bored bored bored

Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Brodie was walking through the Harbor and was very bored. He wondered where Paige was, he missed her alot. He decided to go sit in an ally and sulk. Once in the cool shade of the ally he made a few snowballs and started throwing them at a wall.

Alfie was wandering around when he saw a boy throwing snowballs at a wall. he decided to go and found out what was going on.
"hey" he said to the boy " What ya doin?" Alfie asked curiously.

"Venting" Brodie snapped throwing another snowball at the wall and watched it shatter where the ice had been "if i had a wand this would be so much better" he grumbled to himself

"Hey chill" Alfie replied a bit taken aback by the boy's reaction " I'm Alfie just so you know And what's your name?" He really had the urge to start a snowball fight but he knew it wouldn't go to well, so refrained from throwing a snowball that would drench the grumpy boy.

Ava had been shopping in Obsidian Harbour. Not Christmas shopping just her regular shopping spree. She zipped up her leather jacket, it was freezing. She found herself in an alleyway away from the busy Christmas shoppers, Ava was about to turn back when she saw Brodie. "Hey!" Ava said sweetly not moving towards him staying at the entrance to the alley.

"Im Brodie" Brodie replied to Alfie "Alfie is a very diffrent name" Brodie observed. "what house to you plan to be in?" Brodie asked through squinting eyes. Then Ava apeared "Hello Ava" Brodie said in a much lighter tone but turning his face into an unemotional mask.

Ava realised he didn't move, so she walked towards him and stared at the boy beside him. "Whose these?" She asked in her usual fakely perky voice.

"Some kid named 'Alfie'" Brodie stated. He wanted to know if this boy should be allowed to talk to him or not. "Im seeing if is smart or not" Brodie said in his usual cold tone.

Ava nodded, "Sounds like a barrel of laughs." She said slowly while scanning her nails. "Well Alfie? I'm Ava. You'd want to remember that." Ava said to him and smiled sweetly.

Sydney was walking along the harbor trying to find any good shops. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a couple of children her age standing at the entrance of an alley. Slowly she made her way over to see whether there was anything worth her attention going on. Noticing that there were actually people down the alley, Sydneys' nose scrunched up. "How on earth can you stand down there with all that filth around you?"

Her voice stated that she was superior even if she didn't say it. The brown hair got flicked out of her chocolate coloured eyes and joined the other soft curls falling down her back as she waited for an answer.

Ava turned to the voice from behind them, "I wasn't here long and believe won't be staying long." That was all she said before turning her back to the girl. She began to twirl the ends of her hair absent-mindly.

Sydney studied the blonde girl. She seemed ok though her thoughts of her were a bit more negative with her standing in a disgusting alley. "Why would you even go down there in the first place? You don't know what or who has been down there."

Ava stopped twiddling her hair and turned back to the girl. "Well I was shopping. Obviously!" She said holding up her free hand full of bags. "I saw Brodie here and I came to say 'Hi'." Ava said simply in her thick British accent. "What about you?" Ava asked her eyes inspecting this girls clothes. Outer apperance was the only appearance in Ava's eyes.

"I was looking for a good shop that wasn't infested with filth." Sydneys' voice had a slight hint of Duh! attatched to it. She noticed the girl inspecting her designer clothes, Probably jelous.. Her face was showing no obvious emotion though one of her eyebrows raised at the name Brodie.

This girl looked nice. Usually no one could beat Ava. Ava had the nicest of everything. She didn't say anything but returned her eyes to this girls face. Maybe they could be friends? Ava had more enemies then friends right at this point. "Ava. Ava Prince." Ava didn't hold out her hand, "I can see by your clothes you like shopping?" Ava said her lips curling into an excited smile. She met no one yet who could share this pleasure.

"What self respecting girl wouldn't." It was a retorical question that voice Sydneys' veiws nicely. "Sydney Caine." Like Ava, she didn't stick out her hand, mostly because she still wan't sure what kind of people this girl made contact with. "What house do you want to be in then?" That question always helped her judje a person, the clothes helped too and Ava's were nice.

Ava nodded in agreement, "Oh then check this out!" She said excitedly and pulled out her new silk dress. She flaunted it about before putting it back and taking out her freshly bought skirt and then her bag. Once Ava had finished flaunting her new clothes she answered the question imediatley, "Slytherin." She said letting it roll of her tongue."I don't find any of the others worthy." Her whole family was in Slytherin except for that cousin of hers but she always disliked him.

"Oh my life, those are gorgeous." Sydney almost went to take a closer look but remembered they were in a nasty alley way. "Finally someone who agrees, Everyone I've met so far wants to be in Gryffendor. Like that's a good house or something." Sydney abandoned her 'I'm better than you' pose gave a short, harsh laugh. Maybe I could make friends with this 'Ava' girl, I need someone with a few good brains and some fashion sense.

"I know right!" Ava said happily as she agreeed, if Sidney had said Hufflepuff or any other house for that matter she would have walked off. "Yes but I have met a few annoying 'Ravenclaws'" Ava said, Ravenclaw would be her second option but then again she didn't want or need a second option. "Typical nerds." Ava said coldly. "So do you want to get outta here?" Ava asked the smell finally reaching her nostrils. She pouted her glossy lips while waiting for an answer. She was going to leave wheter Sidney was going with her or not.

"Definatly, This conversation is the only reason I am risking my new boots with the filth down here." Sydney was very happy with her new boots and had worn a mini skirt in the cold weather just to show them off. The mini skirt was one of her best aswell "There is a really good shop down the end of the street without any filth in it, Want to go?"

"I'm don't really care what house I'm in to be honest and Brodie isn't exactly a normal name either"Alfie said with a smile in answer to Brodie's question and rolled his eyes at the girls who had to start with looked as if a fight was going to break out and now where rambling about shopping. Girls...

The boy Sydney was standing next to outside the alley made a comment and then rolled his eyes atthem. "Have you got a problem mate?" Her hands placed themselves on her hips perfectly and she leaned her weight to her left foot. Sydneys' left eyebrow raised itself.

"Nope not one at the moment, why have you?" He said calmly. Alfie could see he wasn't going to get along with this girl.

Sydney's other eyebrow raised itself to be alongside the other and her centre of gravity returned to the middle. "I do actually, It's this boy rolling his eyes at me, I don't like it much."

"It wasn't at you specifically just girls like you in general" Alfie said still keeping his expression blank " Therefore what's your problem?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back