Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
The prospect of meeting new faces and having conversations of people she only talked to during this event was the sole reason of Alexis signing up for flower delivery for the third time. She also received her own share of flowers and sent her friends as well. Yet, to witness happiness (or annoyance, at times) on her classmates and other students' faces was far more enjoyable for her.

Now adorned with a basket of flowers assigned to her and an envelope containing all the notes to be given, she checked the list she made on the outside of the envelope before making her way to the seventh floor. The intended recipient was a Gryffindor and the third year found it amusing since the rose color matched the house. Reaching the entry to their house, she leaned against the wall opposite to it and waited for someone to come out. Someone she could ask whether Aodhan was inside and if they could ask him to come out.

He couldn't find his best friend anywhere so naturally was bored out of his mind. Leaving the common room in the hope to find something to do while walking down to the Great Hall to look if any of his friends were there, Aodhan noticed a girl leaning against a wall with a bucket of roses in her hands. ''You looking for someone?'' He asked, walking up to the girl. Waiting for someone could be a real pain in the ass so he could only hope that she hadn't been here for a long time.

The sound of the door opening and closing made Alexis look up. She saw a fifth year or so who had just emerged from the "lion's den". Straightening up, the Ravenclaw was about to ask her if he knew Aodhan, the boy beat her to it asking her if she was looking for someone. Which was true. She nodded, "Indeed,I am. Would you be my dear brother for ten seconds and call Aodhan Kaelen for me?", she chuckled at the way she asked him a favor. After all, they haven't met before. Officially, that is.

He smiled widely when she told him to call Aodhan Kaelen for her. ''I won't need to be your dear brother for ten seconds, cause you already found me.'' Aodhan already received a rose today but it hadn't been from his girlfriend. He didn't know if she would send him any with what happened at the Yule ball but he did send her one, apologising for being... him. Hoping that it would be from Andi, because it couldn't be from anyone else, he hadn't made that many friends, he waited excitedly for the girl to hand him a rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back