Bone of the Father, Will of the Son

Luthor Silverback

OOC First Name
Brian
OOCOut of Character:
Admin Approval ID #7349336

OOCOut of Character:
This thread begins in June 2026

The clouds began to roll slowly across the sky as Luthor walked amongst the stone graves that littered the ground around him. He did not think much on the fact that these were all people that had once walked on top of the Earth just as he did, instead he was focused on one thing and that one thing only. Sigourney was with him as his Aunt Lolita walked from behind, his mother had not come which was fine by Luthor since he often did not think about her. Finally Luthor stopped as he walked upon the grave that he had came to see. He could've gotten here on his own if he had wanted too since he had visited this place quite often before. It was a cemetery and the grave that had come to see belonged to his father Luxen Silverback.

It was warm however that did not stop Lolita from wearing her usual cloak as she had walked throughout the cemetery with little Luthor. At Last however they came across the mausoleum that held the remains of several past Silverbacks including her father, her brother, and her nephew. She waved her wand as the heavy doors to the mausoleum began to open slowly, Black Marble were the stairs that took both herself and Luthor down beneath the Earth as it suddenly began to grow cold however neither the child nor herself allowed it too show on their faces. They had been here too many times to think of anything that might exist here as the torches along the walls began to light up and allow the two of them to see what was inside even though Lolita was sure the two of them could find Luxen's Coffin by themselves. Within a few moments they were there as Lolita looked down at Luthor and smiled "Here we are Luthor, anything to say?" Lolita asked simply.

Luthor looked at the stone coffin that contained his father, he never did say much in front of others however he also didn't have much to say. Everything was supposed to be simple and in his mind it was, even though others often told him how powerful his father had been, it didn't excuse the fact that he was now dead. Still, something inside Luthor knew that he wanted him back. Luthor had not known Luxen before he died and from what he heard from Sigourney and Lolita, his father had information that was important for Luthor to know. Luthor placed his hand on the cold stone and looked over at Lolita "I order you to bring him back to life" Luthor said coldly to his Aunt. Luthor knew that such an order wouldn't go over well without justification. "We need him, the darkness needs him" Luthor said as he looked away from his Aunt towards the black coffin. "Everyone fears him I want to know how to make them fear me" Luthor said in a low voice.

Lolita was a bit shocked at Luthor's tone but also proud of him, he was making an impossible request for her to perform however it also meant that he wasn't afraid of challenging the impossible. The Snake Sigourney looked her in the eyes and began to hiss "Luthor commands and you will obey" she said with a cold smile in her voice. Lolita did not look worried as she simply smiled "Luthor, it will take time but I promise to break the laws of life and death and bring your father back to you" Lolita said with a triumphant smile even if she didn't know how she was going to bring Luxen Silverback back to life. Already as Luthor stared at the coffin her mind began to twirl surely there was a way for one to transcend life and death, all you needed were the two essence of a human. Lolita continued to think, the body would be simple enough but the soul would be trickier. She looked down at Luthor "I will have him back before year's end" Lolita said again with triumph.

A week later Lolita returned to the grave this time in the dead of night where no one would be able to see her. She traveled across the cemetery like a dark shadow, unable to be seen and unable to be stopped. She knew what she had to do but she also knew she couldn't let anyone know that it was her performing this dark deed as she opened the door of the mausoleum and broke the top off of Luxen's coffin. One by one she collected his remains, until at last the silk interior of the coffin remained spotless. She placed the bag under her cloak and slowly left the area. The easy part would be the recreation of his body however the hard part would be gathering his soul back. Many experiments continued throughout the months as they passed by however none would allow her to bring back Luxen. "If only he had a Horcrux" Lolita found herself thinking one night as the solution finally came to her.

OOCOut of Character:
November 2026

Luthor never forgot anything and had not forgotten that his Aunt had until the year's end to complete her task otherwise Sigourney was sure to kill her for him. He was surprised however when he was brought to the Silver Snake his aunt was absolutely delighted with herself declaring that she had a surprise for him. "I'm guessing that you succeeded in bring father back to life?" Luthor said in a somewhat cold tone. "If you haven't then there is no reason for any of this" Luthor said however his Aunt quickly retorted in a more authoritative tone and Luthor was forced to keep his mouth closed as he instead followed his Aunt into the basement of the Silver Snake. Luthor saw nothing at first however began to look around until he at last saw what he was after. He was in the shadows wearing a dark cloak, Luthor was unable to see who it was exactly but could feel a chill run deep inside of his heart that began to send electricity throughout his body.

"You gave me quite the interesting challenge Luthor but as always I lived up to the challenge" Lolita said as she took Luthor into the basement where her eyes turned onto the older man in the black cloak "It's been too long" Lolita said simply enough as she waved her wand. In the center of the room a large pit burst into Dark Flames as the outlines could be seen quite clear in the flickering light. "Too long of time has past before you two could meet" Lolita said with a smile as Sigourney slowly left Luthor's feet. Lolita stood in between the two, in front of the flames, "Luthor may I introduce you too, Luxen Rhine Silverback" Lolita said as she stared at Luthor while holding out her hand for the other man to take for which he did.

From out of the shadows Luxen took Lolita's hand and walked forwards, he was wearing a black cloak that belonged to him from before his death. Luxen entered the light so that he could be seen more clearly and looked down at his son kneeling onto the ground Luxen smiled "Your will has brought me back, I'm so proud of you" Luxen said as he placed a hand on Luthor's cheek. Luxen slowly rose back onto his feet as he turned towards Lolita "We have a lot to do Aunt Lolita" Luxen said as he reached out for his wand. He was no longer a Dark Presence but he was still a powerful wizard and could cause alot of destruction and mayhem. "We have to let the world know I'm back, kill the Potters for killing me, and maybe even judge Henry Drake if we have time" Luxen said smartly as he looked down at Lolita, Luthor, and Tin "Gather what Acolytes are available, I think it's time for my welcome back party" Luxen said with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back