OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Silas had decided to sign up to hand out flowers. It allowed him to walk around and meet new people. Starting in the Great Hall, he walked over to the Slytherin table. "Sir Cornelius?" he called, feeling the name was rather fancy and deserved a title behind it.

As far as Cornelius was concerned, his plan for today was flawless. He had three roses coming his way, and he was sure that had to be more than any of his classmates. It didn't matter who they were from, after all. Who could possibly identify such a loving secret admirer? His heart only swelled more when he heard his name. Sir Cornelius. Now that sounded very good indeed. "Here I am!" He shot up immediately, hand raised high. This was perfect.

Silas heard a response and zeroed in on the young boy at Slytherin who raised his hand. Feeling in a dancey mood, Silas did a rather terrible attempt at a few chaine turns, with an equally as terrible arabesque and hop, potentially kicking someone, as he found himself in front of Cornelius. "Your rose, dear sir," he sang, gesturing with a flourish.

Cornelius, you are so smart, I look up to you in class and hope I can be as smart as you are some day. I wish I was confident enough to ask if we could be friends so that I could learn from you and be the kind of man you are. I know you're going to be a fantastic Auror one day.
-Your secret admirer

Cornelius couldn't keep the grin off his face. This couldn't have gone better in his wildest dreams. "For me?" He said in false modesty as he took the rose and flicked it open, pretending he didn't know exactly what the card said. "Cornelius, you are so smart." He read out loudly, with a smug smile. "I look up to you in class - well, isn't that nice - and hope I can be as smart as you some day. I wish I was confident enough to ask if we could be friends so that I could learn from you, and be the kind of man you are. Well, saying it is the first step. I'm sure I could teach this person plenty about courage. I know you're going to be a fantastic Auror one day, your secret admirer. How kind of them." He smiled in smug satisfaction, having already abandoned the rose itself on the table. Hard to know how to balance wanting the clout of being seen with lots of roses with how girly it would be to carry them around all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back