bored

Kyle Smith

Kyle wandered around the corridors not paying any attention to anything until he got to the fifth floor when he thought he heard a noise but it turned out to be nothing. He continued walking whilst thinking about everyone, he hadnt seen anyone for ages and wondered were they were. After a while Kyle stood by the window and gazed at the view below him.

Emma had just been outside enjoying the nice october day. Though it had gotten a bit chilly and she didn't have a heavier jacket with her. So she decided to come inside and wonder the corridors until she got warm.

Making her way, aimlessly walking around, to the fifth floor corridor she noticed a familiar face. It was Kyle. Seeing him gazing out the window, Emma tried to be quiet as she walked up behind him. Covering his eyes with her hands "Guess who?" She asked wondering if he would figure it out.

Kyle heard a voice he hadnt heard in ages and smiled as he answered."Im not sure is it Emma?" He grinned as he turned round and kissed her cheek before hugging her. "I havent seen you in ages. How have you been?" Kyle smiled again glad that he had seen Emma after so long.

Emma smiled brightly as Kyle guessed that it was her. "I can't fool you" She said as he kissed her on the cheek before the two were hugging. How could it felt to see Kyle again. "I know I swear you've been hiding on me" She said realizing that she was probably the one hiding. "Third year is so hectic. I've had so much work so many nights in the common room" She rolled her eyes wishing that this year would be slightly easier.

"What have you been up to?" She asked

"I would never hide from you."Kyle said grinning then smiled again."Nothing really just in the common room."He sighed and asked."So, i take it 3rd year isnt your favourite year."

Emma was that that he was hiding or avoiding her. That was always a good thing. "Oh now whose been spending all their time in the common room?!?" Emma teased. She usually was the common room hermit now it seemed that Kyle had taken that spot.

"And third year is great but way too much work" She added. "How's second year treating you?"

"Yeah well."Kyle began but couldnt think of anything to say so just stuck his tounge out at Emma then answered. "Yeah seconds years good, better than first year, now i can safely say that im not the youngest in the school." He grinned then asked."So, have you met any new first years in your house."

Emma laughed a bit when Kyle couldn't think of a comeback and resorted to sticking out his tongue at her. "Well I'm glad you are not the youngest in the school, glad I'm not dating a first year anymore as well" She teased about the last part. Emma really didn't care to much for ages. It didnt' matter if a year was between her and Kyle.

"Oh gosh there are so many first year Hufflepuffs" Emma said thinking that they had gained quite a lot of students. "Though the first years seem ok. I dont' ever think I acted like that when I was there age" She said acting as if she was a teenager after all Emma was officially.

"Are there are new first year Gryffindors that you can stand?" She asked.

Kyle laughed and said."I might just ask to get moved back to first year."He joked grinning, obviously he wouldn't ask and anyway Kyle didn't want to go back to being a first year again. He laughed slightly as Emma said there were so many first year Hufflepuffs and said she didn't act like that when she was in first year. "Yeah your right, you were probably more active, running through the forests and diving in the lakes." He grinned to show he was only joking.

"I have only met Hallie and she seems ok, there are loads more but i haven't spoken to them yet."Kyle answered.

Emma rolled her eyes playfully. "You wouldn't go back to being a first year for anything" She said knowing that it wasn't even possible to go back a year, he could always fail a year but Emma doubted that Kyle would do that. Why would anyone want to be a first year again besides the small amount of work that was.

"Oh yes I was such an active first year" Emma said thinking that really her first year she was actually not as active as she would have liked. Though last year was probably the first year she actually went out and about.

When Kyle said that he had only met one first year, she nodded. "Well hopefully you will meet a few more of them around" She added not knowing how many gryffindors were really out there probably enough.

"Ok maybe your right, i dont want to go back to first year but still."Kyle said grinning then laughed as she said she was an active first year."Told you so and you said that you hardly ever came out your dorm in second year." He then thought about it and answered."I probably will but still i wont talk to them."He joked.

"So, hows quidditch?"Kyle asked

Emma smiled as Kyle said he didn't want to be a first year again. She was just so glad that she saw Kyle again. It seemed so long a go. "Oh leave the first years alone. I talked to you when you were a first year" Emma pointed out a smile still on her face.

When he asked about quidditch, Emma was a bit confused. She hadn't played quidditch in the longest time, it seemed at least. "What about quidditch?" She asked

"Yeah when i was a first year."Kyle grinned then said."Have you played quidditch lately is what i meant to ask."He smiled as he looked at Emma.

When Kyle explaned his question, Emma wanted to face palm. "Well actually I haven't played in awhile. I mean I can never find enough people to have a go with it" Emma explained wondering if she could get a group with the mass amount of new hufflepuffs to give it a go.

"Have you played lately?" She asked.

"There are loads of people on the pitch all the time."Kyle said confused but answered her next question."Yeah i practiced the other day but only played for a while."He admitted truthfully.

Emma smiled slightly "Well I know that but believe it or not I am sort of shy" She said knowing that some people would believe that in a heart beat and others wouldn't. "So I was hoping to get a group of friends together sometime and then we could all go out and have some practice time" Emma explained.

Yet when Kyle said that he went out the other day, Emma smiled "I should have looked for you there then" She said

Kyle smiled."Yeah well we can always get people to come with us another day."He looked out the window for a second before asking."So, hows classes?"

Emma walked over to the window and looked out with Kyle leaning up against him just in the slightest. "Oh classes" she said though she was smiling. "They actually aren't too bad. A bit overwhelming but still" She said shrugging it off.

"Are classes going good for you" She wondered as she noticed a few first years running around the lawn as if they were playing tag.

Kyle smiled and answered."Yeah classes are good, i thought they were going to be 10 times harder than first year but they are actually ok." He looked over at Emma and couldnt help but smile wider, he hugged her before saying."Ive missed you so much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back