Bleding in is so boring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelle Lorine

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Okay, so Axelle's usually a blending in type of person, but lately it has bored her. She's from Durmstrang, and she needs some friends, and maybe relationships. So here's some info on her, just to see if you are interested. She is a brunette beauty with self esteem issues. She has bright green eyes, which will be hard to miss when you meet her. Seh is shy, depending on the attitude you give off, and a very funny person. Sometimes she may seem rude, but that's not on purpose. She loves to sing and dance. She also enjoys physical activity, but refuses to play sports, because she ahs a slight fear of loosing.

Now what i need are:
~Friends: Guy or girl, they can be from anywhere, she doesn't care. She doesn't mind if they are older or younger then her, and she gets along with most anyone.
~Enemies: usually made from first impression, because she will most likely judge off that, unless you make a lasting impression on her.
~Crushes: She's not picky with boys, but they must be romantic and caring. She loves cheesy romance things like flowers and poems, but if you can't do that, don't fret, she'll still like you. Also, the age difference is pretty simple. So if you are 1 or 2 years younger, that's fine, or up to 3 years older, that's fine also.
~Someone to admire: Someone older then her, maybe a figure she never had. Since she grew up without her father and her mother travels, she will probably treat this person as family.

Thank you guys so very much for reading, and if you don't feel like posting, just PM Me! :D

((i love smilies! :p :D :) :lol: :cool: ))

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back