don't follow trends" Ashton shrug his shoulders. Most would know what the meant of if it had any meaning to it. Shaylah look the type he could seem himself get along with, which was strange. Half the time he would reject the idea instantly! Yet he crave or longer to have any kind of friend. "See the article right next to your dad was the article of my mother and siblings. They were killed an a arson fire. They still don't know
Who did it or the cause of what might had happen. My father I don't know where his whereabouts. So for now I'm staying with my sister...."
he did mention she was his half sister and thought nothing of Ashton. "My sister dislike children, so she pawning me to Hogwarts. I will be living in the halfway house" he spoke nonchalantly. He didn't blame his sister wanting to give up on him so easily. He would still make the effort to see him, but other than that...he could careless of his wellness. Ashton will just be one of those hood rat till he's establish his age and inherent all of his family wealth. He had most of it figure out.

"Oh...um." Shaylah wasn't sure how to react to this. She wasn't the kind of person who spent their time comforting people. She was usually the one causing the problems. "I'm sorry to hear that." She did however feel a connection to Ashton. The both of them had lost family and wanted to get out of their home. "I would say you could stay with me instead of going to the halfway house but my house isn't great at the moment. My mum's given birth to twins, my half brother is a suck up and isn't happy that mum's paying more attention to the babies than him and my half sister just doesn't get along with anyone. Plus the fact that my family is in a feud with another family and suddenly the halfway house looks like heaven." Shaylah couldn't help but smile at what she said. It was the only way to stop her acting all depressed about her life. She hated everything about it and wished she could just escape from it all.

"Hey you don't see me singing a sad song? Its alright with me, actually I don't mind it at all. Sort of a obstacle into the big widen open world" Ashton kept smiling at Shaylah now. He wasn't a soft sort but he wasn't the type to hold back his feeling. If he was feeling like sh!t he will be the first one to let you know, depending on the person. And if that person was willing to hear what he had to say;consequently, that was hardly ever. Some stay away from the boy because of how he appears to look, his style was sort of dark. He wore himself like that way he felt, muggel calls it emoness. "I wouldn't understand what your going through but now that I met my sister I know more about my father that maybe I shouldn't have know right now. All that she tells me about him, and the kind of man I thought he was. I still wouldn't consider him the dead beat that she claims him to be. So you talk about disfunctional? Its normal to me now." he has learn even from now the world not what it seems to be. But he can still go on believing his father his some kind of hero and Ashton the bad guy that kill his family. It didn't make sense to anyone else but for Ashton he could see perfectly clear now. "Maybe I will see you at the halfway house than?"

Shaylah shook her head. "I can't go there. I have to stick by my family. It's against me to abandone them no matter how annoying they are. I'm related to them and I know that they will be there for me through the ups and downs." She shrugged. "I still feel like life was easier two years ago though. I used to live i Scotland with my dad. I only had two friends-not including my dad or my dog. All I did all day was draw, play music and mess around with dad and sasha. Then we moved to New Zealand and everything changed. Dad found mum after eleven years of her disappearing, I made friends, mum and dad got married, dad went to azkaban and mum moves to the house." Shey loved the house but having so many people there was something she wasn't used to. It was like having a dozen box of eggs with more than twelve eggs in it. She just wished she could go back to her old life.

"Yet you seem like your regretting them right now..."
he notice it quickly by the way she was speaking. It wasn't blind to see it, even if your were deaf you could tell instantly. "I don't know, with me its like whatever. I have a sister if she wants me around that's up to her. If not what else can I do? I can't force her to let me stay. I still have to look for my father before she kills him" by the way he was talking he sounded so normal. Nothing seem out of place to him, nothing ever was for Ashton. Even finding out he had a half sister didn't seem strange to him. He had different beliefs, but that was just the voices encouraging him to think different. As he was not sane. "I still see you around, I was hoping tonight for a friend. It was a little lonely wandering alone"

Shay saw sense in what Ashton was saying but there was still no way she was about to abandon her family. Tracy was her mum and was the person holding the family together and Sydney was just there for Shaylah when ever she needed help. "Friend isn't a very good word with my vocabulary. Enemy is more suitable." Shay found it hard to trust people and that made it hard for her to make friends. Even when she had lived in Scotland she had never made any friends. All the kids there had called her a loner because she was always by herself. Moving to New Zealand had only changed that temporarily. "Really though, if a friend is what you're looking for then I'm not the right person to look to." She shook her head and pushed her messy hair out of her face.

Ashton couldn't comprehend that but the voices told him to be silence. Without saying another word, Ashton went back into staring out into the distance. His elbow now resting on the bench, one of his lip ring sucked into his mouth. One of his leg sway to the side, he began to hum manically to himself. What else was there to do? Besides staring out and looking around like a turd. He wanted to ask, but decided not to.

Shaylah turned and frowned at him when he started to hum. "What are you doing??" Shay was used to people acting weird because it was how Ivy acted all the time but randomly huming the way Ash was doing was just over weird and it confused her. Shay was musical though so humming was something that shouldn't have been weird to her. She was a singer and loved it. Why was she mentioning Ashton's humming. She shrugged and twidled the ring on her finger which had her family crest on it.

"Humming, it calms me down, you know when I feel like doing something devious" he kept staring into the distant. He wonder what Leah was up to right now. If Ashton had to fetch something to eat before he turn, he question if he should get Leah something. She had loads of can food in the house but he surprisingly wanting something out of the ordinary. "You said we can't be friends, So I hum. You have a problem with me humming?"

"No." Shaylah shook her head. "It's just weird, that's all." Shay tilted her head back and looked up at the cloudless night sky. It looked beautiful and it reminded her of the camping trips she went on with her dad. "I sing and play guitar and piano but I don't just randomly do any of them out of te blue." Keeping her mind off the subject of her dad was difficult. Everything she did reminded her of him in some way or another.

"I like out of the blue" he stretch his arms out, a cramp releasing as he crack his knuckles. He stood up again and stretch his legs out while humming to black parade. It was muggel song he used to listen to when he was back home. Not that the home didn't exist anymore and all his belongings sort of just vanish within the flames that destroy his house. "It keeps me from thinking, like I don't want to hear my thoughts" or from the threats he gets every now and than whenever he is call boy. "You should try it sometimes, I suck at singing or even keeping up with music, but humming doesn't hurt anybody" he sat down again. "I'm also trying to avoid something too. Its kinda of hard to explain but that's why I rather hum"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back