Booooo School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivienne Esquire

OOC First Name
Helena
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hey guys! Well, recently I've become rather inactive here on HNZ.. mainly because of laziness and writer's block. But now as the school year ends, I have some important exams coming up. Tomorrow, I have an important science exam that's three hours long (kill me now!!), and since science is my worst subject, I've tried to do a bit of studying for that. Then the next week, I have exams for English, maths and social studies. These will probably be easier but are still important. Oh, and I also have three Japanese exams.. which is pretty sucky since I have a reeeally bad memory when it comes to Japanese.

Aaanyway, my point is, I'll be away for a few weeks more. After that, there's only like one more week of school before the summer holidays. Knowing me, I'll probably be at home bored for six weeks, as opposed to going out every day.. so yeah! Hopefully I can get back into HNZ once school ends. Seeya guuys! :wub:

Aww. Come back soon, we miss you! :(

But in the meantime, I have something to give you, something not many people set their eyes on...
345px-cheese_grater.jpg

Yes that's right. It's the EVIL CHEESEGRATER OF THE FLAXMONGORIALIC PLANET!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back