Bored.

Skye like a soft smile light up her face for a moment when Blaine actually got excited about a topic. It was nice when guys actually tried to show emotions. Skye had plenty of male friends back home and all of them trying to act cool and hide all signs of emotions just got boring and tired after awhile. Though maybe that was just how the male gender was. In which Skye would have to deal with it.

"Music and Quidditch" Skye said the soft smile not fading as it normally would after the time passed. She was surprised that she had meet someone that she had something in common with. Maybe this school wouldn't be so boring after all.

"I've only played with my family as well. We usually have all eleven of us outside though usually only eight of us plays" Skye said thinking how she always played Chaser. That was her favorite spot without a doubt. "I hear first years can't be on the team, but if I get enough practice I am aiming to make the team second year" Skye explained hoping that she wasn't talking too much. "Which position do you play?" She questioned.

Blaine was suprised he found things in common with this girl, she seemed very strange at first, but he came to the conclusion she was either shy or thought that he was mean. Which truthfully he could be, but there was something about her that held back all of his meaness.

"Well, I have played all of the positions, and found out that I can't be a seeker. I don't like being a chaser." he said honestly. "But I would like to be a beater or a keeper."

Skye smiled slightly. He didn't play chaser which meant if he did indeed end up in Slytherin, he wouldn't be any competetion to whether or not she would get the part of Chaser on the house team. That was a relief because Skye could get very competative and very pushy when she really wanted something as bad as she wanted to be on the team.

Really Skye wished she knew what more to say. Her mind going through all the basic questions you ask the first time you meet someone. House, Quidditch, Hogwarts, Activities. She was quite out of things to discuss. Well there was plenty of other things to say, but Skye really didn't want to get into them at the moment.

"So" She began. Usually this woud be the odd and arkward part of the conversation, though Skye didn't show that it was becoming that part. She just hoped that she would think of something or Blaine would that would make the conversation pick up once more.

Blaine tried to come up with a new conversation, he wasn't very goos at these things, but he did his best. He decided to just go with the simple things and ask here where she was from and stuff about family if she was willing to say. "So, where are you from? Anything about your family? I'm all ears." He said trying to pick a conversation, but his failed attempts made him look a little childish, but Blaine never showed too much emotion, it's not that he didn't want to, it was just that he wasn't used to it.

Skye listened as Blaine attempted to make conversation. It was rather amusing though he did get some topics out. Better than her own attempt. This would be so much easier if there were more people coming in and out of the conversation. Though really Skye was never a fan of the large group people wondering in one by one having to go through all the introductions over and over. Half the time she was tempted to take a marker and just write her name on her shirt and point to it when new people came around. Though she didn't want people to think of her as the odd girl. She wanted to be in Slytherin, she thought she belonged in slytherin, she needed the rep of a slytherin.

"Well I'm from right here in New Zealand actually" Skye said "My house is about three hours away from here, but my second house is only a ten minute walk from here" Skye said not thinking anything odd about her having a second house. Didn't everyone? In her mind they all did.

Going on to his next question about her family, Skye really didnt' want to talk about her family. People always didn't react kindly about her large family. As if they thought it was odd. Skye just thought that others were odd for having small familys. "Umm my family" She began not knowing what to say "I have one big annoying family" She said simply. It was true.

"How about you? Where are you from? Your family? Siblings?" Skye asked thinking that this felt like an interview. Smiling at the thought she was tempted to ask if she needed to take notes on all this but Skye knew that was a lame joke and she wasn't going to pull that.

Blaine thought about her questions for a minute "Well, I'm originally from France." He said then continued "I live with my parents and my two younger brothers, Jarred and Tyler." Blaine thought he was the one with the cool name and his other brothers just lucked out.

But Blaine really did feel sorry for them, they were stuck at home while he was going to Hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back