OOC First Name
Charlie
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Rigid Mahogany Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
To absolutely no one's surprise, Eoin was once again down by the lake, magically waterproofed notepad in hand and ready to do some more underwater exploration. He had been spending an awful lot of time down by the edge of the water this year. More than usual now that he could perform the bubble-head charm and actually explore deeper without having to come up for air all the time. While he was usually against performing magic, that was one of the only spells he actually used. Just because he couldn't help himself. He needed to document every single creature and plant life that lived in the lake. Leaving his shoes, socks, robes, and shirt by the edge of the lake, Eoin wandered towards the water in his swimming trunks, wasting no time in wading in. It was when the water got about waist high did he reach for his wand... only to realize he had left it in his robes. Grumbling, he turned around again, starting to head back when he happened to see someone else walking past. "Excuse me!" He called out, stopping in his tracks, "Could you chuck me my wand? I left it in my robes. Just behind you."

Indi had come to appreciate the lake a bit more since she had started her side project with Weston. She hadn’t really considered how peaceful it could be and on a sunny day like today she thought it would be a nice change of pace. There were only so many hours she could spend in the library until she was suffocated by all the dust. She readjusted the bag on her shoulder that was full of books and homework to do when she heard someone call out. She turned quickly to try and find where it was coming from. She hadn’t noticed anyone else out her. But when she found out who it was, she frowned. Indi’s opinion of him was less than kind and she crossed her arms over her chest defiantly. “Why would I help you?” she asked. “Besides, what kind of fool needs a wand to swim?” she added skeptically.

Last edited:
Eoin did have to sigh a little when he happened to see who he had actually stopped for help. At least it wasn't Weston with his ridiculous idea about a man-eating-eel. But, in his books, Indira was just as bad and seemed to also believe that the eel would eat people given the chance. Which was still absolutely ridiculous and completely childish to believe. "Because I asked?" Did he need much of a reason? It was not like he was asking her to do anything massive, just throw him his wand from where he had left it. "I'm planning on going deep down, so I need a bubble-head charm so I don't drown," he did add in a rather dry tone, not really liking the accusation that he might be an idiot.

Indi sighed. She knew she was being petty for no reason but she had hated the way Eoin had talked to Winston and wanted to get some kind of revenge for his sake somehow. She looked down at the things he had left along the shore of the lake. It took only a few seconds to pick out the wand and she held it up, holding it between two fingers as if making contact with it would physically harm her. ”Well it’s not like you’ve done anything to make me want to help you.” she said smugly. If she was going to him a favor, she was going to take her time. “I think you’re full of enough hot air to keep you safe.” she teased.

How bloody difficult was it just to pass him his wand as he has asked. It was really not like he was asking for very much here, so he just couldn't understand why the girl was trying to make things so difficult for him. And now she was holding his wand, but not actually just tossing it over like he had asked her to. If she wasn't going to help then he was just going to have to do things his way, wading further out of the lake with a huff. "There is no need to be difficult about things, it's not like I'm asking for much," it would take about five seconds just to pass his wand over, but no. Apparently, that was too much work. And yes, while he did have a lot of practice of freediving and holding his breath, he'd rather not risk it. "Just give me my wand already." He was tired of this conversation.

Indi rolled her eyes and twirled the wand a few more times before she looked at him again. For someone who claimed it wasn't hard to just toss someone their wand she didn't see him attempt to swim back for it either. Although she had to disagree with him. It was rather difficult to do even the simplest favor for someone who, in her opinion, didn't deserve it. But apparently he was too thick to understand any of that. But maybe she could be the bigger person and she grinned at him. "You're right." she said with a shrug. "I am being difficult. Sorry about that." she said lightly before switching up her grip on the wand as she reared back her arm. Without another word she threw the wand as hard as she could, aiming for well past where Eoin was in the water. "Opps." she said as the wand entered the water with a delicate splash.

It honestly would have been easier for him at this point just to go and get his wand by his bloody self. And he would have by now if it weren't for the fact the girl was just standing there and twirling it about as if she owned it. No doubt if he just walked up to her to get it she would try something stupid and chuck it. Eoin doubted she would just give it over. He already knew what she was going to do the moment she fake apologized and brought her arm back. Eoin was backing up before the wand had even left her hand, but it still wasn't enough, the length of wood sailing through the air before landing in the water somewhere behind him with a soft plop. "Cheers," he huffed, clearly laying on the sarcasm, "You must think you're very funny." It wasn't funny, just annoying. But at least it was made of wood so it was floating on top of the water. If his wand had sunk to the bottom of the lake and he lost it for god he would not have been happy.

Indi couldn't help but smile at Eoin's exasperation and wasn't bothered by his sarcastic response in the slightest. "I wasn't trying to be funny." she said sweetly, the lie clear as day in her voice. But she didn't care. She got her little piece of revenge and she was happy to go on her way. "My hand slipped." she said in defense and held up her hands as if that would prove her innocence. She hiked up the strap of her bag that had started to slip before backing up from the water's edge so she could be on her way. "Good luck finding you wand." she called out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back