Boys, Boys, Boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakov Olaf

OOC First Name
Beth
I noticed, recently, that I have let most of the Olaf boys, slip inactive. So, I decided, that as I have brought Dom back, I would bring the others back, too. Obviously, I am looking for a couple of friendships, but the main reason for this topic is for lovely lady friends.

Yakov Olaf

About: Yakov Olaf (19) once fell in love. But their relationship fell apart, after the love of his life, lost their baby in an accident. He managed to go on and had a one nighter with a Death Eater. The result, of which, was his daughter, Athena. Aphrodite and Yakov were together for a short period of time, but their lifestyles were too different, and the relationship, dissolved. Yakov visits his daughter, whenever possible. He matured enough to get a job to support himself and his daughter, and he is due to be modeling at the New York show.

Current Location: New Zealand.

Seeking: I would like to find a girlfriend for Yakov. It's up to you if you want it long term or short. If they have chemistry, things may go further than just dating. I always saw Yakov as one of the first to be married. I would like him to have a mate or two.. It'd be nice for him to have someone he could ask to be best man when he does, eventually, get hitched.

Zdravko Olaf

About: Zdravko Olaf (16) is the slightly mad one of the family. He has calmed down, in recent months, but he still has the tendency to do mad things. He attends Durmstrang and is in his fifth year. He briefly had a long distance girlfriend, but they rarely spoke, so that sorted of melted away. He would need someone as mad as him, too keep him entertained. So, that's a 'yes' to any Durmstrang drama queens. Zdravko isn't good at conventional relationships. It's likely that if he did bring flowers to his girlfriend, they would probably be on fire, because that would follow his warped idea of romance. And he does have a romantic soul.. Just, a strange one.

Current Location: Bulgaria

Seeking: A girlfriend. A soulmate who is a complete nutter, like Zdravko. She would need to be thick skinned (mentally and literally) as his ideas of romance, could come as quite the surprise.

Yulian Olaf

About: Yulian Olaf (15) is the taller of the twins, with a more masculine face. Yulian likes Quidditch and contact sports. He could do with some male friends who are the more violent type. He hangs around with his twin brother (Yosif) a lot. Yulian doesn't care much for romance, so any girl that he was with, would probably be the sort that flits between boys, or doesn't mind someone commanding as a boyfriend.

Seeking: A group of male friends and a girlfriend.. Or two. Yulian thinks about himself, first. Any girl would probably be fine for him.. Just as long as they don't challenge him, intellectually or otherwise. Now, I would LOVE a girl to 'tame' him, at some point. Perhaps he has his eye on her because of her looks, but she's not interested? And then, Yulian starts really trying to make a move, but the girl rejects him IN FRONT OF HIS FRIENDS. Naturally, Yulian gets angry and pretty much calls an attack on the poor girl. After a month or two of verbal fights, Yulian and the girl end up alone (perhaps in detention?) and he gets a chance to talk to her without his friends. The softer side of Yulian will start to come out and the girl could talk him into not being such a bully.. Or, she goes off with his twin brother. Up to you. xD

Yosif Olaf

About: Yosif Olaf (15) is the shy twin brother of Yulian Olaf. He has a more feminine look, but unlike his brother, he doesn't spend hours preening himself and looking in every available mirror. Yosif is more of a thinker and enjoys solitude. He's an average student with no real dreams. He has been bullied a lot for not taking such interest in the Dark Arts, and enjoys Care of Magical Creatures. I don't know what Yosif's orientation is. I think he's straight, but there is a chance that another boy could charm him.

Seeking: A girlfriend/boyfriend. They can be either at Durmstrang, or out of it but living in Bulgaria. I'd say that their maximum age should be 18, but I'm sure we can sort something out ^_^ I think that it would be interesting to see what he was like with another boy. If it doesn't work out, they can always break up. But, yeah, either gender/third gender, is fine. :D

Other

I may be putting Dominicus up on here, soon, depending on how things go. If you're interested in Dom, do let me know.
Also, I randomly want to throw Richmond into the equation.. Yes, Mr. Creepy. I think that he needs to find himself a creepy, murderous wife. Again, let me know if you're interested.

If you do not wish to post here, but are interested, please PM Yakov Olaf.​

Note: Those who recognize the twins' PBs- I am well aware of their relationship.. But I liked them, so I kept it. Of course, the twins don't feel anything more that brotherly love. :x
images

Okay so I posted a few days ago in the Plotline thread and got no response because I want Alianne to have a boyfriend. She is fairly new to New Zealand and the site so I need to get her involved. Would you be up for this?

Alianne Cooper said:
Okay so I posted a few days ago in the Plotline thread and got no response because I want Alianne to have a boyfriend. She is fairly new to New Zealand and the site so I need to get her involved. Would you be up for this?
Yeah, I'd love to ^_^
Do you want to start the ball rolling now or leave it for a bit?

I can offer any of the boys young Ms. Creepy over here as an enemy or someone they develope an intrest in her only to have them compleatly distroyed by the girl. You already know Sunako as Larissa so you can deceide which of them gets their heart taken out through thier chest.
evil.gif

Noemi here could meet Yakov. She could be a fling, as she is a lot, a relationship or a mate. Up to you.

Alianne Cooper said:
I can start one now and pm it to you :D
That would be brilliant ^_^

Sunako- I think Zdravko would be the only one with courage enough to develop an interest in Sunako xD
Zdravko can't RP until he's been put back into the Durmstrang group, but once he's back in that group, I can start something, if you like?
Noemi Costello said:
Noemi here could meet Yakov. She could be a fling, as she is a lot, a relationship or a mate. Up to you.
Sounds like fun :D Perhaps a brief fling or an on and off sort of thing until I know what I'm really going to do with Yakov?

I can start an RP, if you like?

Yeah, sounds good. I was actually thinking, could they end up friends after? Just realised her only friend is her big sister :/

Curage or stupidity that's up for the person that's reading :p Anyway yeah that works seeing as he seems like the twisted one in the family.

Noemi Costello said:
Yeah, sounds good. I was actually thinking, could they end up friends after? Just realised her only friend is her big sister :/
Of course ^_^ It'd be nice for Yakov to have a friend. They'd probably quite close after a very abrupt fling xD

Yay. She has a friend :)

Do you want me to start and RP or you?

So like I have Dederick Cullen who I,m trying to plot with and stuff, if your up for the younger twin to rp with him I don't mind it at all :p friends and stuff for him. I also have Sierra Marie, she a big girl with big blue and jazz dreams. I can see something either weird or harshing going on :D up to you, would link you but I'm like on a bb to do it right now :D

I can offer my main Sally kuang as the poor girl (for yullian)
Since she's a Girly girl (but sporty <very>) she'll hate him ...

Makaylah: I'd love an RP with Dederick ^_^ Can you tell me a bit about him?

Sally: It could be interesting. We could RP them and see how it goes :D

Sure they'll b a total contrast tho. If it doesn't work out then I don't mind ^_^

rawar development he's typically a downer hates everything and everybody. Teenage wasteland that's him :p if you need to know anything let me know, so he's sort of casual -shrugs- xD

I have many characters.

Brayden Hunt 19 years old. He is working as model right now and Gryffindor Graduated from Hogwarts Scotland. He loves animals. He is single.

Jade Clifton 18 years old. She is unemployed right now and Hufflepuff Graduated from Hogwarts Scotland. She is ex Hufflepuff beater. She loves Quidditch and dance.

Connor Clifton 15 or 14 years old. I can't really remember (sorry) he is Jade's sister. He is halfblood, same wth Jade. He is studying at muggle school and learn magic from Jade. He is very fashionable.

Emmett Martin 13 or 14 years old. Can't really remember. He is studying at muggle school too, like Connor and his best friend is Connor Clifton. She loves singing, dance and sport. He is very mature person and keeping his promise.

;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back