Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Right after breakfast, Alexis pulled out the basket from under the table. She brought it with her everywhere she went just in case she would bump into one of her delivery targets. She had eaten her fill and had the energy to start her deliveries. CHecking her list, she was glad to see two fellow housemates and upon scanning the long table, she saw that both of them were there.Checking the yellow roses, she checked the note, found the right one and walked over to the older boy eating his own breakfast. "Good morning, Lennon.", she greeted him brightly right after she tapped his shoulder lightly. She was holding the rose behind her.

Lennon knew today was Valentine's Day and knew he could expect to see the castle bustling about delivering roses today. He had sent one to Mini, anonymously, on a whim, but now regret was beginning to set in. Mostly he wondered if he should have sent one to Sofia but he didn't know where they stood so he was afraid to make a move. Once he was eating breakfast at the Ravenclaw table, he saw a familiar girl approach him and he smiled at her, recognizing her from his candy cane delivery before. "Good morning!" he replied. "Got me again huh?" he chuckled.

Alexis was confused for a moment at what Lennon was saying when she remembered candy cane. Laughing at it, she gave him a playful nod of the head. "Yep. It seems like I am starting to become your personal deliverer of sweet things.", she jokingly said."Hopefully, one day, I would get to experience Lennon's Delivery Services too.", she added with a light chuckle.

Lennon chuckled at the girl's joke and shook his head. It was a happy coincidence that she'd gotten him twice for deliveries because he rarely ever saw the same delivery person more than once. He laughed when she joked about him delivering something to her and said, "Sorry kid, the only thing you might catch me delivering are newspapers," he chuckled. He never signed up for any of the sorts of things that the castle always had to offer students. "But thanks to people like you, you guys don't need me!" he said optimistically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back