Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh had to admit she had thought that the novelty of being at school would wear off, but it hadn’t yet. She was enjoying the new lessons, if only because it would be fun to just mess around in them. She had come outside, the weather was nice and bearable, the sort of weather she was very used to. The girl had come to the gardens, she wasn’t really interested in what this place had to offer but it was just something to do. She was a little underwhelmed by it, her brother had talked about if a few times but it didn’t seem to be worth what he’d said. It was as she walked through the gardens that she spotted someone from her dorm, ”Hey Slytherin,” she called out to them, not being too sure of their name and just making her way over to them.

Veronica had just arrived to the garden. She saw it from the top of the North Tower and decided to go there to give a quick pic. Suddenly she hears a voice calling out "Slytherin" getting closer with time but she is not sure if it's for her. She turns around to see a red haired girl, the very same that was jumping on the couch in the common room. The girl came to a stop in front of her "Hey Couch Jumper" she said with a smile. "What is going on?"

Liusaidh grinned happily at her, "No much, ah'm pretty bored," Liusaidh admitted with a little shrug, "Ah havenae gotten your name yet though?" She said, it didn't really matter what her name was, and she didn't really care, but she also didn't have a nickname for this girl, so it would be better to know a name and then she could come up with a nickname. "Slytherin is best don't ye think? Even though ahm remember you bein' against a trampoline,"

Veronica noticed the accent in the girls voice, it made her smile and she was about to laugh but she decided not to because she didn't want the girl to think she was mocking her "I'm Veronica and you are?" Veronica noticed she didn't knew the girl's name because it started to get crowded and messy in the common room so Veronica quietly stepped back made her way back to the dorm "I'd rather be defined by something besides my house but I got to admit that it's not a bad nickname. And i was not against the trampoline! I actually liked the idea maybe instead of a trampoline we could install a zipline" Veronica said laughing thinking about Professor Styx's face if someone ever suggested a zipline in his common room "I was just against jumping in the leather couches"

Liusaidh smiled a little at the girl, "Liusaidh," she replied. She hadn't met Veronica properly until now and it had somewhat bugged her to not know one of the girls in her dorm. The Slytherin shrugged at the statement. "Could be worse, ye've heard Banshee right?" Slytherin wasn't a bad nickname and it was more that she just hadn't known her name and knew no other way to refer to her. People earned nicknames but addressing them with their house, that was easy. She smirked a little, "Ah zipline?" she frowned slightly, "That'd be better oot here," she said motioning to the gardens. "Ah actually 'hink we should get one ae them climbing walls, ye know that muggle have?"

Liusaidh was certainly a different name, Veronica wondered where was it originated from. Veronica never really paid attention in class so she didn't remembered that name being called in class or something because if she did that was certainly a name that would stuck in her head for how different it is.
"Banshee?" Veronica looked at the other Slytherin girl with a surprised expression "I only know the creature called Banshee and the expression "Screming like a Banshee", not really familiar with someone who goes by that nickname though" she kept saying with a chuckle. Veronica saw that the other girl wasn't really excited for the zipline, maybe she was right, indoors wasn't really the best place to put one but maybe something else? She decided not to dwell on that and end the subject there.
Liusaidh then suggest a climbing wall, which wasn't a bad idea but Veronica wasn't much of fan of those "I actually was never able to climb one of those, guess I'm too much of a heavy weight to climb those" Veronica said movking herself, maybe Liusaidh would find it funny too.

Liusaidh shook her head at Veronica, "Oh ye know Banshee, she's the girl wae the pink hair," Liusaidh thought that banshee was the only person in their year group with pink hair so she was easy to spot. Liusaidh would've been surprised if this girl didn't know her. It wasn't like she was difficult to spot. Liusaidh couldn't imagine dying her hair pink, she mist've had an awfully boring colour of hair before then. But, Liusaidh laughed heavily when Veronica said she was too much of a heavy weight for a climbing wall. She didn't necessarily agree with the statement but Liusaidh would never be so kind as to dismiss it. "Aye, ah see what ye mean," she said with all the seriousness she could put in her voice and giving the girl a very purposeful glance over.

Veronica reflected a bit, she remembered a pink haired girl but she never paid attention to her "Oh you mean Stephanie from Lazy Town? I've seen her around yeah but never really paid attention to her to be honest" she said looking at Liusaidh "But why banshee? Does she scream a lot?" Veronica asked chuckling. Banshees were known for their screams when someone was about to die. If the girl wasn't called banshee because of her screams then she didn't even know what the nickname meant.
Veronica looked at the other Slytherin girl "You can laugh, I won't bite, besides it was a joke. Obviously I'm not heavy I'm just not really good at climbing things. I'm a better swimmer but I don't uppose you wanna put an olympic pool in the common room", she laughed, the idea of a pool inside the common room was the most idiotic idea ever. Maybe if there were spells that created illusions Veronica might try to prank Professor Styx in the future make him think there's a pool in the common room.

”Who? Her name is Banshee?” she didn’t know who this Stephanie was supposed to be, because even if she didn’t pay attention to everyone’s names, she knew the girl wasn’t called Stephanie and she was sure she wasn’t from some town called Lazy, though that might explain a lot about Banshee. ”She scream on the first night,” which in Liusaidh’s mind, the pitch, the sustained note had meant that she needed that name. She had sort of hoped that the girl might be offended by it, but perhaps it was better that she didn’t seem to mind too much. She just listened, and shrug, ”There’s no pool, but there’s a lake, ah dinnae know if it’s olympic size but it’s swimmable so long as yer no as dumb as the boy who drowned in it wis,” Liusaidh said with a shrug. ”Or so long as yer no heavy enough tae just sink,”

Veronica was kind of upset to have to explain her reference but I guess not everyone knew muggle shows. Veronica was an entertainment addict, she binge watched all movies and series so it was highly improbable that she hadn't watched something yet. "So there is this cartoon that is on TV, a muggle one, that's called Lazy Town and there's a girl with pink hair called Stephanie. Since you said Banshee had pink her I used Stephanie as a reference but don't worry" Veronica tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and chuckling a bit.
Veronica just rolled her eyes at the 'if you are not heavy enough to sink' comment "Ha ha ha. So funny" Veronica said ironically and nudging Liusaidh with a smile.
"What are you thinking of classes so far?" Veronica asked trying to make conversation. She wasn't sure why Liusaidh had approached her but she was glad she did, maybe the girl was looking for a friend but it was too proud to admit it and hopefully Veronica could fill that slot.

Liusaidh listened as Veronica began talking about the cartoon this muggle thing. She frowned lightly, ”Are ye muggleborn?” she asked with a curious expression, perhaps the girl was half blood and just had experiences of the muggle world. Liusaidh wasn’t sure which one she would rather this girl was or what it would do to her opinion of her, but she’d have to wait and see. She shook her head, ”Well, ah don’t know muggle things, so banshee is banshee,” she was also pretty unwilling to learn any new things. Or try to give some muggle things a chance, there was no point. At the change in conversation she shook her head, ”Classes dinnae matter, they’re all borin’” she said, ”What are you thinkin’ of the classes?”

Veronica didn't knew how to react to the girl's change of expression, Is she against muggles or something?, she thought. "No I'm not muggleborn, both my parents are wizards but we live pretty a pretty discreet life. We try to blend in more with the muggles so some of their culture kind of mixed with ours and me and my muggle friends used to watch that show" the Slytherin girl said. She didn't need to justify herself but she didn't want Liusaidh to have the wrong impression of her.
The girl couldn't help but to smile when the other said classes were all boring, well she had to admit that Flying lessons were being extremely slow in terms of development as she already knew how to fly, History of Magic was basically the definition of boring and Astronomy was probably too muggle fro Liusaidh "Don't you like Defense Against the Dark Arts?" she asked "Well I like Defense Against the DarK Arts and Astronomy. Even thought Professor Harrington seems a bit too nerdy and Professor Stys is well... particular" she said trying not to be too offensive as he was the head of their houses and she didn't knew how the other girl felt about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back