Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
The past couple months had been completely overwhelming and emotionally charged for Marisol. Even though she had adjusted to her monthly transformations, she still found herself howling and crying in the cavern, all alone without Ellie or the other boy Lucas, only this time she was crying because of things in her normal, teenaged, human life. However bad things had seemed for Marisol with Wyatt not talking to her or Teagan possibly knowing her secret, Marisol had found comfort in Ellie's letters and Noelle, so the support from those two women helped clear her mind. She was tired of crying and fighting with her best friends when she didn't need to be. If she could trust someone like Noelle with her secret, she could definitely trust her friends. The thought of being so open and exposing her biggest vulnerability to her friends terrified her, but at least now it would be out there and there would not be this big thing looming over her head.

So as soon as the semester started again, Marisol had firmly made up her mind. Enough was enough. There could be no chickening out now, especially after she saw what a mess her lies could snowball into. The first person she decided to tell was Wyatt because they had quite a few things to clear up. The latina sent Wyatt a note and slipped it under his dormitory door, hoping he got it. The note read:
</FONT>
Wyatt Theodore Finch,

I would like to speak to you about something very important. Please meet me at the top of the Quidditch stands by the north hoops.

Sincerely,
Marisol Adriana Woods
<FONT font="georgia">She felt the note had been very polite which she hoped would justify as a peace offering, considering the last time she had spoken to him she had declared her hatred of him. She had decided to meet him in the Quidditch stands because they were always empty when there were no games or practices so they had no chances of being overheard. After Teagan's comments at the Yule Ball it was clear there was a chance of her conversations being overheard even when she thought they were private, so Marisol was taking extra precautions this time around. Plus, if Wyatt reacted terribly to her condition she could possibly push him off the stands and make it seem like an accident - not that she thought it would have to end that way.

Quickly pushing those thoughts out of her mind, Marisol sighed and wished she could take off her flannel shirt since it was technically summer but she couldn't expose the scars running down her shoulder. She was just feeling restless and fidgeted with the charm bracelet on her wrist instead. Wyatt had given it to her for Christmas last year, and not even when she was mad at him had she taken it off. Her stomach was in knots and she couldn't even worry about whether Wyatt would accept her as a werewolf because first she had to worry about whether or not Wyatt would even show up.

Wyatt had slept his way through the holidays. He hadn't practiced flying like he had assured his captain he would, he hadn't done any studying and he had actually barely eaten except for the treats his parents had mailed to him knowing he would miss some of the comforts of home. If only they knew how badly he wanted to go home they might have done differently. The boy knew he was beginning to irritate his dorm mates so he allowed the house elves to clean up the room while he left for a shower - something he hadn't done much of during the summer holiday either. It was at this point that he saw a note addressed to him so he picked it up, recognizing Marisol's script and scowled. He could only imagine what she was going to blame him for now. Though he was ready to throw it away his fingers ran over the indents her quill had made in the parchment in writing his name. He hoped it wasn't with anger though he was still not ready to not be angry with her. Wyatt could hardly pretend that he didn't miss her because he felt as if he was missing a limb without her. Marisol Woods was his phantom limb - gone but ever painful. Whenever he thought of her though he became angry again and so he closed his eyes and went to sleep, hoping that maybe when he woke things would be easier or different.

That never happened. What did happen was Wyatt felt even more alone and it continued the cycle. For now though he hesitantly opened the letter and was glad that at least he had showered before getting this note. The boy missed his right hand woman and hoped that she was planning on meeting him to bury the hatchet. He held the higher ground, this much was certain but he was never very good at retroactively apologizing when he felt so wronged. Actually Wyatt had never felt this hurt before in his young life. Even Asaiah was so missed but the boy felt alone and was mistrustful of both of them at the moment. So though he wanted to move on from this because he missed them both he worried that it would be a rotten friendship now. He would rather have the limb gone forever than have it returned to him soiled and unusable. The thought made him feel sick to his stomach and want to reschedule, put it off and not go but he knew enough to know that he would feel sick until he saw her.

The boy dressed and walked to the Quidditch Pitch, following her instructions. When he had reached the top of the Quidditch bleachers he walked towards her and grumbled, "Hi." His voice was sore from lack of use and he looked particularly pale for the summer as he hadn't left the castle once but he was there. Physically whole. Wyatt looked at her, taking in everything about his best friend in case this was the last time he could call her this. His expression was hard but his face fell soft when he saw her hands fiddling with the charm bracelet he had picked for her but he pushed that away she could very well be returning this to him. Girls were dramatic like that. He then took a seat, leaving a large gap between them and waited to see what she had to say to him.

Marisol didn't know how long she would subject herself to waiting for Wyatt out on the pitch - what if he never showed and she sat there for hours until nightfall? She would feel pretty ridiculous and rejected, but considering the last thing she had told him she wouldn't blame him for standing her up. But she didn't have to consider that possibility too much as Wyatt showed up before long. Her heart beat faster as she saw his silhouette getting bigger as he approached and she knew her heart was beating with the familiar thrill of excitement, as it usually did when she saw her friends. Except she had to tell herself this wasn't a friendly reunion and it could all go horribly. Still, her smile betrayed her as Wyatt finally arrived and said hi to her. Her heart ached at the sight of him; she hadn't talked to him in nearly three months and he looked different. Had his voice always been that deep? He looked as if he was the one going through horrendous transformations every full moon, and she wished she could ask what was wrong, but she didn't think she had the privilege to know that information anymore. Marisol took in his entire appearance, wondering if this would be the last time she got to enjoy his company, noting the obvious space he left between them, but she would take what she could get right now.

"Hi," she said shakily, smiling despite herself, "Thank you for coming." Now that he was in front of her everything Marisol had prepared seemed to escape her head. She had gone over her monologue in her head over and over, but now she was at a loss for words. Marisol cleared her throat and looked down at her hands in her lap before finally looking back up at Wyatt. "First of all I just want to say that I'm so sorry for everything I said the last time we spoke," she said clearly. "I was hurt and upset so I lashed out, I'm sorry," she said again. "Even if you don't - well I just didn't want that to be the last thing you heard from me," she said, beginning to get tongue tied. She was going to say that even if he didn't accept her as a friend after she explained her lycanthropy she still wanted to apologize, but then again he had the ability not to accept her as a friend before she even got the chance to reveal herself.

The Gryffindor listened, looking down at the pitch below them the entire time. He knew she must have meant it with someone the pride the size of Marisol's apologies were never simple but still Wyatt wanted to tell her how she hurt him, how he had needed his best friend but she had abandoned him for a relationship. One he knew to be over because his dorm mate had taken her to the Yule Ball. He knew where his loyalties were and maybe he shouldn't have been shocked to find no one cared enough about him to take the time out to see if maybe he needed someone to be there but it stung. Even more to know that Marisol truly felt he would take pleasure in her pain if it meant his point was proven. All of these things and more could be said but instead the boy cleared his throat and said, "Okay." He felt as if he was drowning lately and all he needed was someone to help him get to the surface but Wyatt could not articulate what he needed so he put his hands on his knees and sighed. There was nothing he could really say to Marisol that she shouldn't already have known so he waited for her to either speak or leave because either way he was done for the day. It was exhausting just being here, out of bed.

Next one will be better, promise!

Marisol tried not to take offense at Wyatt's lack of apology in response to hers because the three months of not speaking to Wyatt had allowed her to reflect on their last conversation. While he had said completely mean things, they were ultimately coming from a place of truth. And that's what today's conversation was all about - getting the truth out there. So now that she had opened the door for this overdue conversation she wasn't going to get sidetracked. After another brief moment of silence, Marisol bit her lip and then began to speak again. "You weren't wrong when you said I have been lying to you and Asaiah, but it's not for the reasons you think," Marisol said, inhaling deeply to keep her voice from shaking more. "It has nothing to do with kissing or boys," she shook her head. "It's something that only affects me," she stopped there because she felt her voice catch in her throat. It was still too hard for her to get everything she needed to say out, but she felt like this had been much better progress than the last time she had tried to tell Asaiah of her lycanthropy. She just needed another minute to gather her thoughts and figure out how best to break this news.

Wyatt shrugged his shoulders, as if shifting the weight of the world he felt on his shoulders to make it a little easier to handle but with each word Marisol said it became more prevalent that she was going to unload something more onto him instead of seeing how badly he needed a friend. "Whatever it is, it doesn't just affect you," he mumbled quietly and bitterly. He didn't know what it was she was talking about but if she was abandoning her two best friends and treating them like garbage it wasn't something that affected her. He rubbed his cheeks in frustration, just wanting this to be over because he couldn't imagine what she was going to say would make up for what she had done and said about him.

Marisol resisted the urge to roll her eyes at Wyatt's comment because he wasn't wrong, but that is not what she meant. Marisol nodded instead and said, "Okay yes it doesn't just affect me. But there is something that only happens to me. Not you, or Asaiah, or Cato, or Octavian or anyone else," she ticked names off on her fingers. She didn't bother naming anyone else because the people named all had a part in the lies she had told her friends prior to this, even though everyone else in school could apply. She sighed and continued, "Every month there's something that happens to me, but it's just like one week out of the month so it's not all the time." She felt the need to clarify that because she felt like Wyatt liked to exaggerate the time in which she disappeared.

Wyatt looked at Marisol this time. She couldn't mean what he thought. His face contorted a little bit. He was not disgusted by it - it was natural and he had seen some far more disgusting things in the theatre operating room when his dad let him watch. Still to have his friend mention it and act as if he had no clue what was going on with her. Besides he had just assumed that she had already started going through puberty anyway simply because he had and boys started far later than girls did. He shook his head and managed a small laugh. "Marisol, that's a totally normal part of growing up for girls," he said, not catching on to what she was trying to explain. "I would've thought you knew all about it but listen... periods are normal and you shouldn't be ashamed by them. It's not the 1800s or something where girls have to stay inside because of it." Maybe she had gotten some very outdated information about what to do or not do on a girl's time of the month but seeing as the boy wanted to be a Healer he was able to look at it clinically but also know that some people grew up in very conservative households. After meeting Mari's parents he hardly imagined that would've been the case but either way they had been away from family for three years and he didn't exactly imagine she would speak to Professor Kingsley about this like he would never mention anything going on with his body to her similarly. If this was the reason she had abandoned him and Asaiah and been a jerk well... he could forgive that. The boy shrugged his shoulders and said, "If you like I can explain what happens more when it's that time of the month. Dad taught me all about it years ago. I'm sure not having that information can be difficult for you but really you should at least have told us that you'll be out of commission instead of acting like an idiot." He chuckled, clearly teasing her and having forgiven her although it still stung a little that he had felt abandoned and she had let it on for this whole time just because of this. Marisol would really need to learn to cope a little better in the future because he couldn't imagine hiding away for a whole week out of a month was really healthy or necessary. Plus exercise and fresh air were known to help with that. Of course they were known to help with the way he felt too but he was not going to bring up his own issues.

For one blissful moment, Marisol was completely unaware of Wyatt's humiliating misunderstanding. "My wha - oh my god Wyatt, NO!!" she shrieked. Marisol was mortified. "That is not what I'm talking about!" she said, strained, shaking her head vigorously. She ran through the conversation quickly in her head trying to figure out where he could possibly come to that conclusion and then let out a small wail once she connected the dots. She knew Wyatt loved everything about the medical field, even the most disgusting things, but this was not something she expected him to be so open about with her. The Gryffindor placed her head in her hands, hiding her embarrassment from Wyatt, trying to block out what he was saying with her low wails of "Nooooo." She definitely did not want Wyatt to explain more of what happened to her body - she was very aware already and if this conversation continued any further she would never be able to look at the boy in the eye ever again.

"Oh my god Wyatt, please, stop," she begged, now laughing a little as the embarrassment subsided slightly. "I know how puberty works, I was just trying to tell you I'm a werewolf!" she blurted out. She had been so preoccupied with making sure Wyatt stopped talking about her period that her anxiety over her secret had disappeared. But now that it hung in the air, the latina bit her lip. "I gotten bitten right before I came to Hogwarts, when my family and I were visiting New Zealand after I got my letter," she explained, glancing at him anxiously. "I was new to the wizarding world back then, so being bitten at the same time was really hard for me to cope with. I didn't know what I could or couldn't do, what I could or couldn't say...so I never told you or Asaiah about it," she finally confessed. She sighed now that the truth was all out there and said one last thing, "Now all I ask is that you please not tell anyone else about this." Because the question of their friendship still remained unanswered, all Marisol could ask for was confidentiality.

Wyatt hardly expected Marisol to be uncomfortable about the subject because his parents had always taught him to be willing to discuss these topics clinically and without judgement as well as being as understanding as he could be about the struggles girls went through because of their biology. The boy couldn't believe how embarrassed she was by it and for the first time in a long while he actually laughed at her reaction. "Come on, Mari. It just means you're growing up it's nothing bad." Wyatt didn't want to say that it was less disgusting than kissing but he felt that way deep in his bones so he was about to continue with his little talk, partially because he was enjoying her discomfort and partially because she shouldn't feel this weird about such a normal thing.

Then he was silent.

Wyatt knew about werewolves, hell his uncle nearly married one. He had never thought that this would be something he would have to face though. Not with Marisol, anyway. His heart pounded hard in his chest, so much so that it hurt a little to breath as he looked at her unblinking as she talked on. He wasn't entirely grasping what she was saying so much as he was reliving every moment of their friendship so far as to when he had been thoughtless and rude. To think that he wanted her to be there for him with something as minor as the overwhelming sadness he felt lately when she had to deal with something that actually changed who she was. All he could think of was how he wanted to help her but couldn't. Wyatt had unknowingly had his best friend suffer in silence and he couldn't take that. The healer-to-be took her hands in his as he thought that she was the reason he had to do better in school and why he had to push down whatever feelings he had. The boy had to make life easier for her because he loved his best friend just like he would for Asaiah too.

Unsure of what to say the boy cleared his throat and said a little awkwardly, "Well... I'm glad you at least know about puberty." He smiled at her, clearly he didn't know what to say to make her feel better but the tension was a bit much so if there was something he could do for her it was to make her smile. Wyatt's thumb gently ran over her knuckles back and forth as he looked down at the Quidditch pitch, feeling stupid for not catching on as he thought about how furious she had been about his werewolf costume so he said, "I still think werewolves are cool. Even if you're lame." He smiled again to show he was kidding before he put an arm around her and rubbed her shoulders gently. He didn't know what he could say to be helpful at the moment but he hoped that his making light of the situation would make her realize that he and Asaiah would be fine with it. If Asaiah wasn't fine with it, well... Wyatt would force him to be. He would not share that with his other best friend until Marisol did but that much was certain, anyway.

It had been so long since she'd heard Wyatt laugh, long before they even had their big fight, since he had been so moody and distant as soon as she and Asaiah got into relationships, although hers had been fake. So the sound of his laughter now was more comforting than she expected. As soon as he took her hands in his she slid over across the bleachers, closing the gap he had placed between them earlier. Marisol laughed at his puberty comment, although her cheeks were still a little pink with humiliation, but she knew he was trying to lighten the tension.

Deep down she had always known that Wyatt would be okay with her condition, but it was still reassuring to know that he had no problem with it. Marisol rolled her eyes playfully at his declaration that werewolves were cool and playfully hit him on the shoulder. "First of all, you're the lame one, and I'm the cool one, not all the other werewolves who go around biting innocent eleven year olds!" she corrected. It was something that she felt strongly but there was still a sense of light-heartedness because she was just relieved that she had her best friend back.

Marisol sighed happily and laid her head on Wyatt's shoulder as he put his arm around her, settling in comfortably as she always had before. With her secret no longer looming over her and the tension between the two Gryffindors gone, she felt lighter than air. "I'm sorry I lied to you for so long," she said softly. "All those times I was sick wasn't because of kissing," she laughed at the idea and how Wyatt's thought process worked, "it was because of the full moon," she explained. She traced circles in the palm of his hand as she told him, "It takes a lot out of me so I usually spend days in the hospital wing recovering," which explained all the times Wyatt accused her of abandoning them.

Wyatt smiled as she sat beside him, closer now than they had been in a long time. Closer than he had felt to anyone in an even longer time. He mocked a serious injury as she hit him in the shoulder and smiled, rolling his eyes at her. If he could do one thing good at the moment it would be to make her as happy as could be since he didn't have the training to make her better. The boy shrugged and said, "I know. You're all bark - no bite." He meant that both ways and hoped that wouldn't upset because she yelled a lot but really had no follow through for most things. The boy didn't mind it much really - truthfully he didn't mind too much that she did but he let his words hang from their last encounter between them because despite everything that was going on in his young mind now he really did mean what he had said - or maybe what he hadn't. He felt so alone and like it was all his burden to deal with whatever made him feel so poorly lately. Wyatt didn't exactly know how to say to his friends that he needed them - he wasn't well equipped to express these sorts of needs having felt selfish for doing so with his parents in the past. One was a lawyer and the other was a doctor. If he was selfish with their time people could have real problems and the boy cared less about himself than that. It was the same now so he just squeezed her closer to him and hoped for the best.

The boy smiled at her and kissed the top of her head, ignoring his better judgement. It felt good to be around another person in such a relaxing way but he rolled his eyes when she brought up kissing. "You don't know that," he said despite knowing that she was right just to further the joke. He nodded his head as he looked down at her tracing circles on his hand and smiled. "Marisol, you know you could've told Asaiah and me," he said. "Asaiah's real good at keeping secrets," the boy said thinking back to the time when he would've so longed for this sort of affection from her because of some strange fleeting crush he had. "And me... well... We had a werewolf in the family. Sort of," he said shrugging, not really knowing that it was a scary, terrible thing because he had been raised to look at it as a positive which was why he was so certain that it was cool to be one.

Marisol gently nudged him in retaliation to his bark comment, even though she knew deep down he was right. She was very short tempered so she tended to act on impulse, preferring to act first and ask questions later. But once her anger subsided she was usually the first to admit fault and apologize because she always felt like a fool afterward. She rolled her eyes playfully at his remark to the kissing but perhaps that was something he would come to figure out on his own once he finally had a crush on a girl and wanted to kiss her. She thought of telling him that she had never kissed Cato, let alone actually dated him, because it had all been part of her complicated web of lies to hide her lycanthropy, but she felt embarrassed and she didn't want to make him feel bad for yelling at her over the fifth year boy.

Instead Marisol listened as he brought up Asaiah. She sighed and said, "Yeah I know." She remained quiet for a moment as she thought of her reluctance to tell Asaiah. "I remember one time he made some joke about feeding his sister to the wolves and it bothered me because that meant he saw wolves as awful creatures," she confessed. She had almost forgotten about this memory because her friendship with Asaiah had completely changed since that time, but it had been a factor in her decision to keep her condition a secret from him. "But the more I got to know you two, the more comfortable I felt, but...it's complicated," she shook her head. She picked up her head and looked Wyatt in the eye. "Just let me be the one to tell him about this okay?" she asked, before resting her head on his shoulder again.

There were a lot of factors into the reasons why she had held back on telling Asaiah and Wyatt, but she didn't know if she wanted to get into it right now. Perhaps it was something for her to tell the Slytherin himself once she finally told him about her condition as well. Instead she was more curious about Wyatt's other comment. "Who in your family was a werewolf?" she asked curiously. His use of the phrase 'sort of' and use of the past tense was not lost on Marisol so she was dying to hear the explanation behind that comment.

Wyatt listened to Marisol after having ignored her protest about his little joke. He didn't really understand how someone as confident and self-assured as her could have been so nervous. It was two entirely different beings because since the day he had first gotten her into trouble right along with him she had only had one moment of visible weakness. This was strange to see. Had he known how alone she felt before maybe he would have told her that he felt similarly or been less selfish with his own problems that somehow were feeling less significant the more she revealed. "Mari, I wouldn't say anything but you should tell him," Wyatt said encouragingly. "Asaiah doesn't think your awful except for the fact you quit Quidditch because that's unforgivable," he teased again, really trying to lighten the mood as he fiddled with her fingers. Trying to make her happy made the pain in his chest lighten just a little so as her idiot best friend he would do his best for as long as he could.

As the inevitable question about his family came up he pursed his lips in thought of how to explain this to her because there were a lot of things that he had been told by his Auntie Leah. "Well my Uncle Izaak - the one I told you about that surfs," Wyatt said pausing and trying to choose his words carefully because he knew that part of this could be very upsetting to Marisol who would quickly draw the conclusions he had himself for a little while. "He was going to marry this woman, Alexis, and she was a werewolf." He knew she wasn't really part of the family but his other set of Uncle and Aunt had been so close to her that they'd named his cousin after her so he suspected he could make that correlation to make it simple. "They were going to have a baby but... there were complications. But she didn't die from that. Just a car crash." He quickly added the last bit to try to sooth Marisol because if Wyatt was right in thinking werewolf women couldn't have babies he didn't want his best friend to think that she would die from it. Car crashes were about as common as the flu. If it hadn't been real life for his uncle he would've really thought that this was some bad wizarding soap opera. "When the whole... me being a wizard thing happened... they told me about how cool werewolves were just in case there was one at the school." He hadn't realized how common it was to be afflicted like Marisol was until now because he had thought that there were so few of them around. Or perhaps there were and the Finch/Bennet clan attracted them. Either way he was happy for his werewolf best friend, whose hand he squeezed lovingly and to soothe her as well as to soothe himself because the fact that his life was utterly ruined by magic so he didn't much like to talk about becoming a wizard or rather realizing he was one. It was for this reason he never spoke about his parents or even his sister to his friends because he feared they might ask about them and Wyatt couldn't relate anymore. He could barely look at his dad these days but he had his friends although this was never something he would discuss with them.

"I am going to tell him!" Marisol insisted. She had already tried to tell Asaiah once, so now that she had done it twice she was sure she could finally tell him the truth. Asaiah had been her first friend at Hogwarts and stuck with her through it all so far, so he deserved to know. Marisol huffed in annoyance, "I didn't quit Quidditch, tryouts were during a full moon," she said bitterly, hating the rule that the previous team had to show up to tryouts to maintain their spots. She had considered asking Professor Kingsley to talk to the Quidditch captain about an illness preventing her from making it to tryouts but she didn't want to be treated like a special case because of her condition. "I tried to make it but the nurses wouldn't let me go, I was too weak, I couldn't even get out of bed," she admitted quietly. "Those months were really rough, I think I looked sicker than ever," she thought back to the time when she had spent more days than usual in the hospital wing. "I miss Quidditch so much," she sighed wistfully. She hoped to be able to try out next year that way she and Wyatt could be on the team together. Even if they both remained as alternates forever she thought sitting on the bench with him by her side wouldn't be so bad.

Marisol lifted her head as Wyatt collected himself to talk about the werewolf in his family. She wanted to make sure he had her undivided attention. Marisol nodded in all the right places and chewed on her lip, deep in thought, as she listened to him speak. "That's interesting," she finally said, which felt inadequate. It blew her mind that Wyatt's family almost had a werewolf and now she was in his life. "I'm relieved that you think werewolves are cool - because you know me of course - and your almost-aunt was one," she began, carefully choosing her words, "but lycanthropy is a b!tch. And actual vicious werewolves exist out there and bite innocent people. So forgive me if I disagree with your family when I say werewolves are not cool."

Marisol glanced at him and looked down at their interlocked hands, hoping he wouldn't pull away. Her correspondence with Ellie had helped her come to terms with her condition which was the reason she was finally able to tell her friends about it. But it was clear she still had a lot to work through and cope with in order to finally, fully accept herself for what she was. She was still having trouble disassociating herself from the harsh stereotypes of werewolves, only seeing herself and them as monsters, and understanding that it was okay to be a werewolf. She just hoped Wyatt wouldn't be offended at her harsh words. The latina hoped that now that she had her friends to rely on about her disease then she would be able to truly accept herself for what she was sooner. "I'm sorry," she added after a moment, shaking her head. "This is just something I have to work on. I do appreciate the sentiment," she smiled at him warmly. "On the bright side, this just makes me like your family even more," she added, hoping to lighten the mood.

Although now that she thought about it, Wyatt's family history seemed to be a complicated web. His family was something he never brought up, not even having known he had a sister until she met her in California. Yet whenever he did mention his family, it was always in relation to a difficult topic. Even if she wasn't a werewolf she would have trouble coping with being thrown into the wizarding world and having all these crazy secrets about squib fathers and werewolf aunts and having your dreams ripped from you all at once. All while being shipped off and expected to assimilate to such a world. Marisol squeezed his hand tightly and decided to add, "Thank you for being you," because she appreciated Wyatt making her feel less alone as a Muggle born in this society. She wished somehow now that he knew about her condition if she could maybe make him feel the same way. Marisol felt awkward all of a sudden, feeling a sudden rush of affection for her idiot best friend and she didn't know what to do. In an attempt to direct her thoughts to something else, Marisol asked the question that was nagging at her since he said it. "So, those complications with her baby...were they because she was a werewolf?" she asked delicately, hoping to sound casual. She didn't know if continuing to talk about his family was a good idea but she needed something else to focus on than whatever feelings she had just felt for Wyatt.

[sorry for the word vomit, Mari just has a lot of feelings]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back