Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby was sat at a table near the window, with a flame flickering next to her, keeping her warm. Turning the pages of her book, she glanced up briefly to see if anyone would or had joined her.

Maddiie had briefley took a brake from studying as, she got up wondering around the library. She haven't been reading anything interesting in paticular feeling as thought she had lost interest in books itself. But she knew that wasn't the case, her book of selection had to be very selective. She looked around seeing that library was hal empty than saw the familiar hufflepuff girl name libby, she decided to walk over for a little conversation ."Hey, do you mind?"

Libby smiled as she recognised Maddiie, "No, course not" she said. "So what brings you here?" she asked.making a quick mental note of the page number.

(sorry i havent replied sooner)

((Can I join? And Pheebz, my mum says Barney did a poo.))

(sure and lol, my mum isnt back yet, but i shall tell her :p )

((thanks))

Larissa entered the Library, her wand clutched in her hand.
What better place to practise Accio? She thought to herself but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Libby.
"Oh.. Hi, Libs." She said, pushing her wand into her pocket so as not to seem threatening.

Libby mumbled somthing, "So, how about you? What have you been up to?" she asked casually.

Larissa was unsure who Libby was talking to so she sat down on a nearby seat and pulled her wand back out, pointing it at a book shelf.
"Accio book of Magical Beasts and where to find them" A book pulled itself from the book shelf and whizzed towards Larissa who just caught it by the tip of her fingers.
She hoped the Librarian hadn't seen.

Libby just sighed, guessing larissa couldn't be bothered or still hadn't worked out she was acting like an idiot towards her. She gave a small smile to Maddiie, and continued reading.

(go bebo check out ma stcikers..xD funny!)

((ok))

Larissa began reading her book, occassionally looking up at Liberty.

Libby looked up and caught laris looking at her, "What?" she asked innocently, stuffing her wand back in her pocket, she tried not to laugh.

Larissa was baffled so she tugged her book closer to her eyes and pretended to be interested.
She decided she was hungry and left Libby and Maddiie alone.

Libby got up, "See you later Maddiie" she said, collecting her things together and heading quickly out the room. Just before she left, she released her spell with her wand, and laughed as a pile of quidditch magazines fell on Larissa's head. Always good the read the books she thought grinning, and headed out quickly as possible.

(go to great hall topic)

((What spell? Can't be wingardium leviosa or accio- You haven't learnt them yet.))

((Well I read incendio in a book but apparently I can't do that.))

((okay so that was odd))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back