Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
There was the place where she was happy. Andrea spend here lot of time and she loved read books and some books gave her hope when live can be better. Andrea walked and find the good book for read and she take the one and walked closed to table and take to sit. Andrea looked for the moment around and then opened slowly book and started to read.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio was back at school, it had been a short but hard break. He knew his dad was making the most of his own improved age, mobility and strength to do the things that wouldn’t have been as possible a few years back. He didn’t mind it, they’d done a few large long mountain climbs in the Andes. It had been cool, difficult but cool. Now though he was back at school, had been reunited with his mouse and was looking towards his OWLs. He had Evan in his pocket, peaking out as he was looking for the books he needed. He wasn’t intending to study in the library, but there were books he needed from there. It was as he turned another corner that he was greeted with Andy. They hadn’t spoken in a good while, he saw her in classes but didn’t really interact with her anymore. He wasn’t sure he should even say hi, she was perhaps still annoyed at him. ”Hey,” he decided to greet her a little nervously, while still mostly looking at the shelves around her for the book he wanted.

Andy was hear for the moment familiar voice but she was still trying avoid him and ignore him all the time while she can but he started first talk and she take deep breath. Right now she can run away from him becouse he was here and always smell nice. "Hey! If you need place to sit you have free stole here" She told him with not nice voice and that place was a little far from her. It will be easy to her concantrate to read.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio looked at the free seat at the table and grimaced slightly. ”Oh no, I was going to study in the prefect common room, since I’ve got patrols later,” he replied. Since he wasn’t sure he could manage to sit beside Andy for a long period of time without it feeling awkward. He didn’t mind her and if given the opportunity would’ve wanted to remain her friend, but she hadn’t wanted that and in that time he had changed, and grown. Evan in his pocket poked his little hand out and then settled down again. ”How are you?” he asked politely.

"I see. Congrats with prefect!" Andrea told him without smile. She was deep down still prety sad about that. They was no more friends and he was so rude to hear and hurt her feelings why she still try be nice to him. "I'm fine!" Why he asked how she was doing? Why he still try? She was not so sure about everything right now. But deep down she missed him as friend but she was to mad at the worl right now.

Ajaccio gave a little nervous and tight smile but nodded, ”Thanks Andy, it was a rather big surprise,” He admitted, clear he was still wrapping his head around the fact he’d got it at all. But he was a little surprised when she answered his question perhaps a little abruptly. ”That’s good, OWLs have been kicking my butt,” he said with a little smile. ”I was never the best at studying and now..it’s like four times as important with double the work,” he was a little ignoring the fact he had accio work which was adding to his overall work load, and he had never good at revision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back