Blond

Rose Love

Rose was in a hurry walking down the fifth floor corridor and she accidently bumeped into someone.

James was walking down the hallway, singing softly to himself. trying to clear his mind of the upcoming exams. He looked up, but not quick enough as he bumped into a gilr, about the same age as him. He knelt down quickly, feeling his denim jeans tighten up as he picked up his and her books. He got back up and handed them back to her. "I believe these are yours."

Rose blushed at the sight of him. "yeah thanks but it really was my fault" she said, picking up a picture that fell out of one of her notebooks her hair falling in her face.

He smiled and watched as she blushed and tooks the book from his hands. This girl was pretty but he had to go study. Bloody Hell. 'Who cares' goes through his head as he chooses to talk again. "Don't worry, it is my fault. I'm James."

She smiled. "no it's my fault i'm Rose by the way" she said, pushing her hair out of her face.

He smiled, watching 'Rose' push the hair from his eyes as he did the same to his. With a daring smirk, he asked a question. "So what are you doing around here."

Rose blushed. "um just bored and looking for something to do" she said, shurgging her shoulder. It had been a very boring day. "may i ask what your doing here?" she said, looking at him.

Truth was, he did not know what he was doing, wandering. He wondered himself why he was up so high in the castle but dismissed the thought. "I was actually going down to the Library but caught on these bloody stairs."

Rose giggled. "yeah i know what you mean i love to wander the stairs" she said, looking at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back