Bordom and Blood

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa was waiting just inside the Forbidden Forest for her friends.
She heard a distant cracking of twigs and voices.
It would have been highly amusing to scare Libby but it was more interesting to search for whatever lived in the forest.

Libby saw Larissa. "Hey! Wait for us!" she yelled, trying to catch her up, being carful because of her bad coordination skills.

Larissa laughed as she watched Libby stumble over several roots.
The sky was dark and cloudy- A storm was on it's way.
Larissa felt every part of her body buzz at the thought of a storm, the thought of lightning, of fire.
She began to walk faster and deeper into the forest.
Her eyes flickered between trees and shadows.

Libby started to get annoyed with Larissa. Wait! she thought. She pulled her black jacket around her closer, trying to stay warm.

(i think darren pc crashed, or he's talking, or he's gon off lol)

Larissa was walking deeper into the the forest.
It was darker here so she pulled her highly polished wand from her pocket and said "Lumos".
Immediately; the tip of Larissa's wand ignited.
There was something shining up ahead- Shining stones? No, eyes!

Darren walked into the forest with Libby and Larissa and smiled as he looked at the view then continued walking.

As Larissa stopped (hint hint lol), they managed to catch up with her. Libby followed her gaze, and noticed the shingy dots. She pulled her wand out her pocket slowly.

Larissa didn't know if she should speak.
The eyes blinked and turned the other way.
Larissa didn't hesitate to follow it, "It was a unicorn, I swear!" Larissa called over her shoulders to the others.

Libby smiled slighty. "Oh," A shock of relief passed through her. "Are you sure?"

"Course I'm sure." Larissa said as she chased after the thing.
A loud crash from above caused Larissa to miss judge her footing and fall to the ground.

"Larissa" Libby pleaded.
Suddenly a crash brought libby to run. Seeing Larissa on the ground, she helped her up. "You ok?" She asked. "What was that?" She looked up, but couldn't see much because it was getting dark.

"I think the storm's on its way." Larissa said as she dusted herself off.
She made to walk but something was holding her back.
Larissa looked down and saw a wooden looking hand holding tightly onto her robes.

Libby raised her wand at what looked like a hand. Flicking it she said "Blastero", watching as the hand was forced backwards away from Larissa, releasing her. Libby grabbed her arm and pulled her back a step. She paused, looking at it. "ooeer" she said, mesmorized.

Larissa, who's wand was still alight, pointed her wand at the hand to reveal a strange wooden pixie creature.
"Right." Larissa said slightly breathless. "What is that?" She said, pointing at the creature.
"Oh.. It's a bowtruckle." She said slightly annoyed. "Come on," She said and gestured Libby to follow her.

(going now..reli tired..nt been sleep prop since fri..test 2moz.nighht xx)

-

((Lol- Very accurate Aeon. I have been trying to tell people these 'minor details' but hey. No one listens to me :p))

-

((Because I'm 10 times scarier and madder than my character Larissa)) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back