Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
15" Cedar Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core
Looking for @Sophie Elliston for a friendship rose was the next one on his list. Cyrus held the rose in his hand, while looking over the Ravenclaw table. Yeah, he had no idea who she was. So, that was why he had to ask the Ravenclaws, until one of them would point her out to him. That was the only way he could handle this. He wished he knew more people!

Sophie was actually quite happy for Valentine's Day, despite not having sent any roses to any of her friends like the year before. It had all slipped her mind and by the time she remembered it was too late. That morning at the house table, she noticed some people looking for her and she quickly stood up and made her way over to them. A boy stood there with a basket of roses and Sophie turned to him. "Yes, that is me. I am Sophie Elliston." she told him, wondering if maybe he had a rose for her.

Cyrus held out a red rose for the girl that told him that she was Sophie. "This means love! Someone really loves you! And here's the note with it!" Cyrus made sure that she had both in her hands, before he took off running. Just a few more left for him!
to Sophie.

Thank you for being a good friend. for looking out for me when I can't sleep. and thank you for being a good roommate.

Selene

Users who are viewing this thread

Back