Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
It was late in the evening when Maddiie stepped out of Abathyn home. Maddiie was still visiting her sister even after she regain her memory back. She still owed a lot more than what Abathyn had offered when she first found Maddiie on that omninous day. She was just glad the nightmare was over and now it was time to live in peace with her family. She still hadn't been able to reach Alex its like if he had disappeared around the same time Maddiie had vanish as well. The last memory anyone had of him was at the Potters wedding, my brother Jacob had been the one to see him. Maddiie just hoped he was alright.

"Well it was nice seeing you Abathyn" Maddiie called out slipping out the door. She still was getting used to how her home was designed. At her view Maddiie was facing the beautiful but chilling waterfall at night. Apparating by the edge of the forest Maddiie old flat was just near these parts. Cyrus Trillion wasn't as she thought it had been, but for her safety she had a friend occupying the flat with her. At least their was a sense of security at home and now that she had her wand, Maddiie was sure of the night stars to guide her home. She had to make a stop anyways, a muggel coffee shop was just around the corners.

Chase watched Maddiie apparate into the edge of the forest, and start walking down the street, he had been waiting for her to be alone, so that he could show her what fear really was, and the Death Eaters would truly fear him after this. Chase carefully followed her down the street, staying in the shadows, he raised his hood, and stepped out in front of her, "It's a bit late for a girl such as yourself to be out here alone, isn't it? You never know what might come out and hurt you." Chase said, a crude smile forming on his face as he drew his wand.

Chase would make this girl scared, she wouldn't stay here for long, but if she even tried to escape, she would be unconscious or dead on the ground, and nobody would find her until she woke up, and she wouldn't remember a thing. Chase noticed for the first time that she was pregnant, and felt his smile widen. Even better for me. Chase thought, smirking. He had never thought it would have been this easy. Crucio! he thought, aiming his wand at Maddiie.

Maddiie stopped and turned around this time she wasn't going to be afraid. She saw the wand already grasping within his hand, with a quick flunet movement she had hers already at the cross of her beating heart. This time she was sure she knew this one, "What do you want Chase?" she asked him not giving into her fear. Maddiie hadn't seen him in ages but she could very well make-out the man standing just a few inches away from her. Maddiie had thought of apparating but their was a chance he was sure to follow her. She didn't know what her next move would be, but she was willing to fight to protect what's inside her. "If I were you I wouldn't even bother..." something had given her that sense he hadn't been up to no good since he left Hogwarts. "Your better off being a cold blood than wanted blood" she said with ease.

Chase chuckled as she said his name, "Nice to know you remember me, but I'm far from the man you knew at school now, Maddiie, even you should be able to see that by now." Chase said, an evil look upon his face, and he wondered why he was even bothering with an attack on her, and he realised that he didn't care anymore, he wanted to attack her, and that's what he would do, whether she was ready for it or not.

Chase smirked, "Maybe I would be better off being unwanted then wanted, but it's far too late now, you know too much. I can't let you walk away from here with the knowledge that you have gained." He said simply. She wouldn't remember a thing when he was through with her, and that baby inside of her wouldn't be there anymore. "Crucio." He said, flicking his wand towards her, watching her fall into pain, the baby wouldn't last long at this rate.

Anthony watched from the sullen shadows of the side building being the first to witness Chase attack as a death eater and to his greatest amusement it had been the Hollawarth's daughter, who was found just two weeks ago and now being attack as if destiny had been perfectly chosen very clear for this girl. Anthony smirked thinking about it as he stepped forward gripping the handle of his wand. "'Nough Chase your going to fast 'mon" Anthony proclaim the girl being able to whip up a protego spell before she was hit with another curse. Anthony admire that she was actually fighting back but to kill her would be to easy for Anthony that he decided to let Chase finish her off slowly but with endurance pain. "Make her beg Chase. Make her beg so that she can be in hell with her mother.... Christina" at this Anthony whipped out his glasses glaring directly at the girl with satisfaction but not enough for it to declare sweet victory for death eater in training.

Maddiie felt the pain surge through her body but with every will to protect her daughter she manage to rebound a spell, something so simple that she conjure Protego! A light violet spark would surround her form, her hands trembling as she held tight to the protective spell. Praying to her grandfather Camello god to come in with a miracle. "You will die by my hands Chase! I swear to you!" she began to shout only to become distracted by a figure appearing from behind her. Maddiie turned her gaze towards the man, she figure Chase would have not been alone. But horror struck minutes later when she heard what the man had to say. "You know nothing about my mother! My mother loved her family...how dare you---" she felt tears of hate spew from her honey soft iris. Still holding onto to wand with no attempt of giving up.

Chase watched the newcomer approach the two of them, "Evening, Anthony. What brings you out here? Surely you didn't come merely to watch me destroy this girl, did you?" Chase said, smirking at him. Chase returned his gaze to Maddiie, "Don't think I have forgotten about you, you'll be on the floor begging for mercy once I am through with you." Chase said, throwing Maddiie a piercing look, it would all be over for her soon.

Chase chuckled slightly, his eyes still on Maddiie, firing a few spells at the street lights, immersing them in darkness, walking up next to Maddiie, he smirked, "It will all be over soon, and you can spend the rest of your life in hell. With your mother." He said, disappearing before she could catch him. Chase knew that she wouldn't be happy at all, and she would try to find it, even though it would all be in vain, she would never kill him.

Chase tilted his head slightly to the side, and aimed his wand at her. Stupefy! he thought, sending a few stunning charms running towards her, "You wont be able to avoid me forever." He said, his eyes still fixed on his prey, he wasn't going to let her leave her with everything intact, either that or she would lose the thing she loved the most, that baby.

Jaylisa popped into the muggle street with her hands on a girl's arm. She had been brought here with by the visions of a young Seer. Though Jaylisa was not the superstitiose type she still took the girl's words to heart. She could see that there was something special about her. Jaylisa had her wand out in front of her, aiming a Stupefy! at the first person that she came across just like she had been told to do.

Jaylisa hadn't gotten all the details because the girl had been in histerices when she had gotten to the Ministry. Her sharply trained eyes scanned the area. "Maddiie Halloworth to me." She said sharply. There was little time to waist according to the girl though it was made quite clear that there could have been one or two minutes inbetween what was happening and what was going to happen.

Zazuka was in full Seer mode which meant she wasn't all that aware of what she was doing. Her eyes where pitch black so when she went into the Ministry she had said very calmly that she had wanted to speack to an Auror. When they said she had to wait she breezed right through. She knew that when she got to Beauxbatons she would be in trouble because she had left without telling anyone. Right now the only thing that mattered to her deep inside was saving Maddiie and the baby.

"One lurks in shadows." She said as she pointed right at the side of a building. She was staying well out of the way. Zazuka didn't know what was going to happen to herself but she couldn't risk getting hurt. There was too much left to do. There was also the fact that Zazuka Bones was not meant to be here. When the vision started neather was the Auror that was with her.

Anthony knew Chase was young, by the way he was acting and toying with the gurl. "Yeah mon' just do what you 'ere fo' no playin' around" he said in thick Jamaican accent while twiddling with a toothpick in between his sharp edge teeth. Anthony didn't respond to the gurl, he never met her before but since one of his fellow death eater had done the gurl mothar in he did what came natural. Watch and enjoy the sho'. It didn't last long right before the part was getting 'ood Anthony looked up with his glasses now on again, he could make out teh figure standing just a few feet away from them. "Ah chit Chase we 'ot company mon'" Anthony smirked as he flicked out his wand immediately and as the spell was thrown at them Anthony stepped in front shielding teh spell to bounce back. "Go away 'rom 'ere your not wanted 'ere you 'ear me" he spatted while throwing Avada Kedavra curse without any sense of remorse. Anthony was trained to kill and that what he enjoyed doing. He kept flicking his wand, as each spell bounce back from sheild while he continued to throw curses like 'nothing.

Maddiie shield wasn't strong enough, she couldn't hold on to it any longer. She was trying with all her being not to give up. It was becoming a losing battle for her. When she felt her surrounding grew dark, Maddiie was having a hard time seeing. She couldn't do this, igniting her wand she looked around. For a split second it grew quiet and just out of nowhere Chase had thrown a few spells aimed at her direction. Maddiie shield again, hearing the man behind her conversate, watching like if her life was nothing to care about as if she was nothing but a joke to him. It felt the same as the last time, but it was worst this time. This time she was trying to protect what was inside, the only thing in this world she cherish the most was in danger. Maddiie kept trying to protect herself, her fingers snaked around her wand tight, but when a blind light from the opposite direction distracted her that's when she was hit by one of Chases spell. Maddiie felt herself grow stiff and hit the ground, and lots of blood started dripping down in between her legs. It was all over now, she felt her eyes stare into nothing, her body laid transfix. Soon it will all be over, soon she will get to see Christina again like she had wanted to be all this time, with her newborn daughter accompanying her. Soon it will all be over.

Portages slipped out of Jaylisa's mouth as she tossed Zazuka to the side then rolled out of the way of the Killing Curse. Jay had not problems killing herself if it was to save the life of another. The person that she was here to save seemed to be in bad form. She tossed a wordless spell at Maddiie which made what seemed to be a bubble around her until Jay could get to her and get to St. Mungo's.

Jaylisa did a number of things now. To the man who seemed like he was a killing bot she cast her own little branch of dark magic in the form of an Entrail-Expelling Curse while to the rest of the area she cast an anti-gravity mist. This was meant as a distraction until she could get her hands on both Maddiie and Zazuka then got out of dodge. She would be hunting down these two later for now Maddiie and the child Seer where her main conserns.

Anthony felt like the woman was mocking him so dangerously he stood still watching every step the bit(h took. Pointing his wands at her surroundings he started shouting out "Scurge" this spell destroyed anything that was near the woman and the child that was with her. Again Anthony shouted out "Scurge!". The destruction this spell cause for muggels cars to be destroyed easily but now it was time to destroy the woman. "Scurge!" he pointed his wand towards the woman, unsure what he had just cause to happen. He was becoming reckless but he didn't care, he wanted lives to be taken away. Just like his father life was taken away so easily. Anthony held no mercy to those before him. "Incendio!" this last spell had shot out of his wands, the flames igniting deadly in front of Anthony. It brought him great pleasure, as he aimed for those in front of him.

Alex had been told that something was going to be happening to Maddie, so he decided to keep an eye on her but keep his distance, he had apparated along with her but made sure he was no where to be seen. Looking around everywhere he could hear voices, one that sounded like Chase Blade, and Zazuka Bones, and another. Quickly he began to run towards where the noise was coming from and changed into the Snow Leopard he had been able to change into for a while and began to run at full pace, jumping out in front of Chase and Maddiie and some other Death Eater who he didn't know. With out even a word he held his wand with his left hand and held his right hand up close to his chest in the shape of a fist, he was better with his hands then he was his magic, but he would fight till the end for his Fiancee. HE noticed that one of the Death eaters was attacking Maddie, all he did was flick his wand quickly and the spells dissapeared, with ease.

Looking sharply into the eyes of the attackers, with Zazuka and Maddie and some Auror behind them he began to speak. " What you think your doing here Chase? You know if anything happens to Maddiie, ill be coming for you and you won't be beating me this time." Chase and Alex had gone way back to when he first started school Chase was a violent little Vampire running around attacking every one and everything he could. He was stupid and reckless, that was one thing Alex had the advantage over, but his speed and power where hard to match. As he looked over at the other Death Eater, he began to laugh, he looked like a complete idiot, like he had no idea what he was doing here, but he knew never to underestimate someone, that could be where he could fail at protecting his one true love. " Now why don't you tell me what all this is about? Before I kill the both of you!!!!!! Don't bother tempting me, I'm not in the mood."

Chase raised his eyebrows as a bunch of newcomers arrived, "Get lost, Alex." Chase sneered at him, "You're neither wanted or needed her." He said, "Remember what happened last time you fought me? You nearly DIED. And I wont make the same mistake again." He said, returning his attention to Maddiie, "It will all be over soon." He said, in the direction of the lump on the floor. Chase ignored the Auror and Zazuka, he wasn't scared of either of them, and they wouldn't be able to do anything to him even if they tried. Chase pointed his wand directly at Maddiie, and started sending killing curses at her, he knew Alex wouldn't let them hit her, and he would have fun destroying Alex, he knew far to much about Chases' past as it is, "Anthony, keep the Auror busy, we can't have her interfering. I'll finish off these two, Alex'll wish he had stayed away and left his fiancee to die." He said, glaring at Alex, and pointing his wand at him this time. "Crucio!" He said, his wand pointing at Alex.

Quickly flicking his wand up to protect himself with a invisible shield, he apparatated right next to chase landing the hardest right hook he could possibly throw onto his jaw. He knew it would hurt but he knew Chase would recover quickly from it, and fight back. " Bare Knuckles or I'll kill you, i've killed before and I won't hesitate to take your pathetic life." Alex grunted as he stood there waiting for Chase's reaction, he knew he was quicker now and knew a lot more things about his body and fighting, he should surely be able to take down Chase now, but if he couldn't he wouldn't die in vein, he would die for the people he loved. This would surely be fun.

Standing there towering over Chase, he had a smirk on his face, he was confident and wasn't going to let anger overwhelm him this time, even though it was there he was keeping himself lucid. ( Clear minded.) He knew Chase was quick, but he knew he had gotten ten times quicker since last time he fought him and he wouldn't make the mistake or trying to rush him again.

Zazuka watched but not watched as the scene changed from what she had gotten earlier. There was still a chance though a chance the they both could lose thier lives. Zazuka was tossed out of the way of a killing curse and was left to sit there. "The hero comes." Zazuka said before Alex came into the battle. She knew that no one had heard her then. They where all too busy tring to save Maddiie. It was as things should have been.

Zazuka put her hand up hoping to get someone's attention. "We must leave." She said Seeing a few minutes ahead of what was going on. They had to go, now before the death that was in her head became true. She hoped that she could really be of use and she was not suffering these things in vain. There had to be something that made everything worth it.

Jaylisa was watching the other man, the black man. There was something about him that made Jaylisa more on edge than the other man. She used the term man loosely. He was mearly a boy playing with fire. She caught sight of another boy and smiled. He seemed to want to save the lives of the mother and child as well. He locked himself in battle with the young death eater. All that left was the black man who set flames off in front of her. She dug in her pocket and took out a one use muggle camera. She tapped it with her wand makeing glow red for a moment the tossed it at the child Seer. "You have five minutes to get to the Hallowoth girl!" She yelled then turned back to the black man.

Jaylisa contimplated him for just a moment before putting her hands together over her wand and casting a nonverbal spell. Water was the opecet of fire but Jaylisa was usuing wind. She managed to pick up the fire and turn it unto a twister in front of her. "Come and get me Death Eater scum." She siad with out a traice of her spanish accent in her voice.

Anthony didn’t turn around to look at the commotion that was happening behind him. He was too eager to kill the woman just a couple, possibly a yard away from him. She had turned his fire into tornado which made him angrier than before. “Little girl “ike you shouldn’t be playin’ ‘round!” he said with a hiss of his acid tongue. Anthony took her challenge either way. He broke out into a fluent swift run, dashing left to right as he kept throwing spells at her. His main focus was now on her and only the woman that should learn to mind their own business.

He left Chase to fight his battle as he ran down the alley ways. But before he continues to run he stop and let out a loud piercing whistles. “Forget that ‘mon we got real business with this little trick. Come on Chase ‘et ‘O!” he shouted at the young death eater. Anthony was barking ,knowing it might cause some disturbance in the area, but it was time to flee, at least go after that girl. He wanted death for the auror to happen, wouldn’t the others be impressed with him and Chase.

Alex knew it was only going to be a little while until, Zazuka and the other women where killed and he had to act fast. " REDUCTO." He called pointing his wand at the man, he knew it would take him off guard. Hopefully it would give the girls enough time to escape. Now looking down on Chase. " Come on Fight me, you pathetic excuse for a human." He would kill this pathetic man if he didn't hurry up and fight back. He didn't care about how they went back to the school days and they where ok friends, none of that worried him it was the fact he was attacking his fiancee and trying to kill his unborn baby.

Chase would have to deal with Alex and Maddiie later, he would take care of the Auror now, and that was final. Chase took off after Anthony, sending a kill curse zooming towards Maddiie, by the time Alex stopped that, it would all be over. He caught up to Anthony, and ran with him to the Auror. "You made a mistake coming here tonight, Auror. You ruined our plans, and now we will ruin you." Chase said, a dark look on his face. They would kill this Auror, and then the other Death Eater would be happy with Chase, and they would come back for the girl later, and her poor excuse for a fiancee.

Diving quickly Alex flicked his wand and moved Maddiie out of the way, and swung his wand towards Chase "Locomotor Mortis" He knew it would more then likely not be able to hit him but it was worth a try. He then got up off the ground and ran over towards Maddiie and picked her up off the ground, her limp body just lay there in his arms all he he knew was that she was faintly breathing and he had to get her to a hospital. She needed to be out of harms way. There was a quick pop and they where gone, now they where in Saint Mungo's.

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7266390/1/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back