• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Williamson

Well-Known Member
Messages
180
OOC First Name
Melissa aka Mel
It's about time Jessica gets a boyfriend after searching for one.

I want a boy around 15-16, maybe 14, anyone interested?
 
No, sorry. Denied! :D Kidding. Seriously. Somebody should be Jessica' Boyfriend. :p
 
You think she needs a boyfriend??
She's 14. Lumina is 36 and single. It's sad.
 
lol, she wants one. She's sick of being alone.. and I agree, that is sad. Zach, I wasn't inviting you since you have a girlfriend, and you're above the age. :D
 
I'm allowed to give my opinion wherever I want! :O
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top