Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
15" Ebony with Graphorn Horn Core
Kade Borisyuk did not know what to expect when he decided to finally accept Amethyst’s nagging of going out on a blind date. The only reason he even agreed was because it would get her to shut the hell up! Plus, Killian threatened to ban him from his small library, which Kade reluctantly agreed to. Come to think of it, he could have fought back and banned Killian from receiving any more tattoo ideas from him, but it was too late now since Kade was ‘dressed’ up. He didn’t really have much interest in this so his outfit reflected it somewhat.

Dressed in a basic shirt, with a leather jacket and jeans, Kade was not dressed to impress whoever it was that Amethyst had in mind. Knowing her, the date would be someone that looked more like a giant pink puffskein than an actual person, so Kade was not looking forward to this at all. He already ordered himself some whiskey, which was rare given what sort of restaurant this was, but he'd take it. He was old enough to drink now and would relish in his adulthood. He just didn't want to get plastered. That would be a mistake.

Luna didn't know what she expected when Amethyst told her she was going to set her up with a friend. She had low expectations though - it was probably someone from the club and frankly Luna didn't have high thoughts about them. Amethyst reassured her that she would have fun though and that they shared interests, so Luna agreed. The petite goblinette got dressed in a summery dress with a little shawl over it to help her stay warm. She wore heels so her height was a little more normal and made her way to where they would be meeting.

Luna walked in and spotted a man sitting alone, with tattoos - he fit the description she had been given and Luna took a breath. "You wouldn't happen to have been dragged here by a very pink girl with what I hope are the best intentions?" She asked, hoping to confirm if this was her blind date.

Kade sipped his whiskey as his blue-green eyes looked over as someone talked to him. At first, he thought that this smaller girl was talking to the wrong person, but the mention of a very pink girl.. Kade knew that she was talking about Amethyst. He put the whiskey down and blinked several times, "Hang on a second, you are the the one that Amethyst hooked me up with? I was expecting more... well, pink fluff to be honest." before pointing, Kade could hardly believe that this was who his date was. She was adorable, hot, and definitely not pink. He was glad over that. Very glad. She was just small though. Did Amethyst do this because she was small compared Killian? It was interesting. "Well, have a seat and look over the menu. I'm Kade. Kade Borisyuk. I'm a tattoo artist."

Luna gave a dry laugh to his comment about her being his blind date. she shrugged. "Yep, in all my glory." She said a bit nervously. "I guess I get that, Amethyst does love pink. I think my pink tail I was wearing drew her in during one of my shows." She said honestly, before remembering to add. "I do performances as a pretend mermaid for parties. Swim around in a big tank with a fake tail on. Makes good money." Her face was red from embarrassment as she took her seat.

"I'm Luna Lao. Before we start too many questions, I am 4'10", and I'm currently a Marine Biology student studying to become an ocean conservationist." She said trying to cover her bases. "Hence the mermaid job."

Kade was impressed and liking what he saw. She was petite. Very petite. Almost abnormally so. But she brought up a pink tail which made him look over to the side to see if she had some sort of animal thing going on, and realized that it might look indecent so he adjusted his position again. That was embarrassing. But she explained what he meant and his face turned red. "That makes more sense than what I originally thought. I heard pink tail and had to investigate." Kade gave a light hearted chuckle, but it was a little more embarrassing to even laugh at really. "That sounds pretty amazing amazing. Swimming around and stuff. I'd love to see that. I am looking into colleges around here for marine biology actually." Kade was glad that she had a similar passion as him. She did mention her height, so he got up from the chair and revealed his seven foot frame. "7 feet tall. Hope that won't be a problem." Kade sat back down since he demonstrated enough.

Luna blushed at what he said realizing his mistake. She laughed it off though. "No if I wore that thing everywhere I'd have to flop like a fish to get anywhere." She said chuckling. She heard his interest in marine biology and lit up, did Amethyst actually do a good job? Luna didn't think she had the braincells. No offence to her friend but she didn't always think with her head. As he stood up Luna noted just how attractive it was that he was that much taller than her, but kept it to herself. "No, no problems here. I think I'm the last person who can discriminate on height." She said laughing. "So what do you do besides look at fish?" She asked, joking about his interest in the ocean.

Kade could not resist laughing softly as she mentioned how she would have to flop like a fish if she wore it everywhere. That would be quite the scene indeed, which he could not help imagining it. "At least you'd be a cute fish." Kade nodded as she did not discriminate on height, so that was good news for him. She was a lot shorter than he was, but his dad was tall. That was how he scored a giantess. He had to be tall to make it feasible. Yet, the giantess did not give birth to him, so he was fully human. Shame his brothers were not like that. Kade gestured on his hands and, showing his sleeves, "I run a tattoo shop in the magical world. I can tattoo part-giants and such. To me, the body is just a blank canvas, waiting to be colored or pierced." Kade paused and asked, "That won't be an issue, will it?"

Luna was happy to make someone laugh with her antics. She was a bit of a class clown growing up after all. his remark on her being a cute fish brought a tinge of blush to her face and she laughed slightly. "Smooth." She complimented his ability to slip in a line there. As he talked about his work she grinned, it was interesting work that was for sure! And he was creative. Score! She shook her head at his inquiry. "No, I think tattoos and piercings are great. I've just always been too chicken to get one!" She admitted. "But it takes a lot of creativity to do that! I'd love to see some of your work sometime." She said, ever bubbly.

Kade chuckled with how she said that he was smooth. Maybe he was a little bit, but he was not about to give out his best pick up lines yet. Well, were they even pick up lines? "Just wait. I get cuter down the road." Kade knew that it might be a bit bold, but out of his brothers, maybe he had the better game. Killian sure as hell did not know how to flirt. He would know because he watched it with Amethyst. Just dreadful. Man couldn't express his feelings if someone had flash cards in front of him. "I am making ways to have them not hurt as much, if that is something you want to do down the road. Could be a good second or third date, if we get that far. My specialty is marine life." Kade would love to tattoo her body, but as a man, he might have other motives than that.

Luna laughed gently at his remark. "Cuter? I don't know, you're already pretty cute." She complimented. This was a date after all, wasn't the goal to flatter him so that he wanted to go on another? Or maybe not flater him but at least convince him to go on another with her through a show of her personality. She smiled even wider as he said that he was interested mainly in marine life when he tattooed. "I always thought it would be cool to have a squid on my ribs." She said. "Or a lion fish on my thigh." She rambled a bit. "But anyways, other than what you do to keep a roof over your head what are your hobbies?"

Kade smirked even more when she complimented him, but it sounded more like a flirt. Was this blind date actually going well? That is what it sounded like. She mentioned how it would be cool to have a squid or a lion fish. He pulled part of his button up shirt down to reveal part of the octopus tattoo on his chest, showing it off with a cocky smile. "Something like this? I didn't do it myself, but I helped design it." Kade was proud of all of the tattoos on his body. Every single one of them had meaning in his life. "I do a lot of drawing, and I am researching to go to a university here for marine biology. Muggle world but still worth it. Um, I also cook, hike, dance, drink whiskey, and go bowling. Basically, I like anything with movement. What about you? Any of what I mention sound good?"

Luna couldn't help but think that this man was quite forward, but she also had to think that she didn't mind. She looked at the tattoo, blatantly staring as she figured it was sort of an invitation to do so. She glanced up and caught sight of his cocky smile and gave a playful eyeroll. He looked so handsome like that, was this date going well? How the hell did Amethyst manage that? She listened to his things he enjoyed doing and smiled as she made eye contact now. She then nodded. "Yeah, I mean asides from drinking whiskey. I'm more of a tequila girl myself." She said laughing. "I'm very outdoorsy really, I especially enjoy hiking, sight seeing was the first thing I did when I traveled to England." She ordered another drink, knowing it wouldn't get her drunk. "So do you have a favorite marine life?"

Kade caught her staring, but he was sure it was the tattoo and not a hint of his body. Although, he did not mind if she looked at that either. He knew that his body was a temple for art. He would love to do the same to others, of course. Including her. "Tequila? Not too bad. Each of my siblings all like something different. The brother I live with prefers vodka." Kade liked the fact that the two of them seemed to like the same things, so maybe Amethyst did do a good job. He would have to thank her if this continued. He was sure that it might though. He already liked her. She could make a good girlfriend. "I am going to have to send Amethyst a thank you card. But favorite marine life? I love the Orca whale." Kade loved everything about the orcas. They were beautiful, playful, smart, and violent. "What about yours?"

Luna was happy to learn a bit about his family, even if it was surface level knowledge. That was what first dates were for, surface level knowledge. As he asked her about her preference of sea life she thought for a moment. "I've always liked octopi and Squid, they are probably my favorite. Specifically the ones that are colorful, like the blue ringed octopus. Dangerous but beautiful." She said with a wistful smile. "There's something in their unique intelligence that I find appealing, like their ability to use tools." She explained. "what is it you like about Orcas? I hope it's not just that they're known as killers in the ocean" She joked.

Kade thought that her interests were pretty neat, especially considering the fact that he had an octopus tattoo on him. Dangerous but beautiful. He liked anything like that. It was nature. Nature was glorious. Beautiful to watch, but it could be absolutely brutal. "I do like the way you think, Luna. We have that in common." He was a fan of them too. For the reasons that she mentioned. Though her joke was not entirely a lie though. He sipped his drink and gave a small smile, "Well, not just that. They are incredibly smart. They can be playful but sometimes, they play with their food, you know, launching sea lions or seals into the air before they eat them." Kade chuckled albeit a little awkwardly. "Nature overall is beautiful, but it is deadly, brutal, and overall chaotic."

Luna enjoyed listening to him talk about his favorite animal. Overall listening to people talk about what they were passionate about always made her happy. "I agree, I mean even human nature is like that. Humans can be brutal or beautiful, sometimes both." She said sipping her drink which was now empty. She ordered a water next, hoping to slow herself down a little. She knew she could go a bit overboard and she'd rather not be p!ss drunk on a first date. "Tell me something else about you. Something interesting." She said, offering the floor to him.

Kade would not have imagined that someone would have considered humans to be brutal, or beautiful, or sometimes both. Now, that was intriguing since he never saw either of those together unless someone was demented, so he was wondering who in the world this woman was. He did notice how she stopped drinking alcohol, which was a good idea and he followed suit. "Your views are quite different," Kade chuckled, and then she wanted to know something interesting about him, "What, tattoo artist not enough to be interesting? I'm wounded. Anyway, youngest boy in the family. My older brothers are all almost 12 feet tall. Came from Russia, have an strong affinity for marine life, and I collect different bones and such from the ocean. Anything more will be available on the second date."

Luna laughed gently when he remarked about tattooing not being interesting enough. She was sure he didn't actually feel that way. He made a comment about collecting bones, now that was interesting! "Bone collecting is so cool, it's helping to not let any piece of the animal go to waste." She said. Then she picked up on what he'd ended the sentence with. "Does that mean you're thinking there will be more dates?" She asked, blushing just a little.

Kade wondered how in the world did Amethyst know him so well to find someone so interesting, and not to mention, perfect for him? "Maybe one day, I'll show you my collection. I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed with the amount and could use some ideas on what to do with them." Kade figured that he could ask her for decorating advice or making jewelry. Something productive with the amount of bones that he had. He noticed her blush and nodded, "Yes. I'm thinking a trip to the biggest Aquarium in New Zealand. Or Australia if they have one bigger. What do you think?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back