Bored

Kirsty Cassidy

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Kirsty was bored and it was a nice day outside so decided to go a wander. When she got to the lawn there was no one there so decided just to sit down.

Harri walked out to the lawn, she was feeling a lot better today and was determind not to cry at all today, she noticed there was someone sitting there and as she got closer she realised she knew her "Hey Kirsty," she said slumping down beside her "How're you?" she asked.

" hi, im fine and you." Kirsty said then smiled

Harri smiled "I'm good thanks," she said picking at the grass "How you liking school?" she asked.

" Its Ok." Kirsty said.

Harri smiled "Liking lessons?" she asked, she got the feeling that Kirsty didn't really want to talk to her.

" Yeah, my favourites Potions, whats yours." Kirsty said returning the smile

"Yeah I love potions too! I like transfigurations too though!" Harri said "Potions really interesting though isn't it?" Harri said.

" Yeah, What subject dont you like." Kirsty asked

Harri thought for a moment "Hmm, Herbology and Astronomy," she said, it was true she just didn't find them at all intersting "Found any you don't like?" she asked.

" I dont like Astronomy, its boring." Kirsty said then pretended to fall asleep.

Harri laughed and nodded "Know what you mean," she said "I feel like falling asleep in them myself!" she said.

" So... Have you got a lot of friends here." Kirsty asked not knowing what to say

Harri grinned and nodded "Yeah loads! Everyones lovely!" she said happily "How about you? Settling in well?" she asked.

" Yeah lots of friends. Im settling in fine." Kirsty said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back