Bleak Street Halloween!

Storm looked at Rowena and nodded her head in understanding.
"I didn't mean to pry I'm sorry", she turned as a voice asked if they would like food and drink, she turned and the lady with the winged costume was smiling at them.
"I'm actually alright thank you," she smiled, "I was admiring your costume earlier. Very Halloween chic I must say".

Then holding her hand out she said, "My name is Storm, Storm Avainne".

'hello meave. No, i'm alright. Would you like any?'Rowena asked politely

Luxen smiled at everyone, they seemed eager to see if they've won or not. "I would just like to inform everybody that I've recently added a wider selection to my stock especially for you young and might I said attractive ladies" he said with an eager Grin as he prepared himself to draw the next ticket.

Storm sighed, "Oh look that man is going to call another ticket. He is rather dishy isn't her?" she smiled as she looked him up and down, thinking perhaps she would go to his shop and check these new items out for herself.
She went to remove her ticket and in typical Murphy's Law fashion dropped it.
"OH, for goodness sake!" she muttered bending down ladylike to retrieve it.

"315689!" Luxen called pulling out the second ticket and looking at the crowd to see who winner number two was.

rowena was away to help storm retrieve her ticket paying no attention to the number except for the last couple of digits. Once Storm had ot her ticket back, rowena looked at her ticket since no one said they had won yet. 689? wait a sec, that's my numbers,she debated with herself in her head before. 'oh no, wait. that's me,'Rowena announced smiling and walking up to the stage confidently.

Maeve clapped as Rowena walked up to collect her prize. She turned to Storm and smiling handed her, her ticket.
"I most likely shouldn't have had one any way, considering I know the man up there", she smiled referring to the comment Storm had made earlier.
"Please take it, I'm usually pretty lucky so perhaps you'll have more luck with mine" Maeve picked up the hem of her dress.
"I think I'll go take a look inside the Silver Snake, did you know there's some amazing things in there? When Rowena comes back why don't you both follow me in?" She smiled adieu and walked away slowly through the crowd to the front door of the Silver Snake.
She looked up at Luxen and smiled at him, she blew him a kiss before entering his store.

"Oh thanks honey!" Storm smiled to Rowena who helped her get her ticket, she stood back up and feigned embarressment. In fact it took alot more to do so.
The tall man called out another number and Storm sighed, she knew it wasn't her one. Then Rowena said it was hers.
Storm smiled kindly though truly didn't feel an inch of it. She clapped along with Maeve as Rowena walked up to get her prize.
"so much for never winning" she muttered out loud.

Maeve began saying something to her about her ticket, handing it to her and reassuring her it would be lucky.
"Well thank you" never one to look a gift horse in the mouth Storm took it and pocketed it alongside her other one.
"It won't bring me much luck but two is always better than one!"

Maeve was smiling now preparing to leave to go to the Silver Snake, she asked Storm to follow her and to bring Rowena along as well. She smiled as Maeve left and turning back clapped loudly as Rowena collected her prize. She would wait and definitly join Maeve in the shop, hopefully the owner would come in to serve them she smiled.

"Congradulations! You prize is a complete Potions set from the Silver Snake. This includes:

potion.jpg

Finite Veritas

potion.jpg

Wolf's Blood

red-wine-glass-bottle.gif

Red Poison

BlueWineGlass.jpg

Blue Poison

darkbottlepoison.gif

Yellow Poison

IMG_0683.jpg

Purple Poison

Golden Apples x3

blackmakeup.jpg

Forlorn Makeup

Total Value: 265 Galleons!" Luxen exclaimed as he prepared to pull the next winning ticket!

roweena smiled again as she was told her prize. 'Wow, thank you very much,'She said before walking off the stage to meet Storm again, her steps lively. Her luck seemed to have changed anyway.

[[ Luxen shouldn't you take a leaf out of your own book and reduce the size in one of those photo's! lol]]

Storm waited for Rowena to walk back down to her, clapping for her new friends victory.
"A whole set of potions, how impressive" she smiled, she put her tickets back into her pocket and turned again to Rowena, "Maeve has gone into the Silver Snake and wondered if we would follow her for a browse?"

((No since those pictures were only going to appear once, Her's was a Siggy meaning it would keep being like that Everytime she posted, that's why I asked))

"315469!" Luxen called out as the next ticket was pulled out

Storm's head perked up instantly.
"Oh my!" she gasped pulling her ticket from her pocket, she looked at her one and smiled she hadn't needed Maeve's ticket afterall.
She held her ticket up in the air waving it about.
"I won!" she smiled as she made her way up to the platform.

She handed her ticket to the tall dark haired man who had called out the number and smiled flirtatiously at him.

A pumpkin flew over to Luxen and the blond woman Inside was a large bag "Congradulations you win 1000 Galleons!" Luxen exlaimed handing over the bag of Gold.

Storm stood wide eyed and gasped.
" 1,000 galleons?" she said, a smiled slowly spreading wide across her face.
She tried to hold the bag and realising how heavy it was, flicked her wand and using the levitation incantation, had the bag float beside her.

"Thank you!" she smiled, she turned to the crowd and waved regally, totally playing up to the crowd. She was milking this for all it was worth, she had never won a thing in her life. She turned back to the man and in her warmest voice that dripped like honey from her mouth she smiled,
"I just might take myself to the Silversnake to spend it".

She walked slowly down from the steps to where Rowena stood, her money bag floating beside her.
"Now we should go to the SilverSnake, I think I can just about afford what I want now".

Rowena clapped as Storm got her prize. 1000 galleons, she whistled. She smiled at her freinds jjoke and chuckled. 'Yes, definetely. Lets goo then.'Rowena said walking in thte direction to the SS.

Mallory got a bit jealous at the other prize winners.She would be more than happy to get her hands on the potion set but well maybe it wasnt in her luck, she thought and clapped as the winner of the 1000 Galleons walked up to the stage.

"AND NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Luxen said smiling as the tickets inside the Pumpkin began to shuffle themselves "The grand Prize woth over 1200 Galleons!" Luxen announced smiling.

He Pulled out the Final Ticket and read out the numbers aloud. "315111!"

Lila heard the number and looked at her ticket.She stared atthe numbers in awe.She waved her tickedt which she had holded in her hand and than walked to the stage to claim her prize.1200 Galleons, Wow! Kasey's gonna get excited when she hears this

Storm made her way with Rowena to the Silver Snake, the man on the platform was calling out another number. She caught Maeve's one and threw it to the floor.
"Nope looks like she didn't win any thing! let's go find her then!"
Storm smiled at the lady who had won and made her way with Rowena to the SilverSnake.

"Hello Lila"said Mallory as Lila entered the bleek street and stood beside her."Ready with your ticket?I here there is a lot to be won.I just got a dementors cloack"she said to her coldly.

As the last number was called Mallory clapped as she cheered for Lila.SOme people were rather lucky, luckier than her anyhow.She had decided to visit Silver Snake from long as she wanted to see the unique items sold there.She hoped lila would accompany her in her trip.

"your Prize Ma'am Is four Items from our newest collection, Artifacts from the East that can be both pwerfull and Fashinable! They are,

SuzakunoKubikazari.jpg

Necklace of Suzaku: This necklace is said to have been forged from the flames of the Japanes Pheonix Suzaku, It contains special Powers.

(Powers will be revelead In the New Items Section of the Shop)
Price: 350 Galleons

dragon.jpg

Seiryu's Urn: This Urn lays empty, yet is rumored to have contained the Ashes of the great Japanese Dragon Sieryu and contains the powers of the Dragon of the East.

GenbunoYubiwa.jpg

Ring of Genbu: This ring is made with peices of The Great Turtle Genbu's shell, It is said to hold powers from the great Japanese Turtle.

anillokohanazulwy31no2.gif

Bracelet of Byakko: This Bracelet is said to have been made with the teeth and claws of the Great Tiger God Byakko, It is said to hold some of his awesome Powers within.

I hope you enjoy them!" Luxen said with a smile.

Lila smiled as she took the parcel that contained powerful and valuable objects.She was glad that she ahd won the items.She was extremly curious to discover the power of the new items she possed."Thankyou"she siad with a smile as she walked down the stage."Mallory would you like to browse into the Silver Snake?"Lila asked with a smirk.

"Congratulations"sai dMallory as Lila came back from the satge."yes, Indeed.i had been thinking to ask you about it"she said with a grin.((I'm starting a post))

Maeve returned back outside where her head suddenly began to throb painfully. Flashed tore through her head of green light, a small sinister shape looming over her and the feeling of abject terror.

She looked back inside the window of the shop momentarily, noticing she had left her wings behind her. Well, there was no point in going back for them now she muttered. She couldnt' very well go barging back in when Luxen was serving someone.

Maeve rubbed her head and thought there was nothing else for her to do but apparate back to the Gables. She would send an owl to Luxen later, explaining that she simply wasn't feeling well. With that Maeve stood apart from the crowd and apparated back to The Gables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back