bored bored bored

"Girls like me? What are girls like me exactly?" Sydneys arms left her hips and crossed themselves over her chest. Her left eyebrow returned to it original position leaving the right one hovering questioningly.

Ava nodded, "Excellant. Lets go--" She was intereupted by the boy named Alfie.
Ava watched this boy with scrutinised eyes, "You'd want to elaborate on that." She scowled at him, Ava didn't want to be stereotyped.

(( posting as Brodie sorry :p ))

Brodie snorted at the boy. "Well im a future Slytherin and i really dont know why im in this filthy ally ruining my suit, im leaving" Brodie said before heading off, he didnt want to go shopping he just wanted to go home and write a letter to Paige, she hadnt gotten around to replying to his other ones. At that thought Brodie got angry he balled his hands into fists and said under his breath "fine if that brat dosnt want to be my friend ill make more ones" Brodie turned to the girl. "It was nice meeting you, Im Brodie Fudge" He said still with a cold look on his face, he would never smile again.

The other boy, the one actually n the nasty alley, ruined her questioning stance by introducing himself. Sydney looked at him, he wasn't to bad looking, true there were better ones but this boy looked like he had the right idea about life. "Sydney Caine. Nice to meet you Brodie." A smirk flittered across her flawless face.

"Bye Brodie" Alfie muttered before turning back to Sydney " Oh i think you can figure out what a girl like you is or do i have to spell it out for you?" he stayed expressionless almost looking as if he was looking straight through her.

"Its not polite to talk to young ladies like that" Brodie said in a dignafied manor. This boy obviously knew nothing about manors.

"I think Brodie is right actually, I think you're not supposed to talk to ladies like that." A smug expression crossed Sydneys' face as Brodie stood up for her. She turned towards him. "I think we might just get along, I suppose it''ll be handy to have a couple of familiar faces in my house when we get to school." Sydneys' previous smirk glided onto her face and stayed there.

(May not be posting for a while due to a broken collar bone :( will try my best though.)

(( posting as brodie ))
Brodies unemotional expression never changed as he looked at the two pretty girls but his eyes showed a little warmth in them. "Yes it would be useful" He replied.

(( aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww suckie!!! :( get well soon!! ))

(maybe you shouldn't roll down hills....it might hurt :p )

" Lady? Where's the Lady? I wasn't aware of any lady here. Now if you don't mind I have to go...hanging around in alley ways is not my idea of fun." Alfie stepped around the group turning slightly to give them a little salute-wave before leaving.

"what is it about some males that makees them think they are Merlins gift to the world." Of course Sydney was being sarcastic. She turned from the spot previously taken up by a stupid boy and faced Ava. "So, Shopping?"

(Shut up 'Alfie'. You roll down hills too. I can barely feel it with all the codine in my system anyway.)

(I also roll up them and stop before I hit things :D 'Sydney')

(Make Me :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back