[!BR] 1st encounters don't always go so well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma-Lily Rose Phoenix

Emma-Lily was walking down a dark ally off bleak st she thoght she had seen jess dissapearindown there. It was quite dark and she was begging to get a little cold. But she couldn't see jess any where.

A small girl came down Bleak Street, Adelaide watched from the shadows. The girl looked like she was looking for someone. Who in their right mind would come down Bleak Street anyway? Adelaide spent her days here, knowing that Delani wouldn't think to look for her in this dark place.

She guessed this girl was yet another first year, exploring. Adelaide slipped out of the shadows, straight in front of the little girl. Her unkempt black hair blew around her face in the wind, her piercing blue eyes glaring at the child. "This is not a place for children." she sneered at the short girl.

Emma-Lily replied in her shrpest voice after looking to make sure jess wasn,t here to hear her. "i'm no child and why shouldn't i be here!" looking this girl directly in the eye. she relised afterwards this might not have been the best thing to say and wondered why all her encounters didn't turn out so well.

Adelaide snorted. "How old are you? Nine? Ten?" She raised an eyebrow, wondering why this girl didn't run away at the sight of her. "In case you haven't noticed, this is a place for Dark Wizards. Not bratty little children like yourself." Adelaide smirked. "Haven't I seen you here before?" she asked, her voice void of emotions. She was sure that this was the same little girl that she had tourtured not even a week ago.

Not moving her eyes or even blinking she replied "I'm 11 I've never met you and you might not want to use that tone with me!" in her strong bold voice stuggling to hold her temper for she didn't want to explode not again.

(Andrew stole the computer :p )

"You're still a child." Adelaide's lip curled into a cruel grin. "Oh, why shouldn't I use this tone? Is the itty bitty baby going to hurt me?" she said in a silly baby voice. Adelaide laughed, and evil sound, no joy in it whatsoever. "You're a first year. You don't know any spells yet, and I am an over-age witch who knows dark magic." Adelaide smirked. "You couldn't hurt me." she said.

That did it she couldn't help it "your a witch and that again with the w being a b I'm not a baby and i don't have time for you!" she shouted sounding more dangerous at each word then aiming her fist right at the girls nose she swung out at her. Her teeth glaring and her eyes widning like a wild cat.

Adelaide scowled, the girl was trying to punch her. "CRUCIO!" she yelled, pointing her wand at the girl. "Filthy little mudblood." she screamed in fury, watching the girl. Mudblood didn't always mean muggleborn, just anyone who tainted wizarding socity was a mudblood in her book.

Emma-Lily froze as pain shot through her she then fell to the ground screaming. She stared up at the girl but couldn't speak her whole body ached and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop screaming from the putrid pain.

Adelaide stopped the spell with a flick of her wrist. "That's what you get if you mess with me." she snarled at the girl. "Now run along, go play with your pathetic little friends." she smirked. Adelaide Garnier had always had a hot temper, and she was sure no-one would catch her using an Unforgivable on the student. "And that was only a taste." she said softly, poison in every word.

Emma-Lily stood up staggering a little and planned to get pay back at this girl sometime maybe her and Lola and Jess could pull a prank on the nasty girl and instead of running away she stared at the girls eyes defiantly glaring a glare that some people thought could turn you to stone.

Adelaide raised her eyebrows. "Do you want to get hurt?" She lifted the wand in her hand and waved it menacingly. "Go away, little girl." She snarled, pointing her wand at the girl. "CRU-"

Emma-Lily panicked a little bit she didn't want that again but instead of cowering she said "your going to regret!" that then she stalked off.Looking for Jess harder along the way.

Adelaide rolled her eyes, and sat down, leaning against the wall of a shop. She closed her eyes, and smiled slyly to herself. Nobody was going to catch her now.

(( Is this open? If not, I'll edit. No worries :p ))

Adrian had spent almost 1 month stuck in his shop, since students loved the ice-cream his family made. School had recently just begun, and Adrian was happy at the fact that less people were in his shop. That meant he could have some time to himself. Adrian decided to visit Bleak Street that day, he wanted to go get something from one of the shops. Walking towards the shop direction, Adrian noticed Adelaide leaning against the wall. Adrian smiled, he had remembered Adelaide. They had met once in his shop a few months back.

"Hey Adelaide," he said with a big smile.

(Nah, it's open. ^_^ )

Adelaide opened her eyes and looked at Adrian. It had been ages since she had last seen him, she had changed so much! Before she had been a sweet, innocent blonde girl, but now she was... evil. She was now the type of girl who killed people for the fun of it. Only a few months ago, she had been sitting in the ice-cream parlour with nowhere to go. Now, she was staying at an inn, being paid to make sure her cousin didn't do anything disgraceful. "Hey Adrian." she said, smiling tiredly. "Long time no see."

(( Yay :p ))

Adrian smiled at the girl. "Yeah it has been a pretty long time, i must agree," he replied with a small smile. Adelaide seemed to be different, it may not be her looks, but the air around her seemed to freak Adrian a little bit. "So how have you been?" he asked politely, ignoring his freaked-out thoughts. "You should drop by the shop someday, we have new flavors," he continued, giving her a small smile.

"Fine." Adelaide said politely, not quite sure how to act. It had been a long time since she had talked to people, and be expected to be nice to them. Adrian was one of the only people who didn't think she was either a murderer or a coward. "I went home for a while, to see my half-sister. And my cousin's starting at Hogwarts this year." she said. Her smile looked strained, her eyes pained. What have I become? she thought sadly. Still, there was no going back: she had killed people, and nothing could undo that. "Oh? What flavours?" she asked curiously.

Adrian smiled at the girl. Something seemed to be troubling her, but he was too polite to ask her whether anything was troubling her. "Oh awesome," he replied with a smile. "Now we have butterbeer flavored ice-cream and fire whiskey flavored ice-cream, i'm sure you'll like it," he answered with a wink. Adrian watched Adelaide. "Shall we walk?" he asked, as he showed her the way.

Adelaide grinned. "Firewhiskey? Wicked..." she said, in the old Adelaide way. "I do hope you're not serving to to the students." she said with an impish grin. She remembered that Christmas, years ago when Zac tried Firewhiskey, even though he wasn't allowed. Adelaide had always been naughty as a child, showing her younger cousins where the adults kept the Firewhiskey. Adrian's voice snapped her out of her daydream. "Sure." she stood up, brushing the dust of her midnight blue robes.

Christy was crazy she was furious she'd gone mad. She was running down a dark ally when she bumbed into a boy and a girl and she burst out giggling "guess what adilaide that's right i know who you are and I'm Christy a Crazy 11 year old muder and if you don't belive me just watch.

Chrity laughed hystericly with glee a unsuspectig girl had just walked towards "just watch!" she repeated grinning from one side of her face to the other. The she pulled out a sawn off sot gun aimed at the young girl's head and fired.

Cindy sudenly saw a bullet coming to ward's her dried to dodge it but was to sloe and got hit then she fall to the hard cold ground either unconcious or dead.

Topic Closed

This roleplay has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by a member of site staff. Administrators have been alerted of this topic and you will be contacted shortly in regards to it. If you disagree with this closure you will be able to discuss it with the Administrators when they contact you.

~HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back